India-Forums

Ishq tujhse jaavedaan hai:4th OS

sachu1993 Senior Member
sachu1993
sachu1993

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged

as per your demand , i have come up with a 4th OS.

hope you guys like it!!
 from where we stopped:

dadimaa understood what was happening between them.

scene thahaan room:

thapki was sleeping in her bed with pain and thinking about how to make bihaan into normal bihaan who used to support her.

dadimaa comes and sits next to her side.

dadi asks her how she was?

she replied that she was fine.dadi asked her if bihaan and she had a fight.

thapki got up and asked her ,how did you know that?

dadi told her that i too came from this situation.

she told thapki that bihaan is one of his kind and he is a person who would do anything for his loved ones.he cant ever be sad for a long time with a person.

he always wished to be loved and have everyone of us by his side since he was alone from a younger age.

his apnapan has made him like this.

thapki asked her that i did a small mistake  and lost his trust.how should i regain that trust.

she tells thapki that anything can be changed by giving ample amount of love.all anger and grudge will go away on its own.

dadi tells her that if he is stubborn ,then you also be stubborn to get his love back.

thapki nods and tells thank you dadimaa.

dadi tells that mottibuddhi will not be able to resist your love for long.

thapki plans something and dadi goes out from the room.

thapki makes bihaan's favourite dishes in the kitchen after she asked dadi for his fav dishes.

dining table:

everyone is ready on the table and all bhabi's distribute food  to all and thapki had told suman and preeti to give food to bihaan specially as he would not eat if he knows i made it.

bhabhi's give his special dishes to bihaan. bihaan asks them whether they made it exclusively for him since it had all his favourite dishes. bhabhi's just gave a tricky smile.

bihaan has all food and asks them that how did they make all things soo tasty. everyone  was laughing except vasu,dhruv and shraddha. bihaan also added that bhabhi's deserve some gift for this.

dadi calls bihaan mottibhudhi and informs that all the special dishes which he had right now had been made by his own wife.

bihaan showed a pissed off face.

dadi reminded him that he had to do buy something special for thapki.

everyone laughs.ds gets angry seeing how can thapki love bihaan who destroyed her life soo much.

shradha was irritated seeing all this drama.

thahaan room:

thapki was planning to lubricate the bathroom door handle of their room, by mistake the oil falls from her hand to the floor.

she rushes to take a towel to mop it... thats when our beloved bihaan pandey furiously comes next to her to scream... but due to the oil on the floor, he slips and falls.

thapki on seeing this could not help laughing that she laughed out loud. bihaan too was laughing in the way he fell.

for few minutes the thahaan room was filled with laughter.lateron bihaan regained consciousness and went to angry mode and trying to get up ... but was slipping and falling again. thapki contolled herself and went to help him out. bihaan caught her hand, but since the oil was there in his hands he slided again. then thapki also got oil in her hands.again they tried the same but this time thapki too fell on top of bihaan.

they both were lost in their own world.thapki was on top of bihaan.bihaan is drenched completely by thapki's hair. they both share an eyelock.both of them were lost in each others eyes.

bihaan was luking that thapki's lips and was proceeding towards it when shraddha and dhruv was passing by.

they both stopped for a second to see what the hell thapki was doing on top of bihaan.

shraddha asked could these people close their room before doing this.dhruv sir, who was already pissed went out angry to his office.

bihaan and thapki regained their consciousness and she moved from his top and helped him get up.

they both remembered their laughter session and had a small smile on their face.

bihaan and thapki lateron went to bathroom to take bath at the same time. bihaan was like all this mess was made by you and you want to bath first.no way.

thapki who remembered dadimaa's words of being stubborn replied that i have to take bath first.

bihaan gets angry and he opened the bathroom door which thapki was about to close.

thapki scold him that now you will move away from her once i get undressed.

thapki who was equally stubborn reassures him that no such move will be taken from her side.

bihaan closes the bathroom door. thapki gets tensed but she knew that he could never go bad. so she was actually checking how long he will be stubborn.

thapki also informs him that she is also getting undressed.

bihaan got soo angry that he was going to break the shower knob. thapki resisted him from doing so.

the shower broke and the water was gushing through the broken valve.

thapki gets drenched very badly and couldn't resist seeing her.

he closed the main water valve and covered thapki with a towel and went off from the bathroom.

bihaan was thinking what was happening to him... he came to do something else but did something else.

he understood that he can no longer control his feeling for her as he seriously looses himself whenever he sees her.

thapki in the bathroom : she thinks about their scenes and laughs." today, i made him loose.hatsoff to Thapki Bihaan Pandey.bihaan has changed me to a bolder person and i will use that weopen against him itself. "she continues to bath peacefully.

here end my 4th OS.hope you guys like it.

please comment on what you people liked the most and want in future!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KANIMALARMOThahaanManyasha16harneet.kahlonNeha99ParshiKowsiARS24

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Love it Sachu!! Waiting to read more!! What is Bihaan going to gift her for the dishes??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sachu1993

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
So so cute n nyccc update ...bss all I want is thahaans romance .. Plz add some more Embarrassed

sachu1993

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Aww loved it...thapki trying to win bihaan backBig smile
hehehe shradha ka dialogue can't they close their bedroom doorLOL

sachu1993

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Great !!
Keep writing this.
Cvs stalks this forum
Hope they get these ideas !!

Keep posting. 

One suggestion, try to include the date , day.
 so readers can find easily

sachu1993

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top