Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 13)

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaushiki

Originally posted by Snehasn

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kaushu... what was that... Lol...
trust me.. i'm so loving this chota packet.. uff.. she's so badmaash..
KAYA hmm... out of all name Ananya ne baby k naam Kaya hii kyu rakhe Blushing something something?
accha this is cute story... like feeling connected easily.. varna muje toh iska head and tail kuch bhi nahi pata ROFL
interesting plot...
hahahaha... kabir is jealous of Ananya's hubby.. jo hai hii nahi.. and the thing cracked me up was lil baby calling him as UNCLE deliberately... com'on it's too much... bichaare he's trying to fit in the happy family frame.. and here baby ne poore plan par pani pher dii... hahaha... it's hilarious...

do continue soon
thanks for the PM

take care
love you Tongue
</font>

Didu...thats my ff...LOL Yup that monster...humare Mr.Sharma ko bohot pareshan kiya...LOL but soon Kabir will fell in love with his monster after all monster Kaya is so cute naEmbarrassed It is totally different from Reporters...and Yeah Didu...I will update on Sunday...Big smile Thank Uhh Sooo Much...Smile

HHahaha... Muje laga yeh SS hai;)
Haan jab likhne waale itne badmaash hai toh chota packet se aur kya expect kar sakte hai LOL
She's cutiest... Next time se pic lagaao... Mein PM karu kya five yrs baby k pic ko?
That's good... Varna muje aap samjaa samjaake thak cchuke hote;)
Ok... Sunday... @ what time:P

Your welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushiki

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hiii Guys !!!! I know that I m super late in updating this part but sorry guys I was busy with my Unit Tests...UnhappyThank u soo much everyone for ur lovely comments that motivated me to write more and more...Big smileand for those who hit like buttons *BIG HUG* ...So now without wasting much time here is the next chapter...
CHAPTER-3

After Richu's Bidai Mom-Dad were so upsetUnhappy...My home looked so empty...Without saying a single word to my parents I directly went to my room...It was midnight and sleep was miles away from my eyes...I could only remember the smiling face of Ananya..EmbarrassedI was standing at my window and then I decided to have a walk in the garden as I wasn't able to sleep...I was going to the garden but when I was passing my parents room I heard there voice they were still awake...ShockedI really wanted to share my feeling towards Ananya to someone and thought that my Mom is the best person to share my feeling with...Big smileSo I directly went inside there room...And jumped on the bed and lay in the middle of them...Dad gaved me a *What is this look* and mom smiled at meSmile...and they both layed back...
DAD- Ye kya hai Kabir...??
ME- Come on Dady I was missing u both yr...since long...So maine socha k aaj hum teeno na sath mein soenge...isn't it a good idea...??Big smile
And I closed my eyes before they could say any more...WinkAnd they started there conversation...
DAD- Ananya bohot hi acchi ladki hai...
MOM- Haan aap bikul thik keh rhe hain...
DAD- Yeah she is so sweet...
MOM- Toh aapne Sudhir se baat kri...??
DAD- Haan mene baat kari Sudhir se...or use is rishtey se koi aitraaz ni hai...infact he was so happy to see Kabir and Ananya together...
I was so happy to hear thisBig smile... but how could I express my feeings that easily to my parents...After all I m Kabir Sharma the great girls die to go on a date with me...And I sit on the bed and asked to my mom...
ME- Maa really...Aap dono chahte hain ki main or Ananya shadi kr le...??
My mom looked at my dad for a moment and then said with a smirk
MOM- Tum jag rhe ho Kabir hume laga k tum to so gaye...
Then dad said to me...
DAD- Haan Kabir hame ananya bht pasand h beta she is such a sweet girlSmile...hmne to Sudhir se baat b kar li h usey koi aitraz nhi h...par last decision tmhara h kya tmhe ananya psnd h...??
I felt the tension growing in the room...things wre getting very serious my one answer wouid decide my whole life thousands of qstns ran in my mind...I mean Ananya's presence drove me crazy but y is it so...??Why I felt so bad when I got to know that the lill MONSTER sorrry I mean KAYA is her daughter...??LOLWhy did I imagine a perfect family photo wid her??...yeah I love her...I REALLY LOVE HER...since childhood...Big smilemy chain of thoughts was broken as my mom asked
MOM- To Kabir tmne ky decide kiya h...?? ky tmhe Ananya psnd h...??
ME- Maa ab ap logon ko pasand h to mjhe b pasand h...
As I said this sentence my parents hugged me a bone crushing hug and my dad patted my back and said...
DAD- Ok to kal hum Sudhir k ghar chl rhe hain...Date bhi to fix krni h na shadi ki...
And with that I headed towards my room...whole night i could not sleep just thinking about Anany...EmbarrassedI was so nervous as a thought came in my mind **if she rejects me** to kya hoga "no she cant after all I m Kabir Sharma" I said to my self and drifted of to sleep...
So this was it guys do tell me how was it and do comment and hit the like buttons thanks for reading...    

Edited by Kaushiki - 19 May 2016 at 4:26am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritz2010kannu17zinyakabirananyafanaarti1303fym23sutapabanerjeeAnjali-RoSidsridhscpiyali_6SweetSaueufara_naghmvssdpBedouinMejayasree.raorajeeviansonaikajal2005sampa79.FlyingClouds.Sarim.fatmirinku95sona_nakshronojoy_riaEntwined_Fatescuteariyababita..bawaswift

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
superb chapter
wow kabir parents want kaya to get married Big smile
kabir ke maan main toh laddu phuta ROFL
waiting for ananya's reaction
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushiki

rajeeviansonai IF-Dazzler