Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

Its only you and no one!Part 7 & last part updated on page 10. (Page 10)

ratika89 IF-Rockerz
ratika89
ratika89

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Part 7

" the tukdon mein jee rahe,
    tum jo mile toh jud gaye,
    pankh laga ke ud chala,
    man mera.
    Tujhme mein hun,
    mujhme tu,
    aur hain saanse rubaru." ( song from Salamt)

Writes Dev on a piece of paper and hand it over to Mr. Bose.
 He looks at him and assures to help him as he too wants his sister to have a man like Dev inn her life. He is rich but a selfmade man, still untouched by the materialistic world's need of an hour relations.
  He goes back home and here Dev waits to get his call, so that he can meet her. As he is waiting to see someone soon, he forgets there is someone who waitsbto see him everyday at home.
   He calls up to his mother, while she is in washroom mami picks up the call. "Hello Dev beta" Mami speaks.."Hello...hello..hello!" and phone disconnects.

"Sorry Mami, am unable to control my growing disliking for you but you seem to make sure that you don't care even if you understand, I will make sure that in a week, my Mama gets back his own house" utters Dev in total control to not break down. He has a past that he holds with them and don't know why this is becoming a burden on him.
   He is been waiting for 3 hours now, " he should call, now,, what's taking him so long."
  There Dada is making everyone ready to get out of home, to much of his efforts, they don't want to leave Sona back at home, the fact is how can they, she didn't go to her work, that seems to be fine with the family but why is she roaming here and there like a maniac, sitting and isolating herself minutes after minutes. 
 "Maa, let's leave her" shouts Dada intentionally so that she hears and come out running from her room.
" what?" raising her brows in anger.
" I have to take the family for a movie and you are not invited" he says.
" OK, who is stopping you then, your first income, go out and enjoy, why do you need your sister" she asks in frutration.
" ahmmm, I need " tapping her shoulder, as she turns back.
" Sona, you seem to be very upset, so I give you sometime to relax alone, I see that how much you try to get alone but no one let's you be...but I have a deal to make, I can take you late night only if you will be fine by 10." A concerned brother holds her, hugs her and showers love to soothe her.
 "But why not now?" holding her brother tight, as if she wants to be pampered like this and let the whole world just to heaven. " Because I want you to take time and understands things" " Things may be different if seen from other side". "And..and " taking steps backward, grabbing pillow to rescue himself from her shots " and we are done with your diet regimes, eat this and eat that...blahhh, we want to enjoy and we can't do it with a nutrition besides her"

"Haan, Dada" shouts and sees that family accepted the fact and ready to leave her home alone.

As she closes the door, she finds a box wrapped nicely on the table, she goes to grab and reads "open with a open heart or else I will..."
" stupid Dada, in he kya hua" thinking, her Dada must have something in this box to cheer her up.

She reads the letter where it says " the tukdoon...saanse rubaru" she widens herbeyes in disbelief, she is sure who sends the letter but her Dada.

" Aur filmy hona nahi aata mujhe Bose" 
She doesn't turn to look back. " I told you to open it with open heart, seems like you haven't " 
She still is not turning. But questions " or else.? "
" huh" he smiles looking down and thinks as if you don't know.

Edited by ratika89 - 23 April 2016 at 12:52pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sksunny_girltv_n_bookwormkbalajeeMahzabin-12harshikatigersweetntashaadi35ammysamysa1234BFLW70tv05mena_ki_yatharthkcherrynicolemLoveAnushkaRozy77jayasree.raosumana.sheshapriyanvssneharaysrividhya68asifiqbalsh...Dexterity...adoremevirgo

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ... The story is going well
p.s : thanks a lot for making the index over there, darling ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratika89

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the soon update.
Looking forward.
You are just a perfect writer Ratika.
Well portrayed the saurabh character.

ratika89

ratika89 IF-Rockerz
ratika89
ratika89

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Part 8

"Nothing much Bose, nothing much!" telling her as he sighs heavy.
He reduces the distance between them and places his lips just nearbher earlobe " kiss..it could be." 
"Yeah!" he thinks seductive "just a kiss"
She doesn't move realising her movement could be harmful to her.
He now maintains certain distance and takes his face a little back " but this time, it should be different, Bose!" She crushes the letter in her hand and controlling her fear of loosing control to give in, in his demand.
Although he is husky but he doesn't sound an uncertain person this time like before, she thinks he love her, but she still waits and doesn't turn around, she wanted to make sure everything is at least fine between them and not awkward like before where none of them could figure out what was happening, it was happening itself.
By the time "Bose...?"

