Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 29)

zinya Groupbie
zinya
zinya

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Nice update dear...

Both are suffering yarr Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushiki

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Will soon join you with this ff. Hope you will give some time dear.HeartHug
The Title and the banner are awesome! Loved them. Shall soon catch the story!

Thank u shooo much Swati bhabhi...Big smile I m so happy that u liked the banner and title...well all the credit for the bannner goes to Zannat di...Big smile
I m waiting for ur CommentDay Dreaming...hope u will like the story too...take ur time...but keep in mind that I m waiting...TongueLOL
Love uhh...Hug

Edited by Kaushiki - 21 May 2016 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubhbawaswift

Swatishubh IF-Sizzlerz
Swatishubh
Swatishubh

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaushiki

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Will soon join you with this ff. Hope you will give some time dear.HeartHug
The Title and the banner are awesome! Loved them. Shall soon catch the story!

Thank u shooo much Swati bhabhi...Big smile I m so happy that u liked the banner and title...well all the credit for the bannner goes to Zannat di...Big smile
I m waiting for ur CommentDay Dreaming...hope u will like the story too...take ur time...but keep in mind that I m waiting...TongueLOL
Love uhh...Hug
It's very late, i'll post the review early morning here! Evening at your place. 
I have read the story Kaushi, it's been written with heart and the USP is it's been told by Kabir. 
Will meet ya later, see ya HeartHug
No more waits dear Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushikibawaswift

Swatishubh IF-Sizzlerz
Swatishubh
Swatishubh

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Prologue :

Very nice start with kabir telling his story of settling his sister's marriage to Ronnie and met Ananya, his bestie till class 3.
Liked the start and the way kabir lost himself in Ana's beauty and voice! And a little girl comes to her saying Mumma! Oh, a thunderstorm for Kabir Wink
Lovely start, thanks for making me a part of this story Kaushi, luv ya HeartHug

Chapter 1 :

Oh the thoughtful Kabir LOL Look like more sarcastic when Ana got angry with him!
His hidden feelings were so harmful to him, and the biggest smile gave him the statement that Kaya is not her daughter and she is not married! This is a wow concept, and i loved Kabir being jealous and possessive at the same time. He is like in love at first sight. And Kaya came like a shock to him. Good that he is relieved! Embarrassed

Edited by Swatishubh - 23 May 2016 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushikibabita..bawaswift

Swatishubh IF-Sizzlerz
Swatishubh
Swatishubh

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Chapter 2 :

Ana is a great soul. She took a girl child to her home whom her parents had abandoned and then adopted her! I applaud every person who do such favor to the society Clap and hate everyone who do the crimes that are heartbreaking!

So, the MR. Kabir still have chances as he thought but his plans have a hindrance in the name of Kaya. They both don't like each other na.LOL Loved how Kabir was mesmerized by her beauty and sat with her for the dinner. But Kaya made his plans again down. Tongue Cute little girl smirked? What a naughty smile it wud be? Wink 
The bidai is done and all are sad, that's another thing that kabir is sad cos Ana left. 
Liked this progress in the story as this is an intro to a golden heart that Ana possess and a hate and smirk relationship between Kabir and Kaya is developing!

Chapter 2 : 

Nice update as far as kabir's happiness is concerned! Cud feel the obvious emptiness after his sis' bidai. And he was not able to sleep due to the time he spent with Ana! 
The cute ever scene of him and his parents. He overheard everything and took the things so simply. Curious he was. but did not show to them.
So all are prepared to go to her home with the proposal. But the intuition made him nervous - what if Ana wud reject him. So natural for every one in question!

Swatishubh IF-Sizzlerz
Swatishubh
Swatishubh

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Chapter 4 :
Ohhooo he is looking handsome! And is ready for the visit to Ana home. The nervousness and the happiness both are mixed into him that he hardly can think anything else! Lovely start!

He jerked her hand and left. He had to. What Ana did was never expected. He never thought of this. No one ever thought her to be so rude. He wanted an answer, but she asked him to leave. He wanted to get melt but his heart melt with his anger overtook him and he left. Kabir left the crying Ana.
What a shattered part this was. The handsome and the beautiful can't meet. They have no clues what to share. Ana responded in a not and the parents at both the sides are stunned. 
Heartbreaking and unpleasant end to the meet!

Chapter 5 : 

Kaushi this can't be. What a heartbreaking story at both the sides!
Kabir hurt himself so profusely bleeding and his conscious mind listened what he never wanted to. Ana is dying and have got only three months left with her. The reason behind her rejecting the proposal. 
Kabir on the other hand has a hole in his heart and had to be transplanted! What a pathetic situation. Ana is ready to give his heart to him as he loves him so much! The love that she possess for him is much bigger than what Kabir thought he did. He wanted her as his wife, but she wanted him to be happy without an ailing wife who has a short time to live!
Very emotional part when HIS Ananya cared for him to come for him, wants to donate her heart to him and wants him to be saved soon!  She really have a purest of heart who is willing for the happiness of Kabir. Heart
Love makes you feel like sacrificing, and this is what Ana is doing here. The love is shared today, but will wait the reaction of Kabir and will he be able to divert what Ana is thinking.
Lovely story in progress of how one lover is ready to sacrifice to another. And the love will win this time! 
Kaushi, hats off to the narration that was so emotional and very sensitive!!!Star

Luv ya for this imagination, pure and blissful! Love makes you lovely in your heart. Now wud wait to see how love will go to the hearts and Kabir will live for long. Hope there is another chance for Ana too, but that's only my wish which seems difficult to be fulfilled as according to the Title!

Thanks Kaushi, Luv ya sweetie for the lovely story in progress, will wait to read more! 
HeartHug

sorathsheikh IF-Rockerz
sorathsheikh
sorathsheikh

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update sis Big smile
What will happen now ? 
continue soon
thanks for pm
Missing u come lets chat Wink