Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 32)

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Chapter 4 :
Ohhooo he is looking handsome! And is ready for the visit to Ana home. The nervousness and the happiness both are mixed into him that he hardly can think anything else! Lovely start!

He jerked her hand and left. He had to. What Ana did was never expected. He never thought of this. No one ever thought her to be so rude. He wanted an answer, but she asked him to leave. He wanted to get melt but his heart melt with his anger overtook him and he left. Kabir left the crying Ana.
What a shattered part this was. The handsome and the beautiful can't meet. They have no clues what to share. Ana responded in a not and the parents at both the sides are stunned.
Heartbreaking and unpleasant end to the meet!

Chapter 5 :

Kaushi this can't be. What a heartbreaking story at both the sides!
Kabir hurt himself so profusely bleeding and his conscious mind listened what he never wanted to. Ana is dying and have got only three months left with her. The reason behind her rejecting the proposal.
Kabir on the other hand has a hole in his heart and had to be transplanted! What a pathetic situation. Ana is ready to give his heart to him as he loves him so much! The love that she possess for him is much bigger than what Kabir thought he did. He wanted her as his wife, but she wanted him to be happy without an ailing wife who has a short time to live!
Very emotional part when HIS Ananya cared for him to come for him, wants to donate her heart to him and wants him to be saved soon! She really have a purest of heart who is willing for the happiness of Kabir.Heart
Love makes you feel like sacrificing, and this is what Ana is doing here. The love is shared today, but will wait the reaction of Kabir and will he be able to divert what Ana is thinking.
Lovely story in progress of how one lover is ready to sacrifice to another. And the love will win this time!
Kaushi, hats off to the narration that was so emotional and very sensitive!!!Star

Luv ya for this imagination, pure and blissful! Love makes you lovely in your heart. Now wud wait to see how love will go to the hearts and Kabir will live for long. Hope there is another chance for Ana too, but that's only my wish which seems difficult to be fulfilled as according to the Title!

Thanks Kaushi, Luv ya sweetie for the lovely story in progress, will wait to read more!
HeartHug
Yeah he always looks handsome...WinkTongue Yup from the day he met her he can't even think of himself...LOL UN K TO DIL-O-DIMAG PR ANANYA HI CHHAI HAI...ROFL I know Ananya did such an unexpected thing but she has to she was forced to do that as she loves him alot...

Ohhh godd!!! Itni saari tareef...!!!Shocked main kese handle karu...???Embarrassed Thank u sooo much...I m glad that u liked it...And thanks for all the most lovely comments of my ff till now...Big smile I will cont soon...
Love uhhh Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubhbawaswift

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaushiki

Prologue :

Very nice start with kabir telling his story of settling his sister's marriage to Ronnie and met Ananya, his bestie till class 3.
Liked the start and the way kabir lost himself in Ana's beauty and voice! And a little girl comes to her saying Mumma! Oh, a thunderstorm for KabirWink
Lovely start, thanks for making me a part of this story Kaushi, luv yaHeartHug

Chapter 1 :

Oh the thoughtful KabirLOLLook like more sarcastic when Ana got angry with him!
His hidden feelings were so harmful to him, and the biggest smile gave him the statement that Kaya is not her daughter and she is not married! This is a wow concept, and i loved Kabir being jealous and possessive at the same time. He is like in love at first sight. And Kaya came like a shock to him. Good that he is relieved!Embarrassed

Thanks alot bhabhi...its all my pleasure...Big smile yeah kabir was really lost...and then kaya...TongueROFL
Humare Kabir aise hi hain thoda sa zyada soch lete hain...LOL well I loved ur Comments...Big smile and The Best comment Award goes tooo Mrs. Swati Bhavit Kapoor...ClapROFL

Dancing

I told you... n i am dancing... Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaushikiSwatishubh

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Originally posted by Kaushiki

Prologue :

