New ShivYa - vm Rehnumaa (Page 2)

yknikki Senior Member
yknikki
yknikki

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
@Naaz
SUPERBBB

you included all my favourite ShivYa scenesTongueTongue
that scene after marriage where shivam is coming close to riya & that background music  with that was likeBlushingBlushing

& that sindoor scene was my favorite emotional scene

thank you so much yaar 1st of all from many days i am stuck to this rehnuma song & now you applied fevicol by making this vm of ShivYa with the same songLOLLOLLOL
I have already seen it 5 times now kya karen show me to ShivYa ko dikhate hi naiAngry
tumhare pyare vm dekh ke kaam chalana padhta haiWink

btw you know what in star parivar awards 2016 they havent nominated ShivYa for best jodi dont know why but MAM is always in top 3 shows in uk everytime so they shd hv nominatedCry

btw please vote for shivam & riya as fav naya sadasya male & female respectively plzzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naazu695

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yknikki

@Naaz
SUPERBBB

you included all my favourite ShivYa scenesTongueTongue
that scene after marriage where shivam is coming close to riya & that background music  with that was likeBlushingBlushing

& that sindoor scene was my favorite emotional scene

thank you so much yaar 1st of all from many days i am stuck to this rehnuma song & now you applied fevicol by making this vm of ShivYa with the same songLOLLOLLOL
I have already seen it 5 times now kya karen show me to ShivYa ko dikhate hi naiAngry
tumhare pyare vm dekh ke kaam chalana padhta haiWink

btw you know what in star parivar awards 2016 they havent nominated ShivYa for best jodi dont know why but MAM is always in top 3 shows in uk everytime so they shd hv nominatedCry

btw please vote for shivam & riya as fav naya sadasya male & female respectively plzzSmile

aww really LOL thank u soo much yar...Tongue Actually this is my favt song too...& I found it very suitable for ShivYa so made it...& I got all their old scenes as well by chance so the VM came out so well...Embarrassed dekho dekho jee bhar ke dekho Kyunki show mein toh kuch nahi milega...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikki

Go to top