Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
She is very lively ! 
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Fair Inner View ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone give a WU? My wifi is not working and I cant watch a video from a 2g network 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Can someone give a WU? My wifi is not working and I cant watch a video from a 2g network 

I will give ðŸ˜ƒ will post it in some time
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

WU. sorry if there is mistakes .

Reporter: Hello, Hello, Hello..

Hi Friends this is Suraj Chathory and you are watching YvTv channel for youngsters . Everybody wants adventure some challenges and wants to make their dreams come true and this character Swadeenta who's name means independence, totally free thinks from her heart and here we have Tridha who plays her.

So Tridha welcome to Indore so this is like your first time?

Tridha: She says absolutely, Hi guys first of all thank you viewers for watching Dahleez and the reporter has said so much already but yes this is my first time to Indore and I like it and I am only here for 1 day but next time definitely I will travel around more and eat amazing food

Reporter: When we talk about Bengalis they are foodie people they love different food and different tastes being an Bengali you are that foodie person?

Tridha: It's not about being Bengali, Its me Tridha when people look at me they think I don't eat but I am a big foodie, I love Chinese, Oriental, Korean, Japanese if you give me these I will eat it I am always hungry and you can see there are these cookies here for me she shows the cookies because she is hungry but Tridha say she will finish the interview and then eat the cookies she says she will hold off her hunger till then.

Reporter: So this is Dahleez, Dahleez is something that like you go inside and you become different what is Dahleez it is like some limitation

Tridha: Yeah we will go with that

Reporter: So what is the Dahleez in Swa's life?

Tridha: So Dahleez can be many ways, I would justified it as on the one most prominent things that we are seeing ,a boy who keeps following a girl for coffee and she keeps saying no because she is so forced in her work and she doesn't want to cross that  line.

Reporter: The guy is so cute and a officer and asks Tridha what is the one thing that takes her out of this emotion

Tridha : You mean for falling for him or not falling him ..?

Reporter: Not falling for him?

Tridha: Okay..  its i think its  her dedication towards her work as we find out that he is the bosses son and that is one the biggest things I mean you will not want to mess with your boss.. I mean a love story with your bosses son doesn't click..

Reporter: In the coming episodes we will see that Swa will not understand what decision to take ...

Tridha: Yes there is one more mystery that Swa that she can't reveal but we will see that there one more reason she can't cross Dahleez other then him being the bosses son and you will see this soon on star plus and I then I think you know why..

Reporter: You are talking about bosses and the boss is played by Megna Malik and she is an incredible artist her acting skills is very sharp so much do you learn from the sets and how does it feel when you have such senior actors working with you ?

Tridha: It's not just Megna there is Amit Behl there is so many people if I talk about. Initially there was a lot of pressure so many senior actors and me I thought I will be crushed but they are very sweet very loving they love me a lot and I love them so when I feel confused I will will go up to them and ask and they will be very helpful and yeah I don't feel like they boss me because they are more experienced and she says learning is an everyday experience.

Reporter: I have seen one of your short films, Merry Christmas and I was impressed by you facial expressions .. so you was never into this acting being a nerd kind of person into studies and biology and coming into this field how did this happen?

Tridha: I have to give the credit to dance because I am a classic train dancer for 14 years of my life I am able emote better and they say if you know classic dance you will be able to do any form of dance and also emote.. Tridha is very expressive that is always there

Reporter: So you worked in movies in the South and Bengali industry now doing a show which consists of long hours how do you do this?

Tridha: To be honest I  don't do more the 12 hours I have asked the PH and they have been nice and to be honest you are not working for the 12 hours  you have rest so it not too bad but when you do hours from 6pm to mornings it messes up with ur sleep and i don't like sacrificing my sleep but its something  i have to do 

Reporter:  What is special about Swa is her simple style with clothes and not  much make up is that what you liked about the character and was this the factor that you was told about Swa?

Tridha: nods and says, that is one the biggest similarities between Tridha and Swa have they are very competency with their dressing sense very simple and crisp.. these days that what it is we have shown pajamas funny kind of pajamas and i have maintain the same kind of hairstyle so it doesn't look one scene straight etc people connect with you when you are natural and when they can feel and that is when they look up to you as an idol and think of you as an icon

Reporter: They look up to you..

Tridha: Exactly

Reporter: Okay my last question to you, since this channel is for youngsters, youngster do love and do follow you.. what kind of men i know for Swa not possible but for Tridha what kind of idol men is for her

Tridha: Interesting question i will defn answer i think the most attractive thing about a man is is that if you are able to have a conversion with him and i think most of the girls out there will agree and even the men.. when girls  take their time and take them some fancy place and then come a true man and have a nice conversion .. just be yourself don't pretend .. pretence is the killer .. if you pretend then you can get caught and i can't take someone who tries to be someone they are not 

Reporter: that was a nice tip from Tridha's side so on this note what advise that you want to give the youngste especially to those who want to be in this industry and are struggling so just some advise because you are also young so what message do you want to give?

Tridha: To all the viewers it's not about what profession you chose please stay focused no matter how many people try to bring you down everyone will make sure that you don't succeed only one thing if you can keep your mind clam then and happy that is the secret ingredient to growing in life and don't lose faith in your self 

Reporter: well said, thank you Tridha for joining us, I wish you the best  for Dahleez and may Swa take good decisions

Tridha: I think i would like to be called Freedom that is a cool name and that is what my brother calls me 

Reporter: So Freedom.. Thank you so much for joining us and with god's grace may the show get high trps..

