Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Ishwari ~ A Different Point Of View

.-Amethyst-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-Amethyst-.
.-Amethyst-.

Captain Jaifal

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Attention please!
I require two minutes of your time, to appreciate this despised lady here, whom we nearly hate, or definitely don't like! Yes, I am talking of Ishwari Dikshit!

Since the last few episodes(barring the party one), she has been very considerate towards our beloved Sona. And I am proud to say that she even did support her at times!
Hats off Lady!Clap

I loved when she told that Radha that She, was NOT a kaamwaali, She is a NUTRITIONIST.
I loved when she understood Sona's position and has changed her perspective about her too. Earlier, she had introduced, well if not directly, but had definitely hinted at her being a Maid.
But in these recent episodes, each and every time she rescued Sona from awkward situations posed by Radha. I really appreciate the way she keeps saying "Kitni Acchi Ladki Hai". I have heard it more than once by now.

And yesterday, Ishwari just nailed it by holding her hand. And if anyone noticed, the title track instrumental was also played in the background at that moment. She saved her honour by treating her as a Family Member. She included her in the Family Game, which might be a forthcoming of including her in the Family in future.

I admire her cute expression when she flaps her eyes and assures Sona that it's fine. Supriyaji is doing a wonderful job here, am really loving it.

This changed behaviour, lasts till when... I don't know. But I must say that I will enjoy and cherish it every time I get to see a glimpse of it. I really like the way their bond is developing as a mother daughter. And Sona shares a stronger relationship with her than Dev.

Alas! All good things end someday or the other... And we can only cherish this beautiful memories and wait for the harder times to come.

- Mahishee.

Edited by Artist_Forever - 13 April 2016 at 7:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choclate...AngelsFlyAlonetttttt1milinda.shreyzFaraan92

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Well said
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I simply can't feel anything. 
ishwari should strictly tell her one time that you better behave, you don't need to worry about money, development has appointed her, and let him deal with her payment.

I don't get the reason behind this butter police of ishwari , if Radha Rani was just a guest and her stay was for few days, I can understand that Ishwari doesn't want to mess up with guests. Now they are here to stay forever, treat them like others.

We don't even treat our servants like they are behaving with Sona. Highly disappointed with Sona, do we keep saying 'you  are nobody? If they are no body why are you calling them at  your home everyday? Why is sona not giving back to Radha Rani?  She is not going there to respect elders, if she really wish to respect elders, she can stay at home and keep respecting her parents, grandmom and brother.

Radha Rani is sick minded lady, eating muft ki roti at others place is matter of proud for her, and if someone is working hard to earn means that person is servant.  I was expecting from dev to shut her mouth when she said Sona is a servant, but oh well. He needs to shut the mouth of Radha Rani, otherwise soon she would find one gareeb ki beti like her, and tie with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Choclate...

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey mahi :-)
Iswari is a very well written character , all what she had done till now has a justifiable back story ,I found her bonding with sona wonderful,supriya just adds icing to the cake with her awesome acting 
I can't think.of.any reason for her to misbehave with sona ,if she did I am.sure there more to it ,because this character is meant to be strong not a vamp by the amkers
I really.want to know the reason for now 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10.-Amethyst-.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top