Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Its only you and no one!Part 7 & last part updated on page 10.

ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all, 
I am Ratika, used to visit forum a long before but now am back and watching this show. I want to write something. I hope you all like it. Its a small fiction. Please read and enjoy.

It's only you and no one.

"Dr Bose, listen to me...Dr. Bose.." Dev tired and angry with his Mami insulting Sona for so long, there is a limit to each and every human to tolerate.
 An ongoing celebration in house and Mami leaving no stone unturned to prove that she is hired for no reason and if she is doing so less then she got whole right to ask her to serve them as a servent. One more insult at his house and she will leave as she warned Mr Dixit few days back, who tried to convinced her to take care of her mother and...,he didn't say further.
"Enough is enough" crying and angry, rushing to crab her bag and leave this place quickly.
Dev behind her leaving every guest searching for this young intelligent man. It's been a while he is trying every bits to see her face every day. 
He grabs her arm and pulls inside the room ,empty and shutting all lights, throwing her bag away, pinning her to the wall and gets close just for the air to pass. She can feel his warm breath, she understands that he is angry too but right now she is no mood to forgive. "What are you doing" forcing her voice on him and trying to escape his grip.

"Sorry" keeping his tone low but warm.

" this is not good, I have had enough for you Mr. Dixit and this is not a way to be sorry" speaks Sonakshi

Not leaving her at all and keeping his grip firm on her, waiting for her to calm so that he too calm down. Keeping himself so close that just makes her attentive to move.

"What do you think of me, please answer me this today for once, Dev" she cries keeping herself on the toe, appearing strong but weak from the heart.
He didn't imagine listening his name from her could bring his soul to heaven, such pure feeling, wanting for himself from someone.

He didn't speak at all, he just looks at her deminishing all thoughts into vain."Dev..?" A hidden smile comes on his face.

His "Dev" brings her to her realisation of what she just spoke.

Excusing herself, while pretending to be in pain under his smooth grip, she demands to get away from him.
Edited by ratika89 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb ratika..
 Welcome to the, forum...you are a very good writer...please continue writing...that was really awesome
astha2409 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome writeup... ya pls keep writing.. its really nice... i hope it will come true one day..
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow. Iskey baad kya? Nxt update plz. 
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice...pls continue...i dont usually read FFs...but this one is really gud...
mannu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice FF..πŸ‘ do keep writing πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you again, I hope I can keep you all coming and make you read this fantasy...
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its too good ratika pls update soon😊
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its too delightful to read...
Waiting for your update sooonπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