"Bose..please speak" he requests.

"Bose...Bose, are you listening?" he turns her towards him. He sees certain fear in her, she is not such kind.
He bends and caresses her face when the an almost lust turn into love in him, he speaks " Bose, I don't have many people around me, am  feeling afraid to loose you, I wait all my days to bearound you, just around you and feel satisfied, I felt now I don't have anything left to get in life and then Mami..."
He gets little emotional, he holds her shoulder " I had heavy life, Bose and now its becoming burden due to Mami..." There she cuts him by placing her finger on his lips.
" Don't think it is a burden due to mami"she places her hand on his cheek and he gestures to kiss her palm but before he could she takes it back.
  "Bose, till few days, I never thought, someone unknown would come in my life and will become important, I didn't understand what to do." 
She turns around and take a step away, continuing " Even I didn't, I saw your family, came to know about your past and wondered how to express feelings for you, I stayed mum and thought the issue s are greatful that are giving chance to stay away from you, I knew I could be reason for you to have disliking for your Mami and it didn't go down well with me..."
She urges further "  Dev, " she closes her eyes, turns and hold him, a tear rolls down " please go back!"
He holds her close for a while.
He hugs her for a while..." I wished to have a girl like you Bose, am happy he answered my prayers well." 

" Dev.., please go back"
"Shhh...its only you and no one, who will be in my life forever Bose, please understand and accept." He smiles silencing her.

" Waise, you didn't ask me how I came right here when your parents are not around" tries to divert from it.
she is not coming in diversion yet and requests " go back" 
She turns around to not face him " go back, don't make it difficult and unbearable. " as she loses control and about bend on her knees he holds her from her back , fits in deep in her hair.." Quite now Bose " , holds her hands, places his right hand in her heart that shocks her little.
" your heart is happy but you are not, I can feel it, everything will be fine, am saying" continues to reduce her tension.
"Dev?" 
" I have.." and light shuts in the house.
She turns immediately and holds him tight and gets the embrace back.
" I have only 2 hours before your family comes back" he speaks totally in her hair as if they are so comforting him.
"Dev, your mom wouldn't allow.." he places his lips on her, holding her hand in his collars, pushes her back.
" I don't say much, Bose and listen last time , Its only you and no one."
They kissed while accepting, after a while he manages to change the topic makes her accept to change mind of his family for her, they will work together for it as now its not for these two, its for one and later tells her how he waited close to her house for long just to get a call from Dada and assures her that if he will keep him waiting for her sister, he should better know what else could be done.
They both smile hugging each other.

Edited by ratika89 - 24 April 2016 at 12:27pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kbalajeesnowwhite17starryLove_sktv_n_bookwormnayana66Mahzabin-12bharti2887harshikatigerManasi90ammysamyvibha01Zaya.hpadi35sa1234BFLW70LoveAnushkacherrynicolemmena_ki_yatharthktv05shristi sardaRozy77jazmeenjayasree.raosneharayMimiii22shaaranyasrividhya68adoremevirgoasifiqbalsh...Dexterity...

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Nice updates
Liked the way dada spoke to sona
Dev & sona meeting was nice
He told her that if anyone for him that is her not anyone else.
Curious to know how he made his mother agree for sona
Thanks

Edited by asifiqbalsh - 24 April 2016 at 2:25pm

ratika89

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Was it a last part

ratika89

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome Updates..loved ir

ratika89

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
very nice...i enjoyed reading all parts...

ratika89

Go to top