Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* (Page 12)

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elrein_2046

Phew... thank god Kaya s nt Ananya's biological daughter.. finally i can breath
Hw cm little monster dsn't lyk Mr. Sharma.. we all toh love him
Thnku for Pm

Yeah u r right...no one can hate our Kabir...Winkbt same goes to kaya too...Winkhe can't hate her for so long...Whats ur name...??

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Heart warming story of Kaya whom Ananya has adopted... !
Loved to see how n in what conditions Ananya got her ... and equally felt so sad over girl child abuse..OuchAngryAngry
I wish the parents go to hell...

So... our kabir is relieved to know that Ananya is neither married nor that child is hers...EmbarrassedIn fact he has got more respect for her... Loved this to read.. !Big smile

I almost laughed when he says that she is not married n he still have chance..TongueLOLThis man is after the girl... so good to see this romantic angle in the start,,Star
Good scene where she held his hand n asked him where he was when she needed him the most... Awesome... Both are good to each other n have a lovely bond... !Approve
Fatty...Tonguebut more to it is kabir is Uncle to KayaLOLN not much liked by her...Confused
Sad they left ... will be waiting to know the next meeting if takes place... cos kabir is so sad today ... n not for Richu's bidaai... but for...Wink

Loved it... enjoyed... but confusion can be emerged cos Kaya hardly likes Kabir... Many hurdles.. no i feel only one n that is kaya... cos without her consent kabir wont be able to progress in love n ...

Thanks Kaushiki for this amazing update... ! Keep it up... !StarClap

Thank u so much Bhavit Bhai...I m so happy that u loved the part...Big smileand yeah Kabir has olny one hurdle thats Kaya BT ONLY TILL NOW..Wink And don't get much angry on kaya's parents as if they won't left her toh Ananya itni khush thodi hoti...(point to be noted)Wink And and yeah thats the best scene where Ananya held his hand...(But no one noticed it I guess) don't u think why she said this...?? Tongue but agr koi puchta bhi to me bata thodi deti...LOL
Well this is the best comment I have got on my ff till now...thank u for this...*hope ab aap happy ho gae*Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babita..bawaswift

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
hey sry for late reply. dnt know how I missed it. nevertheless it was awesome marvelous fabulous update dear. ananya has a wonderful heart love d bond btwn kaya n ananya. but Kabir n kaya meet ll b interesting. do update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushiki

sutapabanerjee Senior Member
sutapabanerjee
sutapabanerjee

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi Kaushiki
Read the prologue and two parts just now.
A nice interesting story of Kabir and Ananya and MONSTER in between them, lovely.
Liked the fuming confused and jealous Kabir and to some extent possessive about Ananya.
Ananya is such an Angeles who gave a new life and light to Kaya.
Can't believe that Kabir doesn't like babies and describing Kaya as Monster awww he is so jealous and totally head over heels in love with his Fatty !
Keep up the good work
Sutapa

Kaushiki

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Kaushu... what was that... Lol...
trust me.. i'm so loving this chota packet.. uff.. she's so badmaash..
KAYA hmm... out of all name Ananya ne baby k naam Kaya hii kyu rakhe Blushing something something?
accha this is cute story... like feeling connected easily.. varna muje toh iska head and tail kuch bhi nahi pata ROFL
interesting plot...
hahahaha... kabir is jealous of Ananya's hubby.. jo hai hii nahi.. and the thing cracked me up was lil baby calling him as UNCLE deliberately... com'on it's too much... bichaare he's trying to fit in the happy family frame.. and here baby ne poore plan par pani pher dii... hahaha... it's hilarious...

do continue soon
thanks for the PM

take care
love you Tongue

Kaushiki

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarim.fatmi

hey sry for late reply. dnt know how I missed it. nevertheless it was awesome marvelous fabulous update dear. ananya has a wonderful heart love d bond btwn kaya n ananya. but Kabir n kaya meet ll b interesting. do update soon.

Thank u soo muchBig smile...and don't say sorry...its okay...Smile and yeah Kabir and kaya's next meeting will b more interesting than the previous one...Tongue I will update it on sunday...Big smile thanks once again...
Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sutapabanerjee

Hi Kaushiki
Read the prologue and two parts just now.
A nice interesting story of Kabir and Ananya and MONSTER in between them, lovely.
Liked the fuming confused and jealous Kabir and to some extent possessive about Ananya.
Ananya is such an Angeles who gave a new life and light to Kaya.
Can't believe that Kabir doesn't like babies and describing Kaya as Monster awww he is so jealous and totally head over heels in love with his Fatty !
Keep up the good work
Sutapa

Hey... Thanks alot...Big smile yeah kabir loves his Fatty so much...Wink and he doesn't like kaya...(just till now cz our kaya baby is cute enough to make kabir fell in love with her that too very soon) LOL...Thanks u soo much for the lovely comment...Smile

Edited by Kaushiki - 05 May 2016 at 12:12am

sutapabanerjee

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehasn

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kaushu... what was that... Lol...
trust me.. i'm so loving this chota packet.. uff.. she's so badmaash..
KAYA hmm... out of all name Ananya ne baby k naam Kaya hii kyu rakhe Blushing something something?
accha this is cute story... like feeling connected easily.. varna muje toh iska head and tail kuch bhi nahi pata ROFL
interesting plot...
hahahaha... kabir is jealous of Ananya's hubby.. jo hai hii nahi.. and the thing cracked me up was lil baby calling him as UNCLE deliberately... com'on it's too much... bichaare he's trying to fit in the happy family frame.. and here baby ne poore plan par pani pher dii... hahaha... it's hilarious...

do continue soon
thanks for the PM

take care
love you Tongue
</font>

Didu...thats my ff...LOL Yup that monster...humare Mr.Sharma ko bohot pareshan kiya...LOL but soon Kabir will fell in love with his monster after all monster Kaya is so cute naEmbarrassed It is totally different from Reporters...and Yeah Didu...I will update on Sunday...Big smile Thank Uhh Sooo Much...Smile

Edited by Kaushiki - 05 May 2016 at 12:24am

Go to top