Very nice start with kabir telling his story of settling his sister's marriage to Ronnie and met Ananya, his bestie till class 3.
Liked the start and the way kabir lost himself in Ana's beauty and voice! And a little girl comes to her saying Mumma! Oh, a thunderstorm for KabirWink
Lovely start, thanks for making me a part of this story Kaushi, luv yaHeartHug

Chapter 1 :

Oh the thoughtful KabirLOLLook like more sarcastic when Ana got angry with him!
His hidden feelings were so harmful to him, and the biggest smile gave him the statement that Kaya is not her daughter and she is not married! This is a wow concept, and i loved Kabir being jealous and possessive at the same time. He is like in love at first sight. And Kaya came like a shock to him. Good that he is relieved!Embarrassed

Thanks alot bhabhi...its all my pleasure...Big smile yeah kabir was really lost...and then kaya...TongueROFL
Humare Kabir aise hi hain thoda sa zyada soch lete hain...LOL well I loved ur Comments...Big smile and The Best comment Award goes tooo Mrs. Swati Bhavit Kapoor...ClapROFL

Dancing

I told you... n i am dancing...Dancing
Hawww...aap akele akele Dancing...vely bad...bhabhi to meri hain na...me too dancing...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
OMG shocking revelation kabir have hole in his heart Shocked
on the other hand ananya have leukemia & going to die Shocked
oh god both kaya suffering Broken Heart
that's why ananya refused to marry kabir Cry
but its not good that ananya wasn't telling anyone abt her sickness D'oh
now ananya want to donate her heart to kabir Cry
hope some miracle happen with kaya Day Dreaming
continue plz

Kaushiki

manan_eku IF-Dazzler
manan_eku
manan_eku

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Firstly really sorry for the delay ...I am soo bad I said that I will comment soon but me ...!!:/ ...so sholly ... Cry
Hmm..update was amazing ... It was written really well Smile
But shocking as well !! I mean such shocking revelation. ... but loved it
Ananya is gonna die... Cry
Kabir has hole in heart. ... Shocked
Hayo rabba. ..ab kya hoga. ..!!!
plz update soon ...waiting for the next ...
It was really an amazing part ...!!
Thanks for the pm. ...
and ya once again sorry !!

Lots of love,
Ekta !!

Kaushiki

Mrumi Goldie
Mrumi
Mrumi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
OMG.. Ananya is goint to donate her heart to him... 

Kabir bach bhi gaya toh kaise jee payega..CryCryCry

Both are suffereing.. CryCry
Please update soon..Smile

PS : Wonderful bannerBig smile

Kaushiki

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteariya

OMG shocking revelation kabir have hole in his heart Shocked
on the other hand ananya have leukemia & going to die Shocked
oh god both kaya suffering Broken Heart
that's why ananya refused to marry kabir Cry
but its not good that ananya wasn't telling anyone abt her sickness D'oh
now ananya want to donate her heart to kabir Cry
hope some miracle happen with kaya Day Dreaming
continue plz
Yeah its shocking...Anu don't want her family to get disturbed because of her as she knows that she is going to die... I hope the same but ''Zyada jankari k liye line pr bane rahein''Tongue I will try to update it ASAP...
Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_eku

Firstly really sorry for the delay ...I am soo bad I said that I will comment soon but me ...!!:/ ...so sholly ... Cry
Hmm..update was amazing ... It was written really well Smile
But shocking as well !! I mean such shocking revelation. ... but loved it
Ananya is gonna die... Cry
Kabir has hole in heart. ... Shocked
Hayo rabba. ..ab kya hoga. ..!!!
plz update soon ...waiting for the next ...
It was really an amazing part ...!!
Thanks for the pm. ...
and ya once again sorry !!

Lots of love,
Ekta !!
Its ohk Eku...Smilebaby plz don't say sorry haan...!! Otherwise main na pakka gussa ho jaungi...Tongue
Thank u so much jee...!! Big smile
I'm glad to know that u loved it...Embarrassed
Mujhe b ni pta k aage kya hoga...Tongue
Yeah I will try to update it soon...
Ab or kitna sorry bolegi...??????
Love uhh tooo...Hug

manan_eku

Go to top