Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 8)

Kaushiki Senior Member

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hi Kaushiki dear...Smile

First of all... Yesterday the prologue stuck me for a while from my work,,, n i was imagining KaYa as the real faces meeting after a long time... But the word Mumma for Ananaya made me look steamy n interested both at the same time,,,WinkTongue
Today itself i wanted to post ,, but got late.. sorry for that.. !
Loved the storyline... superb n a romantic angle in the start...Day DreamingStill imagining..Wink
Now off to the chapter one.. !

Thanks alot Bhai...the next part is on its way...and in this update u will get to know that who is kaya and why was she addressing Ananya as Mumma...thank u sooo much for ur lovely comment...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elrein_2046 Groupbie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hiii Kaushiki..
Prologue give me surprise nd den first chapter gv shock.. I ws inactive on forum frm almost 1 or 2 mnths soo ur story bcm my comeback story Smile
Loved dis story.. nd plezz PM me wenevr u Update

Kaushiki Senior Member

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elrein_2046

Hiii Kaushiki..
Prologue give me surprise nd den first chapter gv shock.. I ws inactive on forum frm almost 1 or 2 mnths soo ur story bcm my comeback story Smile
Loved dis story.. nd plezz PM me wenevr u Update
Thank u sooo much...I will PM u for sure... Thanks again for the lovely comment...Big smile
Kaushiki Senior Member

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone thank u all for ur lovely comments and likes too...without taking much time here is the Chapter 2 Enjoy reading...

I asked with the same shocked expression on my face
ME-Then what about KAYA vo tumhari beti kese ho sakti h...??Shocked
A-Bohot lambi kahani h Kabir kabhi time hua to zaror bataungi..Smile.
She said with a smile...But I wasn't satisfied with her answer and said very seriously
ME-But mjhe toh abhi sunni h...Right now... But not here chalo mere sath..
I held her hand and took her to the terrace and said
ME-Ab batao
A-Tum bina jane manoge nhi na..?She said with a sigh and Inooded my head in a NO...
-OK...5 saal pehle meri ek friend ki shadi thi. Main vahi gai thi. Uska venue Delhi k outers par tha... Kafi raat ho chuki thi saari ceremonies complete hone k baad maine or mere saare friends ne dinner kiya and after that we went outfor a walk... We were walking on the road and were disscussing our future plans when we heared the crying of a child...Hume kuch ajeeb sa laga to hum sabne us awaaz ka picha kiya and after sometime hum ekjagah pohche waha bohot andhera tha hume kuch bhi yhik se nhi dikh rha tha tbhi mene waha ek plastic bag dekha which was lying on the ground I took it and there we saw a girl in that bag...we were so shocked Kabir...woh bachchi hardly 2-3 days ki thi...winters ka time tha to use thand lag gai thi...humne us bachch ko us bag se nikala or we all rushed to my car with that girl and I ordered my driver to take us to the near by hospital...we rushed to the doc...humne uska treatment karvaya or phir main use apne sath ghar li aai... Papa ne police complaint bhi karai tab hume pta chala k shayad uskey parents ne use isliye wahwn chod diya tha kyuki vo ek LADKI thi us waqat mujhe bohot gussa ayaa I mean how could someone be so cruel don't they have heart vo unki apni beti h or use ese jungel jesi jagah par chod diya agr use kuch ho jata to...Par kya fayda tha is sab k bare me sochne se...Us bachchi ko mere paas rehte 1 month ho chuka tha or jab police k hath kuch nhi laga to unhone case band kr diya or mene us bachchi ko officially adopt kr liya... Mene ska naam kaya rakh diya vo meri zindagi ban gayi...Kaya ko sab kuch pta h or phir b vo mujhe MUMMA bolti h or shayad apni real mother se zyada pyar vo mujhe karti hai..Cry.

