limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
#BarunKiSobti ðŸ˜†

🤣 🤣 🤣
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Originally posted by: .mystic.girl.

• anujazzO nadaan @shivanitomar9 ghar aa jaa, bohot Dilli ghoom liya Mumbai laut jaa

#Throwback #Retrica #ValentinesDay #ComeBack #YeDooriyan #MissYourMadness #MohanMissesYou #MehnatiLadki #ShootingStar #TumLogMastiKaro #DelhiBabe #LautAaoTrisha #ShivaniTomar #BarunKiSobti #NotMySister

• 😆 😆

so excited , are koi pics share karo na barun ke shoot ki.
    Pizookie thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Barun ki Sobti??? 🤣🤣 Crazy girlies! 
    honeysuckle. thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Barun ki Sobti 😆😆
    Shivani's friends seem to be having fun teasing her 😆
    limoncello thumbnail
    Our very own Sobti is #4!! 😃

limoncello thumbnail
    Originally posted by: psarada

What's this Limon? Any List ?

It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! 😃
    PSharada thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
    Originally posted by: limoncello

It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! 😃

That's great - I am still amazed that Barun has that fan following even when he is not seen for the past few years. I just hope SKK comes out soon so that his popularity goes even higher. I just want things of Barun to come out with very less gap so as to make up for all the time we missed out these few years. Zee give a date for SKK and a damn promo soon.
    honeysuckle. thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: limoncello

Yeah, but the voting is still ongoing :)
    limoncello thumbnail
    Originally posted by: ch1tra

Yeah, but the voting is still ongoing :)

Chitra, that contest's twitter handle says voting ends March 30th. So I think voting is done and Barun is #4 in votes. But votes account for only 20% I guess. They have many criterias for the remaining 80%.
    Lovehateyou thumbnail
    Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Sorry guys for intruding but the vote is still ongoing ...that's according to tb world ,..the most beautiful faces ended not the most handsome faces ...the voting is still on please do continue...we want him on the top