Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: limoncello

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Picture is taken on the shoot location in Noida.

Apparently, this was during a chase sequence!! You can see his face is flushed as if he's been running and his clothes are rumpled and the big open space in the background. 😃

How awesome is this? I can hardly wait for the promo and now I'm dying to see the chase sequence. The couple of times we got the fight sequence in IPK, Barun nailed it!! This one is hopefully going to be full of such scenes.
</font>

Wow! That sounds awesome!!!
Where did you get this info from?? Great investigative skills ⭐️
istanbullu thumbnail
Guys, in Twitter some people said that new picture is from Dehra Dun. They visited so many location for show. It's amazing and exciting. Edited by istanbullu - 8 years ago
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, some people are saying the location is Dehradun. Which is awesome! It will definitely be a little cooler there.

Here's the full picture.

Edited by limoncello - 8 years ago
limoncello thumbnail
Also guys, check out the Twitter link below. There is a video!! Looks like the guy in the black jacket with his back to the camera is Barun. You can see him waving his hands. 😃

https://twitter.com/Nirdwaita/status/723596010933653504

Edited by limoncello - 8 years ago
limoncello thumbnail
All those people around? And those people sitting in chairs and hovering around? Who are they? Why are they being allowed to click pictures and shoot videos? Seriously! They need to put a lid on these leaks!!

On a different note, we don't see these kind of leaks for any other upcoming shows for any other actor! That's how much the anticipation of our Sobti boy's return has built up!! The curiosity factor is through the roof!! 😆

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Limon, I don't mind the leaks yaar - Seriously it was such an awesome treat to watch something of Barun even if it is this small. And I definitely think this video was not shot with permission - Rather it was some people discreetly shooting the clip on his phone. 

And I agree with the curiosity factor - Looks like Barun's new show has hit the curiosity among people and they are stalking him even in Dehradun. Can we please pretty please get the launch date and promo now 
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He is looking so thin in the pic. Hope he is well. Still he is looking dashing. Thnx for sharing the pic.
When the promo is gonna be out?Edited by Cutepaagal - 8 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
#DryDreams to be screened at IFFSA in Toronto on May 15th '
Congrats @HanishOye @BarunSobtiSays @Kritika_Kamra https://t.co/UBoqSm5UhD

Cr @Nirdwaita twitter
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Promo chayida mennu

Edited by Lumos_Solem - 8 years ago
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: limoncello

NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE!!

In blue again!! 😳

oye hoye, kinni minat kita munda. koi ainnu lassi pilao.