I was soo shocked and she was having tears in her eyes. I haven't seen such a great soul in my whole life... She was a mere creation of God... She had a heart of gold at that moment her respect got increased in my eyes...
AND AND she wasn't married and don't even have any boyfriend so I still have my chances... I was feeling bad for kaya but at the same time don't know why but I imagined a perfect family Me, Ananya, Kaya and some other kids... Than I thought that I should say spmething to make her comfortable and I said
ME-Its okay Ananya shayad Kaya k parents ne use is liye wahan chod diya kyuki uski life me tumhara pyar likha tha so don't cry or wese bhi tum khush hona to phir...?

She nooded her head and said with a smile
A-haan Kabir shayad tum sahi keh rhe ho...Smile
We were about to continue our conversation when my phone start ringing...I cut the call and she asked me
A-Kiska call tha...?
ME-Papa ka...I think we should go downstairs now...A-Yeah we should...
I was about to move when she held my hand and said
A-Thank u so much Kabir...Bohot mann tha ye sab baatein kisi se share karne ka aaj bohot accha lag rha h...Kaha the tum Kabir jab mujhe ek acche dost ki zarurat thi kaha the tum...
she looked at me with so much pain in her eyes I held her hands and said with a teasing tone
ME-Its okay FATTY WESE BHI DOSTI MEIN NO SORRY NO THANK U...or ab to yahi hu na tumhare paasLOL
A-Hmm Oye main Fatty ni hu samjhe tum...Angry
ME-Mere liye to tum hamesha meri Fatty hi rahogi...hahahahaha...Chalo ab chale..?Embarrassed
She nooded and we headed downstairs and the pandit ji announced that the marriage was about to start I saw her raced to Kaya and took her in her arms...and started to whisper some thing in Kaya's ears... Both had a glint of happiness in there eyes may be Ananya was telling her something about me to kaya... My glance was fixed on her the whole time, soon the marriage was completed and everyone sat down for dinner...I purposely sat down beside Ananya and soon she noticed me Ohk I mean after 15min isn't it soon...? OHK OHK FINE I had to cough to make my presence clear and I could understand that KAYA wasn't very happy with my presence...Even I wasn't happy with her too...I hate kids...I completly hate them they r so irritating, noisy and just so much untolerable I was busy in thinking all this when Ananya said to me
A-So kabir kab tak ho India me...?
ME-Bas jab tak shadi ni ho jati...Smile
A-Ohhh...toh tum yaha shadi karne aaye ho toh kaha h tumhari girlfriend matlab would be wife...?Shocked
ME-I don't have any GIRLFRIEND main us ladki se shadi karunga jise mom dad pasand karenge...Smile
I said with a smile as I saw that little MONSTER again pulling Ananya's ghagra and said with her sugar coated voice
KAYA- Mumma ab hum ghar chale...?
A-kyun baby kya hua...?
KAYA- Mumma mujhe ghar jana hai...
Ananya sighed and looked at me and said
A-Sorry Kabir we have to leave now...
ME- Its okay Ananya bbye and kaya baby take care of ur self...
OH GOD whta she said UNCLE!!! I knew this was the plan of that MONSTER as I saw that smirk that she gaved me...And with that Ananya left...I was very sad that she left so soon...But everyone miss took it, they all thought that I was said because of Richu's bidai...
That's it ohhh GOD kitna sara type krna pada mjhe...So guys hope now u all will be happy with comment and hit like buttons plzzz...thank u so much...Big smile

Edited by Kaushiki - 19 May 2016 at 4:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlyingClouds. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
A great part Kaushiki!!
I am so glad that kaya is not Ananya's biological daughter!!So So, Kabir still has some chances!!
Woh toh, complete family photo bhi soch chuka haiLOL
Cont soon
Thanks for the pm

rajeeviansonai IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nice dear

sanee Senior Member

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update :) I forgot to say that its not just awesome its hillarious..kaabir already kept her name as monster:D

Edited by sanee - 17 April 2016 at 2:28pm

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Poor Kaya her parents left her in jungle 
How disgusting people they r
Ananya is really heart of gold 
So Kaya knew the truth still she consider ananya as her mom so cute 
Ouch kabir doesn't like children so he doesn't like Kaya also
Look like Kaya & kabir will be in war for ananya loll
Continue plz