hi sapil welcome back Hug
we had earthquake in my city...
i was in big bazar though so felt nothing as i was lost
in shopping LOL

yup the forum is dead...
i watched Jungle Book ..my bestie told Baloo reminds her of me..ROFL
she says am like Baloo make my own rules n am a foodie too LOL
watched kapoor n sons too..
very sweet movie..first time kjo did nt make a mockery of gay character..
it was very well handled n Fawad was excellent..i have become a big fan of
Fawad now Tongue

miss u all Jiji didu jdi kdi miss mizzle behna chotu nazu n love u all too..
stay healthy wealthy safe n blessed Hug
Hi jmu,So u have become fan of Fawad then u do watch his Pak drama.specially Zindagi gulzar hai .it has been shown on zindagi channel many times.Also at present his show humsafar is on air at 6.30 pm.even that show they have already shown many times but due to his popularity they keep showing it again again.Plus it stars Mahira khan who is the heroine in Srk starrer Raes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujairohit

Hi everyone,so good to see all of u back in the forum.As krupa said even I do come to the forum twice a week to check any new topics.
As for me watched Fan yesterday and I liked it.As both me and my son are fans of Srk.Also very happy to read such good reviews about the film specially liked Raja sen 's review.Shahrukh khan is back doing good movies and it feels good that he going to  do films with Gauri shinde,Imitiaz ali and Anand rai.

Even I liked kapoor and sons.

Hi jiji. How are you? I am glad to hear from you after so may days. Smile
So you watched fan? Mera toh bas sarr ke upar ghumta hua fan ko dekhna naseeb haiCryCry ROFL
Ohh. Jimu bhi srk fan hai! Jimu did you watch fan?? Not mere naseeb walaLOL asli movie walaWink

sujairohit

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahasYuvreenian

Hi everyone,so good to see all of u back in the forum.As krupa said even I do come to the forum twice a week to check any new topics.
As for me watched Fan yesterday and I liked it.As both me and my son are fans of Srk.Also very happy to read such good reviews about the film specially liked Raja sen 's review.Shahrukh khan is back doing good movies and it feels good that he going to  do films with Gauri shinde,Imitiaz ali and Anand rai.

So you watched fan? Mera toh bas sarr ke upar ghumta hua fan ko dekhna naseeb haiCryCry ROFL
Ohh. Jimu bhi srk fan hai! Jimu did you watch fan?? Not mere naseeb walaLOL asli movie walaWink
I am good Sahas;; How is your studies going on.
mizzle22 IF-Dazzler
mizzle22
mizzle22

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anselite

I'm so bad this. aaplog sab koi baloo ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho mereko pata bhi nai ye hai kaun ConfusedOuchDisapprove

ROFL
Roflol!
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Well I'm not studging anything now.ConfusedLOL I mean I just appeared tenth...and results are cuming out in May. Its just coaching classes now which will sttart frm next week. 

sujairohit

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustMySelf

hi sapil welcome back Hug
we had earthquake in my city...
i was in big bazar though so felt nothing as i was lost
in shopping LOL

yup the forum is dead...
i watched Jungle Book ..my bestie told Baloo reminds her of me..ROFL
she says am like Baloo make my own rules n am a foodie too LOL
watched kapoor n sons too..
very sweet movie..first time kjo did nt make a mockery of gay character..
it was very well handled n Fawad was excellent..i have become a big fan of
Fawad now Tongue

miss u all Jiji didu jdi kdi miss mizzle behna chotu nazu n love u all too..
stay healthy wealthy safe n blessed Hug
Hi jmu,So u have become fan of Fawad then u do watch his Pak drama.specially Zindagi gulzar hai .it has been shown on zindagi channel many times.Also at present his show humsafar is on air at 6.30 pm.even that show they have already shown many times but due to his popularity they keep showing it again again.Plus it stars Mahira khan who is the heroine in Srk starrer Raes.

ya jiji i saw both the shows from youtube n dowloaded them too...
did nt watch fan yet..
my best friend is unwell so when she recovers will go Smile
fan is nt doing well...i heard...lets see...

sujairohit

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Well I'm not studging anything now.ConfusedLOL I mean I just appeared tenth...and results are cuming out in May. Its just coaching classes now which will sttart frm next week. 

good luck Hug
whrs behna?
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

good luck Hug
whrs behna?

Thanks dearHug
I just got to know that I qualified in an entrance test...yayy
Behena...u see...munh dikhake chali jaati hai. She's somewhat busy with her school and loads of homeworks. Still she just peeps into the forum sometimes. 

mizzle22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index