Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
@tucana

Yes, that's what I heard about NCW too. I had initially thought SKK is going to replace Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. But this 8:30 slot is also good. 16 in the bank plus they're still shooting for 2-3 more days. Sigh! Regardless it's good to know its coming soon. The wait maybe a few weeks longer. But what's good is that they are still continuing to shoot. Yes, the shoot pictures are great. And they also work as a good stop gap till the promo comes out. I used to be annoyed that there are so many leaks. But then again, this is no ordinary show or no ordinary star! He's coming back after so many years and the excitement is palpable. I have never seen so much hype for any other actor's upcoming show. One day we get the news, next day we get the promo, one month later the show starts airing and 1-2 months later it starts going downhill! 😆Edited by limoncello - 7 years ago
tucana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@limoncello  - I am glad that SKK has only 26 episodes. They have the whole story already written and only 26 episodes to air.  so hopefully they will stick to what they have planned. Of course we can never be sure when it comes to Indian TV, but we can hope!
As a Barun fan, I would like to see him play different characters. So with a finite show like SKK, he can take up other projects be it movies, web series or anything else.  And most importantly that's what Barun wants, and he should pursue what he likes doing. 

limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, yes! He spoke of 2 web series in the recent interview. That's beyond amazing!! And the one with Gul looks so, so promising! Looks very high end and classy! Then he has SKK. And then hopefully this market premiere of THMS at Cannes will work out and it gets released.

And then...hopefully, seeing Barun everywhere, John Abraham will come out of his hibernation after the Rocky Handsome debacle and release SKSH! 😆

Good things! Good times! 👏 Edited by limoncello - 7 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: limoncello

Yes, yes! He spoke of 2 web series in the recent interview. That's beyond amazing!! And the one with Gul looks so, so promising! Looks very high end and classy! Then he has SKK. And then hopefully this market premiere of THMS at Cannes will work out and it gets released.

And then...hopefully, seeing Barun everywhere, John Abraham will come out of his hibernation after the Rocky Handsome debacle and release SKSH! 😆

Good things! Good times! 👏

Amen to what you are saying Limon. I too am very excited about his webseries (one with gul and one which he is planning post that) and THMS at Cannes. I really want his movies and his shows to come out one after other. It would be continuous baarish of Barun this year. 

And the thread actually ran last night - Loved the discussions and the replies. 👏
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tucana

Barun does attract a lot of people. It's amazing how his every interview, his pics, his projects interest so many who are not even his fans. That's the magic of Barun. He gets all the attention because he is worth it. I haven't come across any other actor or actress in Indian TV who's work is followed so closely even after the actor has been away from the screen for this long! Usually people move on be it fans or critics(closet fans 😆). But in Barun's case we can clearly see how his every update and interview gets so much attention. 

Now coming to the quoted pic, the lady in Pink was the creative head of BBC's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. She did a fantastic job in that show especially with the lead characters and their story. SKK team looks promising. ⭐️

Oh so is she Richa ? I heard she did really good job on KYY. I am really glad that she is associated with this show. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Keep_Calm

Waiting for Barun as the dashing cop Satya.

OMG this looks gorgeous! 
tucana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@psarada - Yes, she is Richa 😊 and she did an excellent job in KYY. 

@All - I think we should just ignore the negative comments. Barun is going to be back on our screens. Let's enjoy that. Others who are sad/frustrated seeing so many things working out for him can continue doing what they wish to.😆 Ignore them!!
Edited by tucana - 7 years ago
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@tucana

Agree with you. Let those who are frustrated continue being frustrated 😆

We have so much to look forward to.
He is back, and how! SKK, 2 web series, fingers crossed for THMS release and yeah hopefully John Abraham will come out of his hibernation too 😆

Loving all the discussions here.

P.S: Love him or hate him, but you definitely cannot ignore him 😎
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God i ws away for a while n there is so much to catch up. 
Loved Barun's pictures and his interview too, very honest and forth right. 

Eagerly waiting for SKK and the two web series

thanks for the updates everyone. 

sweety1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ch1tra

@tucana

Agree with you. Let those who are frustrated continue being frustrated 😆

We have so much to look forward to.
He is back, and how! SKK, 2 web series, fingers crossed for THMS release and yeah hopefully John Abraham will come out of his hibernation too 😆

Loving all the discussions here.

P.S: Love him or hate him, but you definitely cannot ignore him 😎

love your P S 👏