Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

P H o o L not F o o L

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged

"P H HeartHeart L"  not  " F WackoWacko L"

Loved this part...bw to be lovers... finally employee status changing to friendship...

Dev asking Sona "Which flowers do you like?" To me her response was even better - high hopes, pls forget about my profile (Which means she loved the way he described her... and takes interest in her small details & beautiful things she admire. No one perhaps ever took that chance to know her so well) and he told that was not for the profile, and its good that's ended. It was only to end the matter well like a deal with a sorry note and some flowers.

She slowly tells her confusion regarding the person Dev is.. "you are one unique piece who does  stuffs unimaginable for others could seldom think. So he was too hopeful about that isn't that a great quality.. to which she says in business only. He did get offended there. He wants to be her friend, but she shows an orange card still.

Awaiting todays episode with the sorry note and flowers. He still thinks his way is the best and he knows how to crack her too. His honesty is the key to all. She really falls for that. And so is he... So both of them are common in this one thing...This is one good nature about them..but on the contrary they both enjoy these cute fights over silliest stuffs, and their ego/self-respect is too high that doesn't allow them to be near to each other for a long while.. Love is still far... but its getting closer.  MaMi- Ishwari combination seems intimidating already. Alarms ringing...!!

Would love to hear all your take on this...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997Choclate...Manasi90diksha0102mannu111cherrynicolemAngelsFlyAlonemilinda.shreyzMimiii22

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Love this post of yours. Yes, she was mesmerized with his descriptions of her.
I'd like to highlight the way she read "and beautiful" twice because while she was confused and angry, she felt something which immediately calmed the storm in her. 

He really does wanna win her friendship and I can't wait to see her reaction to the sorry note and flowers. They are a peculiar pair aren't they? The fact that they can't even work together in the darkness. 

The way she spoke to him about his ridiculous behavior was very very honest and I think as you said, they share this in common. 

Also, please read my OS and drop a comment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997Choclate...sajinifaby

anu_2410 Groupbie
anu_2410
anu_2410

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
nice post, well described Embarrassed
She has fallen for him for sureHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997sajinifaby

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Love your post.
Good analysis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997sajinifaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index