Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 34)

eufara_naghm Goldie
eufara_naghm
eufara_naghm

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Kausiki...it's very nice... Please continue soon... Thanks for the pm ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushiki

kajal2005 IF-Rockerz
kajal2005
kajal2005

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update..
Kabir is overwhelmed seeing ananya's love for him but he can't do or say anything to anyone at this moment.
Its kaya's bday and ananya has invited kabir.
Thanku for pm
continue soon

Kaushiki

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hello Kaushi Hug
As i'm new to this story, i wanted to comment for the past chapters in one go. Tongue Hope it's all okay Embarrassed

I liked the way story starts. Kabir in the awe of Ananya with a girl calling her Mom. And the truth that she adopted this abandoned girl, his respect for Ananya raised in love and regards. 
But the monster girl, Kaya is like a hater, who hates him. Tongue I laughed to read how he got scared by her looks LOL
The night he spends with his parents and trying to know his life's plans of Ananya and him as a pair choice of parents, i liked his kid like attitude and a relief all over his soul.
The rejection by Ananya made him feel shattered, and he hurt himself. The truth came to him in his oblivion and he gets to know that she loves him, but due to her short life, she is going to die and will be donating her heart to Kabir, who is suffering with a hole in his heart. 
Very emotional part later, but the story is a life to the readers who crave for Kaya moments and long for the stories made for them. 
Loved your written ability and the way story developed. ClapClap
Will be back with the latest chapter ain a while. Loves Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaushikiSwatishubhbawaswift

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged

I loved Kabir's Mom ready to do everything for her son. Even to request Ananya to marry him. Liked his sis talking to him in annoyance and felt bad that he did it. 

He is happy that Ananya loves him more than anything, but felt for her not coming to meet him ! Nice phone convo though. They both are starting afresh, and now the function time -- kaya's b'day. He asked to give his wishes to the angel { he meant the monster na } Wink

Loved him calling her fatty and after the call said " I love u Ananya...tum meri zindagi ho...tum mere liye mera sb kuch ho...

Liked to know what happens next, bcos they both are ailing and can't live for long. It's a mix feeling.

Sadness and joys both are prevailing together.

Very nice and emotional story Kaushi, thanks and loves Heart

Edited by babita.. - 10 June 2016 at 5:59am

KaushikiSwatishubhbawaswift

Swatishubh IF-Sizzlerz
Swatishubh
Swatishubh

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Such an emotional flow in the story! Loved it Kaushi dear Clap
The fine thing is that Kabir cud have a phone convo with Ananya and they are smiling to each other. It wud be nice to see them together in the party thrown for the angelic love of Ananya, Kaya! I'll wait for them to meet and talk! Day Dreaming
Got a lovely impression of Kabir's mother who affectionately cried for him and wants to beg Ananya to marry him. What a pity that they both are going with the same situation, and have not much time Cry 
I liked Kabir's views for his love - she is everything for him and he loves her so much!Heart
Calling her with the pet names like Fatty and likewise, it seemed they both are friends again and no past days' talks going to matter. 
But that's not the real thing. Where Ananya is readily waiting to give his heart to him, Kabir is all set to get her back in his life as a lover and will say No to her to donate her heart to him. 
I have a feeling, that he will do that. He will ask his love to let's die together instead of one of them living alone with her heart in him!
Want to wait to know more. 
Luv ya Kaushi doll, for the most tough times presented to us in such a lovely way HeartHug

Kaushikibabita..bawaswift

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Short update.. but so much happened in the chapter... 
Loved how things moved on Doll... StarClap

Ek toh main na banner mein kho jata hoon...Day Dreaming good ki tu every time isse post karti hai... WinkLOL

Aww.. such a teary Mom... n all crying for his son... to be fine sooner.. ! Good ki sis ne daanta... for what he did to himself... That was not at all a solution at all...
Nice to hear them on phone... Very casually they talked n now party time for Kaya the monster... or the angel... This will be clear in the party i guess... Embarrassed
Such a lovely line in his heart... Kabir loves Ana n cant live without her... he will never let her donate her heart to him... or will she forcefully or emotionally... ??/ That will be a tear jerker then... EmbarrassedOuch
Well... very nice portrayal of the characters... where all seems so well... but hard times ahead for both.. !
Wanna say a line here... 
Dil ne ye kahaa hai dil se... Mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse... !!!

Kaushi you rock dear... Clap

Kaushikibabita..Swatishubh

prasannakamila Senior Member
prasannakamila
prasannakamila

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Nice ud.kaya's b'dy party...!i hope smthng hpns in this party

Kaushiki

manasvi.. IF-Rockerz
manasvi..