Till now except for overmakeup ragini got the best outfits in this serial 
Teju luks gud with simple makeup more 
But she carries all outfits so elegantly 
I really loves her dressed up onscreen as well as off screen 

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I said these ladies r dressed in with more marwari touch , I don't know why CVS always swara seperate amoungs d others. be ghagra choli or sarees all had work on them. I also don't say marwaris wear these heavy ghagra choli in their daily wear but they wear simple one in their daily wear now
TV serial shows always d character decked up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
The problem is not actually completely with clothes
its abt taste and personal preferance
Mostly stylists of actress gives them the clothes considering the taste and preferance of the actress
the problem with swara is sometimes she gets very pretty saris but this girl spoils it with wearing outdated blouses instead of designer blouses or atleast gud ones
some times she spoils the look of her good dresses by wearing bad jewellary
if helly wants she can talk with her designer and change the look
but i think she is not intrested or comfortable with her present look
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I said these ladies r dressed in with more marwari touch , I don't know why CVS always swara seperate amoungs d others. be ghagra choli or sarees all had work on them. I also don't say marwaris wear these heavy ghagra choli in their daily wear but they wear simple one in their daily wear now
TV serial shows always d character decked up.
@ bold That's because swara is actually different from each and every lady present in the house. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211dattu21Anusha62tiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
first swara is not marwari fully...they got to maintain that...
heavy outfits are basic for any family oriented daily soap..so that can't be changed...
typical marwari ppl do follow traditional wears regularly...I know many..yes they don't wear heavy Jewellery regularly but here that's a portrayal of being rich...
a newly wed bride is mostly decked up for first year in Indian culture...so we can rule ragini's heavy attire...although I guess m the only one who totally loved ragini's first ghaghra choli look...she,looked really really pretty in that...those outfits we're not heavy yet we're traditional...
about swara not having too much makeup...she too was used to,dress heavily till she was in straight hairs...those suits we're terrible although here also m alone but I loved her in them...swara's sarees are classy barring blouse...nd I just want them to focus on her attire during special occasions. I loved her outfit for raglak wedding but gangour dress was terrible...
what they right now gave,ragini to wear...barring dupatta...everything is,cool...they just need to change the way she,drapes it around...it is definitely not working. .

P'S: ppl definitely need to grow up here...do u get any sadistic pleasure by creating issues?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211dattu21waybackAnusha62ssroomaniOtakuGirl-Debotiny15

seemanya Senior Member
seemanya
seemanya

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
The cvs have been unfair in giving Swara very simple clothes compared to the rest of the cast. Her clothes repeat so often compared to Teju's clothes. But I do agree that a lot of the ladies do look over dressed for daily wear, even if it a serial and they are portraying rich family. In yeh rishta Akshara also potrays a rich daughter in law, but she dresses up only on occasions and otherwise wears simple and elegant daily wear clothes. 
I would like to add though, helly is such a natural beauty and  she has such a pretty face that even though she has been given ordinary clothes and accessories, she still shines. She has a sparkle in her eyes, an inner charm, that cannot be created by the best of designer clothes and accessories. She can come onscreen sans make up, which very few actresses dare to do so, and still look awesome.

Edited by seemanya - 13 April 2016 at 10:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211dattu21Anusha62ssroomanitiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I lived in a colony where marwaris lived and my student is a marwari too.I never saw them wear those horrible glitter coloured dresses Silly
Ragini Ap and Parineeta looks so OTT and loud.ghar pe koi aise kapre nahi pehenta...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Heartdattu21Anusha62sharif_lafungitiny15

appisuri Senior Member
appisuri
appisuri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I like her outfit because it is simple and look like that it is a daily wear ... Other look like that they are getting ready for some occasions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21Anusha62tiny15

Go to top