India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

No Improvement Yet...Please Wind Up!!

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged

As much as we love this show and it is close to our heart, I wish it end on 12th May or may be the next week after it, as just can't see it going into drainOuch. Currently, I am watching only SH, and after it ends, I will have nothing else to watch on television except cherishing old episode of season one on HOTSTAR Cry but, I guess it is better to end than turn it into a flopSleepy. The Creative are hell busy in mocking show fans and a particular fandom, wish if those precious minutes were spared on improving the storyStern Smile. Reasons why I want this show to end if the PH along with their teams aren't interested in learning from our tweetsSleepy

1. The Cute yet amazing story of Sandhir is no cuter and I guess the CVs are in no mood to show their sensible story only or drop their biased attitude towards Randhir in this love story. The love was always there and will always be there but the execution is very poorGeek. So I guess before people start laughing at this magical couple and their love, it should end on cuteness only.

2. The characters have been butchered badly, and I want it to end so that the further butchering is not done. Sanyukta, being the female lead, is given no respect due to her short cut methods and emerging as a winner in everything she tries, and her character is not handled well at all (keeping Aryan in mind). Many have started disliking her including me (started disliking her from the captaincy task and still dislike her) so before people start hating her, I want the show to end only, so that her character is remembered as Randhir's lover, an ambitious and determined girl and not someone else.

3. The actors working in SH are fabulous. They seriously deserve better than SH now. The story which has no STORY, recycling is common, logic is always missing, tracks are always left incomplete and is full of bloopers only, doesn't deserve the talented bunch like PARSH. They should take up some good and promising projects on good channels. Ankit has already gotten good show.

4. The TRPs are only falling due to the introduction of MARS MISSION. ISRC concept is not going to work for them as the base itself is weak. A show which always maintained a TRP of 1.0 or above is now recording the TRP well below than this figure. It should end with some dignity and not remembered as a thrown out by the channel.

5. The character of Randhir Singh Shekhawat whom we loved so much, is no more Randhir Singh ShekhawatCry. He has became an egoistic person who can go to any extend for proving Sanyukta wrong (this is our main issue why he is portrayed as villain of her life and always? Think something new guys!) I don't want to see villain Randhir anymore, and if the cvs wanna keep him like this only in season II, then better they wrap up the show like this giving him a happy or tragic ending, as per their convenienceOuch. At least his fans will be released from this show.

6. The story nowadays only bores people with excessive screen space to unwanted characters and showing them as an angel other than the leads characters. Season II was promoted on Sandhir and yet again things have been moved to HER STRUGGLE HER LIFE. Her struggle is yet to get over from last 2.5 years. Sandhir story is taking a long wait...let alone there is no development in their story at all.

7.  In season one the unexpected factor was much into action, season II is full of expected, now fans can predict from one scene where the story is heading? Things have once again become so predictable that we don't feel like watching it since we know who will be shown the right and the wrong in the end.

8. I want to remember SH as a show I loved and not as a show which got on my nerves.

P.s:  I am neither bashing, nor cribbing about all this. Was much optimistic about the show, still want to look at the good side, being ardent Randhir and Sandhir fan, I am still giving it a try but looking at the current plot, Sandhir have become an ordinary coupleSleepy...by the attitude of so called creative stubbornness I feel my HOPES will be crushed only... before that happens and loose the remaining love for this show I want it to windup so that can remember it as a good memory.

P.P.S: I am just gonna enjoy the show for remaining days (till Randhir is still there) and will follow it till the end, no matter what but may not love it the way i used to love!

Edited by romaila - 13 April 2016 at 7:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya_gDarklord15BornAriessakura_otakuLunalovegoodsrividhya68LovenarbhiSupermagical..preethi....Jemimah..loveparsh-DragonFire-howardscarlett

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Kindly tweet this to everyone related to show. Let them know how much disappointed we are. Not even disappointed, let them also know, we are done with this show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..romaila

Lunalovegood IF-Dazzler
Lunalovegood
Lunalovegood

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
They should have extended S1 a bit and give us a happy ending ,bring S2 was not gud .decision
A show which started with an kickass concept turns out to be a nightmare in S2 for viewers,
CVs and their stubbornnessSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I'm too disappointed by Randhir's behaviour todayOuch
I'm just so hurtUnhappy
I've not expected so bad.
This is not Randhir whom I love. This is definitely someone else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
#disappointed :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveparsh

Kindly tweet this to everyone related to show. Let them know how much disappointed we are. Not even disappointed, let them also know, we are done with this show! 

No need..they are busy in insulting show fansSleepy
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lunalovegood

They should have extended S1 a bit and give us a happy ending ,bring S2 was not gud .decision
A show which started with an kickass concept turns out to be a nightmare in S2 for viewers,
CVs and their stubbornnessSleepy

Rashi, problem is they are not showing what fans were promised.
Season II is full of torture, Sandhir are butchered for one characterOuch

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksbasu

I'm too disappointed by Randhir's behaviour todayOuch
I'm just so hurtUnhappy
I've not expected so bad.
This is not Randhir whom I love. This is definitely someone else.

I was still hopeful...hoping may be Randhir ko chodh de BUT HELL NOOuch

Go to top