Kaala teeka written update 13 April

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone. ...
I srsly hvn't any idea what currently going on the show..even didn't get the chance to read the WU..
Missed kayug and IF alot!
No more talk..here's the update..

Written  update

Kaali is talking with manjri maa and says soon everything will be okay. But yug seems not to happy with that. Suddenly vishwa comes and ask them what they are doing in the kitchen alone.they are shocked to see him and can't answer him. When gauri comes and says he tells yug to bring kaali unless kaali will only be busy with work. She says kaali to come. Kali says she has work and she will attend later.  Gauri leaves with yug. Vishwa says why kaali is holding yug's phn.  Kaali says she is talking with yug's peeshi ma because she can't attend the ceremony . Vishwa takes the phone to talk . Manjri hears vishwa's voice and become teary eyes she drops the phone because of bittersweet happiness.  Vishwa says sound aren't coming so he leaves the kitchen , but the call end

Suddenly chulbul starts screaming saying her necklace is missing and make a fuss about that. Leela says vishwa how can something like this happen in this house.  She says to check all the maids. Vishwa do what she says. Chulbul says to kaali to stand with the servants.  Kaali is shocked. Kaali says her she is misunderstanding , nobody can do this.  She scold her when yug comes and asks her to stop. She says yug not to interrupt.  Chulbul is going to slap kaali when vishwa stops her and says kaali isn't their servant she is their family member. Even gauri says she is her sister.  Bulbul says chulbul to leave kali alone and only check the other servants.  But kaali stops her saying it will be insulting for them to doing something like this. She will find the necklace.  Leela says to start the function. 

After the function a guy comes to kaali and says she is so strong . And everybody belives her so much. Kaali says yes with a happy tone. Yug watching them with jealousy and gauri sees that yug is staring kaali. Something fall on kaali's body when the guy too intimately trying to help her. Yug becomes angry and was going to interrupt them when gauri stops him saying they are looking cute.  Yug says no he is misbehaving with her. Gauri says kaali is strong , if somebody misbehave with her she will not stand still. So she tells him not to worry.  Yug says he is not worry he cares about her
Kaali hears that. Gauri looks sad 

The ceremony finish . Everybody are leaving . Chulbul gives a weird look to them and leave. Leela leaves before warning vishwa about kaali and says don't set her on his head when she deserves in the feet. 

The guy ( the guy is the thief btw) says bye to kaali. Yug gives a sign to kaali that he will call her , kaali nod, gauri witness the whole scene

A servant comes to kali and says yug leaves his watch. She says she will give him back. She remember the scene where he beard him saying he cares about her  . Kaali understand that her heart wants him so she prays to raamji to give her strength.  She doesn't want to bee selfish . She thinks about gauri and vishwa and tries to calm herself. When yug comes and says to kaali that she can do that. She can't  go far away from him.  Kaali asks why he is here. He says he left a thing so he comes here to get. Kaali says she will find and bring back to him .yug says she can't fimd because she is the one who has the thing. Kaali says she can't understand what he is trying to say. Yug goes closer and says he is ramji whom she is searching from childhood.  She says it's a sin to think about these. Yug says they are not the one who decide that. He comes more closer when kaali says not to come closer.  She continues to say this when madhu comes and wittenss that she is muttering herself ( yes, it was all a dream) . Kaali opens her eyes and reality hit her. She saw madhu who is giving her a mean look.

Precap : all are in gauri's room. Kaali says she can't marry him. She wants a guy who care about eveyone, who respect the elders and loves the youngers. Gauri says to kaali , "so you want  a guy like yug?" Kaali gives a shock look.. and vishwa and madhu gives a suspicious look 

Sorry if any scenes are missing and for the mistakes.  During the show an earthquake attacked here..it stays for two minutes!! 
Still I ignored that and kept on writing so currently i am  listening  dad's lecture . See you next week !!

Edited by Theta14 - 8 years ago
Thanks for the update. Heard earthquake was in kolkatta region. Hope its safe in your place. 

Coming to the episode, Kaali exceeded yug in dream dept😆
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the update. 

Lol.. Yeah i thought the same too.  Yug never went this far.
Its almost like knowing herself & telling him subconciously- I am not going to be of any help / (rather will be an obstacle)- dont expect anything from me.  just go ahead and take the lead for things. 😆😆
Edited by preciousruby - 8 years ago
Thanks for the update !!  ⭐️
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the update. Heard earthquake was in kolkatta region. Hope its safe in your place. 

Loll for once I thought yug finally understood his heart...
Innocent kaali is  definitely having ehm..ehm..mind!!!

My place shook violently during that earthquake yaar .
Thanks for WU