India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Soooo annoying! DT NOTE pg 5 (Page 5)

FrostNight Goldie
FrostNight
FrostNight

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I like Swara in all her looks but u r right, Swara should atleast get some designer sarees bcoz she is the wife of Kolkata's number 1 bussinessman and the daughter in law of the Maheshwari. I like her look but the sarees r too simple..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha62tiny15

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged

I love Swara's present look!   Her dressing suits her character, she does not need chamki and bling to highlight her looks.   The rest of the ladies are in MM are always overdressed...only one who looks good other than Swara is Uttara in her suits.

Swara has a natural charm, she radiates joy of living and does not need accessories to make her look good.  I love her simple saris and they are way better than those suits she wore earlier.

Also Swara is not a Marwari and on the first day in MM after the fake marriage, she told Ragini...I am being just me...I love her simple dressing sense.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

seemanyanikki1211The-Heartdattu21Anusha62Fari_15Fariiiiitiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
That was a ghagra choli what sansku wore for SangeetROFL and helly's gangaur puja dress is also Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ArshiKiMahi Senior Member
ArshiKiMahi
ArshiKiMahi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
who say Swara look bad...damn she still looks sooo cute...i think simple saree suits her alot...helly has special charm in her look...the only time when i hated Swara's dressing sence was few anarkali suit...from western to indian she looks perfect...and FOR ME teju looks damn beautiful and her best phase was the recent simple one after redemption... @jwala...me too swalak fan but not at all jealous one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

staryypriyadattu21-Sud-

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Dead

Edited by muktha_cute - 14 April 2016 at 7:30am
Moderator Global Moderator

Anonymous Moderator

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
DT NOTE:

Having reviewed this thread, some comments have been removed from this thread as they involved breaching a range of forum rules including targeting other fan groups and making sarcastic comments about their viewpoints. Members are reminded that this is a public forum where everyone is allowed to post their views provided they are in accordance with IF COC and SR forum rules. It is not necessary for all members to share the same view regarding a particular scene/character/storyline. Difference of opinion is likely to arise however we expect all members to maturely handle this and respect all views regardless of whether or not you agree with them. Under no circumstances are members allowed to attack other members on the forum for having different views on the topic of discussion. And unfortunately this has been the case in this thread, hence comments have been removed. 

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiJaiIraniMata-Swetha-

Go to top