Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

   
Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Somya a widow? (Page 2)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
sweetyanu i dont think Yuvraj betrayed her. u talk like he slept with Somya...lol, we dont even know what happened. lets wait for a backstory before we reach a verdict. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow18Subha27

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 4703

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Whn truth came out...is very difficult ie everything will be normal ...Krishna n Dadi wow...
I have doubt on somuis she knows de truth...


Really undigestable..complex n complicated track...
Suhani.still love yuvi...
Shame on yuvi again u betray her...

Feeling sad for all 3 children...

Lets c 


Anu I too thought the same. May be Soumu knows the truth n she is main behind of Yuvaani misunderstang.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16Raadhni

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Joined: 24 November 2015
Posts: 8475

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Ya Mehwish what he mean to say& stopped himself is that words only...& by seeing his anger & the way he mentioned i cant forget that bcs of her u...& stopped not uteering word more i think no one is aware of main involvement of Krishna in bomb blast...

Sunitha i think there is someone behind Yuvaani misunderstang. Soumya bhi ho sakti ha.
no Kabita i dont think its Soumya...bcs Soumya well known abt Krishna's illegal work & that chowki too brought by Krishna only...i think Suhani & Soumya understood Krishna involvement in bomb blast...& they both come to mutual understand/deal as Mehwish mentioned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadyanks28

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Joined: 28 May 2015
Posts: 2637

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Ya Mehwish what he mean to say& stopped himself is that words only...& by seeing his anger & the way he mentioned i cant forget that bcs of her u...& stopped not uteering word more i think no one is aware of main involvement of Krishna in bomb blast...

Sunitha i think there is someone behind Yuvaani misunderstang. Soumya bhi ho sakti ha.
no Kabita i dont think its Soumya...bcs Soumya well known abt Krishna's illegal work & that chowki too brought by Krishna only...i think Suhani & Soumya understood Krishna involvement in bomb blast...& they both come to mutual understand/deal as Mehwish mentioned...


Where is Krishna...all are wrong but who suffer a lot suhani...may her nature she always trust to anyone becoj she is soft hearted...

Wow grt...if Krishna is dead...may suhani conveys to all family ki.bomb Krishna laya tha hum jante he ki.saajan ko hum layen aur usne chowki badli...
Because only Krishna n somu n suhani knows de truth
Ki Krishna is dmg illegal work..so 
Again here somu not support suhani lie to all

Dey unite or not big question???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Joined: 20 August 2015
Posts: 665

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
They'll reunite.. That's 100 percent fixed bt how that's the question... Bcuz till we don't know how they separated, what actually happened with Krishna and till don't know about the relation of yuvraj & Saumya... So let's wait and this is really a good track...let the story unfold in its way Wink Smile

Edited by shadow18 - 13 April 2016 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Joined: 28 May 2015
Posts: 2637

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

They'll reunite.. That's 100 percent fixed bt how that's the question... Bcuz till we don't know how they separated, what actually happened with Krishna and till don't know about the relation of yuvraj & Saumya... So let's wait and this is really a good track...let the story unfold in its way Wink Smile

One thing is crystal clear...that suhani is innocent ...
She always cheated by dere close one's...
Always...
Suhani needs a justice...
If suhani is in.bh...yuvani kabhi Asia nhi hoti wo Dadi ko ASA nhi karene deti...
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Joined: 07 November 2014
Posts: 2677

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
 agar somraj ki shadi nahin hui hai toh menka somya ko jiji kyun kahti haiConfused
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 4703

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

 agar somraj ki shadi nahin hui hai toh menka somya ko jiji kyun kahti haiConfused

Nisha jo bhi ha jyada mat socho tumne hi tho kaha tha ki hum sab TRP ke liye sab kuch dekh lengheSmile so dear dont take stress.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samjhota between Somya & Yuvraj

2

Author: yanks28   Replies: 11   Views: 1575

yanks28 11 1575 10 April 2016 at 10:05am by Anushka.senrose
hmm rohan verses somya

Author: sweetyanu   Replies: 2   Views: 480

sweetyanu 2 480 22 July 2015 at 3:37pm by Zainy21
why krishna and somya???

Author: Mishka42   Replies: 1   Views: 473

Mishka42 1 473 01 June 2015 at 11:52pm by anita_m
Somya meets with Mr. Steve

Author: yanks28   Replies: 6   Views: 801

yanks28 6 801 26 May 2015 at 11:25am by divyareddy123
Krishna-Somya tangled web beginning to unravel

Author: yanks28   Replies: 9   Views: 1423

yanks28 9 1423 25 April 2015 at 12:33pm by Aarti_16

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index