Kaya ff: Humara dil aap ke paas hai *DISCONTINUED* - Page 15

Posted: 7 years ago
hey awese n marvelous update dear.    so Kabir is slowly or may say falling hard for ananya. he is quite excited for this marriage proposal. n even he has agree to accept kaya. but y annanya has rejected Kabir proposal. Kabir is heartbroken. oh no update soon dear.
Wat hpnd 2 anu she rejects kabir.my poor kabir.nice ud
very nice update dear... 😊

poor kabir... 😭
Oh God... feeling sad for kabir...
hmm. ..so finally reading complete kiya. .baht lazy hu na. ..day before yesterday hi bola tha ki padungi and padh abhi rahi hu. ...hehehhe. ...
The X super duper cute thing in this ff is that lil cute minsters for whom I just felt in the prologue itself as I love children 😳
offo kabir thinks a lot. .like seriously ...
that kaya's story was soo sad ...
aise bhi parents hote h kya :/ .
but jo bhi hua acha hua because annaya got her ...
awww! !kabir ko toh baht gussa aata h. ... πŸ˜†
and then his parents only talked to him ...He would be dancing from inside ...
that Lil cute baby is shooo cute really mai. ..she is toh very saitan! !. .
but but but y Anna ya rejected ...why she didn't agree ??? aisa kya hogaya bhala? ??
I think something is really wrong ...
hmm ...so waiting for the next one ..
continue soon !!

lots of love   πŸ€—
ekta ...
first of all am extremely sorry for my lateness..today I read ur story,n I read the whole story in one go..then I regreted that y had'nt I read it earlier.its super awesome story..i'am totally hooked..dying to read further plz update soon :) Edited by sanee - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sur1911

Nice update kaushu
So kabir is all excited
But what is this ananya reject his proposal
But why.
Egar to know her reason
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Thank u so much dear...πŸ˜ƒ
I will update soon...
Originally posted by siramani

Well...Ananya rejected Kabir😭
Kabir is so hurt...I'm feeling bad for him..
But Ananya must have some reasons...
Please continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜›

Yeah...Even I m feeling bad for Kabir...😭
But can't do anything...may b Ananya have some reasons...don't know...πŸ˜› I will cont soon...😊
Originally posted by .FlyingClouds.

Very sad!!
But Ananya ke paas valid reson toh hoga hi...
I just hope,confusion gets clear soon

Yeah its sad but kya kr skte hain...ab Annaya ko jo krna tha vo to kr chuki...πŸ˜› hihihihi
Originally posted by bawaswift

Dil todh diya na bachhe ka...😭

He was ready to accept that monster... his heart was beating 10000000 / kmph... i am exaggerating cos i know the exact speed...πŸ˜›
And what a handsome looking man gone into teasing by Sudhir Uncle... n laughs were taking place... with Kaya all accepted...
Then... ??/πŸ˜•
Why Ana why you did this to our sweet kabir..😭
He wanted to listen to her... he confessed his love to her... then whats troubling Ananaya...
Poor kabir got angry n jerked his hand n left..

ab aage kya...

Kaushiki... the update stated with a lovely morning... but ended in a blast...
Loved to see every character performing so well n maturely...But Ananya will have to tell whats bothering her..
Is there any secret she is hiding about kaya.. ??/ Or something relating to the monster... or..
Arrey kya...πŸ˜•

Nice progress but all smashed by Ana's decision n not telling anything to kabir...
I wish she will respond to his love n then will think to talk to him personally..
I wish ye jo dil ananya kep aas hai na kabir ka... bas toote nahi... otherwise hum toot jayenge...
Do something Kaushiki...

Thanks for the update... Mixed feelings... !😳

Ab dil to toot hi chuka h bhaiyu...ab kya kr skte hain jo krna tha Ananya ne kr diya...Main uski jagah hoti na to kbi b esa ni krtiπŸ˜›...sacchi...🀣
Yeah u r right his heart was beating 10000000kmph...πŸ˜† ab Ananya ko kya bother kr rha h ye to baad mein pta chalegaπŸ˜›...Don't worry...bt now I can't do anything as the story was preplanned to be like this...Wese don't u remember what the title states ''HUMARA DIL AAP K PAAS HAI'' to abi k liye I jst wanted to say...''ADHIK JANKARI K LIYE LINE PR BANE RAHIEN''πŸ˜†

Thank u soo much... Or hum aapko tutne to nahi denge...πŸ˜ƒEdited by Kaushiki - 7 years ago