Swaragini
Swaragini

RagLak/RagYa OS :

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I want to Drench in your LOVE Heart

Out side it was raining & Was a cold weather but in their room it wasn't at all cold.he was fuming in anger & tears were rolling from her eyes.
Laksh i didn't mean to hide about uttara & i wanted to tell you all but on right time but before that you got to know all..
Right time ? What right time ragini ? Was you waiting for the time that my sister to get insulted infront of society ? That guy is bloody ash*** he played with my sister's feelings.. & you ?? Forget

Laksh i'm extremly sorry & she runs away from there... (meanwhile laksh realises what a great blunder he did) R...ra...ra .gini... he tries to stop her but she don't.. he hurts himself for hurting her... he takes to pegs of wine & was waiting for ragini to come but even after much time she doesn't come he gets worried for her & rushes down to see her.. but he doesn't find her anywhere in house..he goes outside but all was vain..
Ragini is no where,not in house or outside,none of family member saw her..where can she go ? Ohh god laksh what a blunder u did.. you are so bad,you did hurt her badly widout a fault..
He drows the car to find here..

Here.. she was heart broken not cos he did was angry on her but was he didn't try to understand her.. she wasn't complaining & she can never be ..she has been drenched in his love hopelessly that she will love him like a mad no matter what.
Laksh i know you are angry on me..i know i'm a very bad wife to you,a bad daughter,bhabhi,bahu i know..her soul was cursing & here his soul was cursing him for hurting her.. both were sailing in the same boat.. both loves eachother madly..

He was passing from there where she was.. .. he sees her.. there on bench all alone..she was all drenched ,was shivering cos of cold & was crying her heart out.. his heart aches after seeing her like that..

He comes out of car ..slowly walks towards her..he sits near her feet & lays his head on her lap.
" i'm sorry Ragini "
Laksh you here & what are you doing this,why are you crying ? Let me cry ragini,let me.. what is this ? What has happened to your hand laksh.. so much blood ? This is my punishnent for hurting you ragini..you are mad laksh..
Yes i'm mad,i'm mad in your love..i'm mad for you,for your love,for your touch.. i'm mad for everything about you... & i'm bad very bad wife to you,very bad human & she starts cries..
He keeps his finger on her lips ..shashhh.. don't say this never ever.. you are my life ragini & i hate when you curse yourself.. we both are imperfect souls.. we are not perfect fairy tale couple but we are hopelessly in love with eachother & that's enough for us.. i don't want a perfect wife,i want a normal,thodisi abnormal wife Winkseriously i lost my mind when i got to know about uttara & when got to know u knew about it i lost my control.. i shouldn't do that..he holds her close to him ..his one hand goes towards her waist & wid one hand he was caressing her hairs.. will you forgive me ragini ? Say naa will you ?
Ummm...(mischeviously)i will think about that waise i was thinking to leave you & marry some one else who loves me more than youTongue
He pulls her firmly & she bumps on his chest ..but i will never let you leave me..you live in my heart,soul & body.. you are my everything..
Let me tell you Mrs.Laksh Maheshwari we are meant to be together not just in this but in every birth..
Something is burning,doesn't it laksh .. ??
My heart is burning AngryLOL
Awww...i was just pulling your leg Mr.Laksh Maheshwari ..
& i was too wifey Wink
Let's go laksh .. wait... you didn't give answer of my question..
Which question ?
Will you forgive me or not ?
Ohh.. kiya maaf Wink ab chaliye..
Not like this ..sukha sukha wala forgive.. i want something else
What ?
Lip-Lock ..Tongue
Are you crazy...?
No i'm not you are crazy..c'mon you are my legally wedded wife & i'm your husband.. kis baat ka dar ? I promise i won't trouble you much Wink
Laksh ... kuch bhi..leave me...but he pulls her close to him ..& They lock their lips into eachothers [:" >]They were drenching in eachothers love like there's no end..!!!

The End !! [/I] i'm very poor in writing when it comes to romance so bear me guyz LOL[/CENTER]

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aarohi1232rohinimaneeshaAayushi15-Gopika-zeenucharmmadhurirajput71TaniiAPRIL14BarkhaSingh123sneharayViji.ChandranAcumenrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wow Soni this was good aww I love the title it suits them perfectly

They make such a perfect couple and it is good that they are a unique couple and not boring normal couple

This is beautifully written, I wish it was longer, please write more stories

Thank you

Edited by rbb1 - 13 April 2016 at 8:30am
-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Wow Soni this was good aww I love the title it suits them perfectly

They make such a perfect couple and it is good that they are a unique couple and not boring normal couple

This is beautifully written, I wish it was longer, please write more stories

Thank you

Did you like ROFL awww that means lot...but i know this is very poor .. Cry but

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

Did you like ROFL awww that means lot...but i know this is very poor .. Cry but
it is really nice trust me it is good