MANAN OS- DIAMOND HEART

prathyushaeluri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
HI friends many of u know me and i am here again with an os which is my first attempt on os and hope u all like it here u go with the os

A girl was sleeping on her large size bed hugging her pillow and digging her face in the pillow to hide herself from sunrays and sleep more. She was looking so cute in her pink night dress and her peaceful sleep got broken due to her alarm.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat on the bed stretching her hands and rubbing her eyes and that is when her eyes fell on the envelope placed near the sitting arrangement in her room with an rose on it.

She saw it and understood who sent the envelope to her as it was the routine letter and her day starts with the letter.

She got up and went to the table and took the letter and went to her balcony and sat on the swing there and opened the letter and she found the envelope heavy and she kept letter aside and checked the envelope and found a diamond ring but the design was very different and it was looking like a puzzle piece and waiting for its pair.

She smiled and took the ring and kept it on the table in the balcony and she opened the letter and started to read it

Good morning my love,

I know u were so lazy now and want to sleep more and u can do that but not now after sometime

she was smiling like an idiot reading his letter and she continues to read the letter.

I knew u r smiling like an idiot now and haa that pink night suit will be so cute on u

she started to search for him here and there and she dint find him anywhere and she again started to read the letter.

Don't search here and there I am not there and haa I am being out of town and will not meet u till evening and get ready for ur biggest surprise and take rest till evening as I wont let u sleep tonight MS. NANDINI MURTHY then don't blame me after wards.

She was smiling and blushing at the same time imagining the consequences of his double meaning dialogues

And haa bring all those rings with u to clear ur doubts regarding them and don't try to do any cheating u should come only in red dress according to our plan because...

He left the letter incomplete like his other letters and she smiled and took her mobile and sent a message to him

Good morning baby and I will wear red because I know u like red and I love u so I will

She kept her mobile aside and she took the ring and kept it in the box where there were nearly 50 diamond rings and she was scanning all the rings to find out the reason behind their shapes when her mobile beeped she went and saw it was a message from him

I know u will wear read and I will wear black because

She read the message and she was so happy and replied to him

Because I like black

nandini sent a message and she knew his reply and she was dying to hear it fr0m his voice and as if reading her mind there was a voice message to her whatsaap and she opened it fast and played the audio clip and it was

and I love u nandu

nandini was so happy as she heard the words from his mouth and she replied to him in voice message only

I LOVE U TOO MANI

She knows this message will make him crazy as whenever she calls him mani he loves it to the core and why not he is monster for her and even a small kid in front of her only.

Nandini smiled and went to get ready and went down and completed all the rituals and came back to her room in afternoon and she slept for some time and soon the clock hits 6 and she woke up and she decided to get ready as she needs to go with her love i.e. manik

scroll down for continuation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"mani"

She was shouting for his name continuously standing at a hill top as he asked her to come there but there was so sign of him there.

She was searching for him when she heard the sound of his guitar which means he is coming and is going to sing for her.

She turned to see him and there he was standing with his guitar in a red t-shirt with black coat which contains a red lines on it and a black pant.

He saw her In a long dress which was sleeves and she was looking so beautiful in it. He was lost in her and she was lost in him and slowly manik started to play his guitar and sang slowly.

You hoo...
Wou wou wo..
Wou wou wo.. ho o ho..

He was looking in to her eyes and she was drooling over him as how perfect he can be in everything he does

Tumko toh aana hi tha zindagi mein
Der hui aane mein kyun
Jeena mujhe hai bas tere liye
Jo bhi karoon its only for you
Because I love you, I Love You
Because I love you
I love you till the end...

He completed the song and kept his guitar aside and looked towards her she was having tears in her eyes. He became worried by seeing tears in her eyes and he went and cupped her face and asked lovingly

M: kya hua baby y are u crying???

N: manik just to complete my wish u did so much

M: arey agar madam ne wish kiya aur mey na pura karu esa nahi hosakta na

Nandini just smiled and manik decided to divert her mind

M: so don't u want to know the reason behind the diamond rings???

Nandini as expected by manik became excited like a child and she bobbed her head in yes.

Manik then moved a little side and took a plate which has holes in different sizes and shapes and width in such a way that a ring can fit. Nandini was confused to see this and looked at him questioningly and he just blinked her eyes

M: give me all those rings

Nandini gave him the rings and manik took them and turned towards other side and he dint allow nandini to see what he was doing and she was getting all curious to know what was going on. She tried to see what he was doing but he dint allow her and blocked the way. Finally her patience now was out of limits and she shouted

N: manik u enjoy with ur rings I am leaving bye

She turned to go and started to walk but the image she saw next on the screen in front of her made her stop on her way.

She saw a heart shaped design which was shining like a star and it has love written on it and it was so nice. She immediately turned towards manik and she saw him holding the plate in which he adjusted the rings in heart shaped manner with LOVE written in it and he kept light on it as it will be shining in the night.

Before she could register anything manik kneeled in front of her and took out a diamond ring in his hand and showed it to her

M: nandu I know u love me and u know I love u but today I want to ask u ki will u marry me because not because I love u it is because I cant live without u and I want to be with u till the end of my life and I want u to be mother of my future kids and please will u marry me???

Nandini dint say a word and just nodded her head and gave her hand front and manik took it and slide the ring in her ring finger of RIGHT hand and he stood and she hugged him tightly and he too responded to it.

He broke the hug and she joined her lips with his saying him that she loves him like he does and she is more than ready to marry him. They broke apart when they were out of breathe and joined their foreheads.

She hugged him again and he too hugged her and their moment was broke by their friends.

C: guys hogaya thumara romance???

They both separated and manik glared at them and as usual nandini was blushing.

Mu: nandini what is this wish koi bhi esa wish karta hey???

M: y she cant wish for something or what

C: lo agaya ek word bhi nahi bol ne dogi na nandu ko

M: nahi

He said these words side hugging her and pecked on her temple while nandini was smiling

A: chalo lets move tomorrow is a big day

Druv: yeah tomorrow is a big day after all it is manan WEDDING na

All smiled and started to move from there and was stopped by cabir

C: I have a doubt nandu u wished ki thumara would be tujhe filmy style mey propose kare and he did it and I dint understand y did he made u wear ring in the right hand???

N: bcoz left hand has our engagement ring

M: wait a second how do u know ki I made her wear ring to right finger haa and it shows ki u are here from starting and u saw all

C: nahi nahi I dint see all I closed eyes when u were kissing

M: ruk abhi bata ta hu thum ko

With that manik ran behind cabir and all others followed them smiling.

so here is my first ever os

do tell me how is it???

actually thought it for os competition but couldnt make it

now here it is

love

prathyusha

Entwined_Fates thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... It's cute sweet short and long one too.. Beautiful OS
Manan are so cute..
Nandu is so adorable..
Pics are beautiful...

Take careEdited by Snehasn - 8 years ago
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os
amazing 
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent os...
Manan's moments were amazing...
Manik's proposed so adorably...
Cabir is such a tease...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
jamunamanik thumbnail
Awsnmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr manan

Cuteee nandu

Awsmmm proposal

Super cabir

Be blessed

Take care
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally cute and adorable os...loved it to the core...😳
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It's superb prats.. ..
And dimond heart is just cute.. ..
I love it.. .
Please ek aisa heart muje bhi bhej do na.. . 😛
And you write it so well.. .

NISHU
pdiyar193 thumbnail
Thank you for the PM!
Such a lovely OS!
Beautifully written!
Manan are too cute!
Haha Cabir never stops with the teasing!
Loved it!
Continue soon!:)
Originally posted by: monstermanik

cute OS..
loved it

thanks a lot