Tridha: thank you thank you , bye bye 

Edited by pikychu - 8 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update
meetisree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikychu

WU. sorry if there is mistakes .

Reporter: Hello, Hello, Hello..

Hi Friends this is Suraj Chathory and you are watching YvTv channel for youngsters . Everybody wants adventure some challenges and wants to make their dreams come true and this character Swadeenta who's name means independence, totally free thinks from her heart and here we have Tridha who plays her.

So Tridha welcome to Indore so this is like your first time?

Tridha: She says absolutely, Hi guys first of all thank you viewers for watching Dahleez and the reporter has said so much already but yes this is my first time to Indore and I like it and I am only here for 1 day but next time definitely I will travel around more and eat amazing food

Reporter: When we talk about Bengalis they are foodie people they love different food and different tastes being an Bengali you are that foodie person?

Tridha: It's not about being Bengali, Its me Tridha when people look at me they think I don't eat but I am a big foodie, I love Chinese, Oriental, Korean, Japanese if you give me these I will eat it I am always hungry and you can see there are these cookies here for me she shows the cookies because she is hungry but Tridha say she will finish the interview and then eat the cookies she says she will hold off her hunger till then.

Reporter: So this is Dahleez, Dahleez is something that like you go inside and you become different what is Dahleez it is like some limitation

Tridha: Yeah we will go with that

Reporter: So what is the Dahleez in Swa's life?

Tridha: So Dahleez can be many ways, I would justified it as on the one most prominent things that we are seeing ,a boy who keeps following a girl for coffee and she keeps saying no because she is so forced in her work and she doesn't want to cross that  line.

Reporter: The guy is so cute and a officer and asks Tridha what is the one thing that takes her out of this emotion

Tridha : You mean for falling for him or not falling him ..?

Reporter: Not falling for him?

Tridha: Okay..  its i think its  her dedication towards her work as we find out that he is the bosses son and that is one the biggest things I mean you will not want to mess with your boss.. I mean a love story with your bosses son doesn't click..

Reporter: In the coming episodes we will see that Swa will not understand what decision to take ...

Tridha: Yes there is one more mystery that Swa that she can't reveal but we will see that there one more reason she can't cross Dahleez other then him being the bosses son and you will see this soon on star plus and I then I think you know why..

Reporter: You are talking about bosses and the boss is played by Megna Malik and she is an incredible artist her acting skills is very sharp so much do you learn from the sets and how does it feel when you have such senior actors working with you ?

Tridha: It's not just Megna there is Amit Behl there is so many people if I talk about. Initially there was a lot of pressure so many senior actors and me I thought I will be crushed but they are very sweet very loving they love me a lot and I love them so when I feel confused I will will go up to them and ask and they will be very helpful and yeah I don't feel like they boss me because they are more experienced and she says learning is an everyday experience.

Reporter: I have seen one of your short films, Merry Christmas and I was impressed by you facial expressions .. so you was never into this acting being a nerd kind of person into studies and biology and coming into this field how did this happen?

Tridha: I have to give the credit to dance because I am a classic train dancer for 14 years of my life I am able emote better and they say if you know classic dance you will be able to do any form of dance and also emote.. Tridha is very expressive that is always there

Reporter: So you worked in movies in the South and Bengali industry now doing a show which consists of long hours how do you do this?

Tridha: To be honest I  don't do more the 12 hours I have asked the PH and they have been nice and to be honest you are not working for the 12 hours  you have rest so it not too bad but when you do hours from 6pm to mornings it messes up with ur sleep and i don't like sacrificing my sleep but its something  i have to do 

Reporter:  What is special about Swa is her simple style with clothes and not  much make up is that what you liked about the character and was this the factor that you was told about Swa?

Tridha: nods and says, that is one the biggest similarities between Tridha and Swa have they are very competency with their dressing sense very simple and crisp.. these days that what it is we have shown pajamas funny kind of pajamas and i have maintain the same kind of hairstyle so it doesn't look one scene straight etc people connect with you when you are natural and when they can feel and that is when they look up to you as an idol and think of you as an icon

Reporter: They look up to you..

Tridha: Exactly

Reporter: Okay my last question to you, since this channel is for youngsters, youngster do love and do follow you.. what kind of men i know for Swa not possible but for Tridha what kind of idol men is for her

Tridha: Interesting question i will defn answer i think the most attractive thing about a man is is that if you are able to have a conversion with him and i think most of the girls out there will agree and even the men.. when girls  take their time and take them some fancy place and then come a true man and have a nice conversion .. just be yourself don't pretend .. pretence is the killer .. if you pretend then you can get caught and i can't take someone who tries to be someone they are not 

Reporter: that was a nice tip from Tridha's side so on this note what advise that you want to give the youngste especially to those who want to be in this industry and are struggling so just some advise because you are also young so what message do you want to give?

Tridha: To all the viewers it's not about what profession you chose please stay focused no matter how many people try to bring you down everyone will make sure that you don't succeed only one thing if you can keep your mind clam then and happy that is the secret ingredient to growing in life and don't lose faith in your self 

Reporter: well said, thank you Tridha for joining us, I wish you the best  for Dahleez and may Swa take good decisions

Tridha: I think i would like to be called Freedom that is a cool name and that is what my brother calls me 

Reporter: So Freedom.. Thank you so much for joining us and with god's grace may the show get high trps..

Tridha: thank you thank you , bye bye 

fab work
meetisree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no mistakes