Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Questions you'd like to ask NiMik (Page 3)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by SahSah

Originally posted by Sanika.

How do fans get to meet them? And can fans you know, take IV's? LOL

You find out about the sets go there or if you know anyone who can take you there ... like insider or a journo .. sometimes actors are shooting at different locations

IV it is kind of difficult I think because the PR grant rights to news channels/portal

or if we know actors better can do at their place LOLLOL
Like filmcity is big.. and whenever Namik posts any pic, SJ studios are taggedConfused

And I do not know any journalistsLOL
And I never went to FC even though I have stayed in Mumbai all my life, and I am so woefully not aware *facepalm*

I don't know much but I have a friend who took me to meet Drashti on her sets in naigaon and we got permission before going there from DD herself and the production houses and people working are not so happy with too many people around and they fear leak of tracks

I haven't been to FC so no idea maybe we can ask the actors how to reach them 

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1



I tried going to FC when I was in Mumbai & the first officer let me in thinking that I was some heroineLOL alas, at the second bigger gate this police officer stopped me.. and then I had to tell the truth that I am here on holiday and he was like take out your embassy letter & I was like I don't have it.
I was contemplating on whether I should offer him a bride but then I didn't. I was just scared that he might turn out to be some honest officer... furthermore I knew no one in mumbai & was alone so I didn't take the risk

I googled SJ studios before & went into their website. A lot of PH use their sets.. and I also came to know that they are one of the producers of EDKV.
Yeh accha hain, Sammy humari heroineLOLLOL
Ab kya FC mein ghusne ke liye addhar card le jau? Confused
@bold- Sure sammy, dulhan de de usse ROFL
I know typo hain:p

I just googled SJ studios. Google says it is in chandivali mumbai.. Bhai mujhe nai pata ye kaha hainLOLLOLLOL


Edited by Sanika. - 13 April 2016 at 7:22am
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by Sanika.

How do fans get to meet them? And can fans you know, take IV's? LOL

Oh accha you are asking meLOLLOL
Namik said on his twitter Q&A i think that you have to book a tour or something like that. The exact details I don't know.. we gotta ask him.
YOU LUCKY GIRL YOU STAY IN MUMBAI YOU CAN MEET HIM!


If u r really interested to go, i can ask for u. Big smile
Oh my god, yes please :p
Also ask him/her whoever you are asking, if we can take like their IV's. We have so less IV's of them
And whenever there are any, they ask the same questions again and againD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HasiBanGaye

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah


I don't know much but I have a friend who took me to meet Drashti on her sets in naigaon and we got permission before going there from DD herself and the production houses and people working are not so happy with too many people around and they fear leak of tracks

I haven't been to FC so no idea maybe we can ask the actors how to reach them 
DD? Dhrashti?

@bold- I guess that is true too. 
Dekte hain :D
If I get to meet them though, bahut mast hoga :D
I will be over the moonParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by prc_fan1



I tried going to FC when I was in Mumbai & the first officer let me in thinking that I was some heroineLOL alas, at the second bigger gate this police officer stopped me.. and then I had to tell the truth that I am here on holiday and he was like take out your embassy letter & I was like I don't have it.
I was contemplating on whether I should offer him a bride but then I didn't. I was just scared that he might turn out to be some honest officer... furthermore I knew no one in mumbai & was alone so I didn't take the risk

I googled SJ studios before & went into their website. A lot of PH use their sets.. and I also came to know that they are one of the producers of EDKV.
Yeh accha hain, Sammy humari heroineLOLLOL
Ab kya FC mein ghusne ke liye addhar card le jau? Confused
@bold- Sure sammy, dulhan de de usse ROFL
I know typo hain:p

I just googled SJ studios. Google says it is in chandivali mumbai.. Bhai mujhe nai pata ye kaha hainLOLLOLLOL
Gal...u made me again to spit my chai on keyboard. .. ROFL
Yeh Bride offer karna kya Hotha hai...ohhh it's Bribe..poor  Sam typo error ...LOLLOLLOL
Acha Sam heroine jaise dhikthi hai Embarrassed
HasiBanGaye Senior Member
HasiBanGaye
HasiBanGaye

Joined: 15 August 2015
Posts: 342

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by Sanika.

How do fans get to meet them? And can fans you know, take IV's? LOL

Oh accha you are asking meLOLLOL
Namik said on his twitter Q&A i think that you have to book a tour or something like that. The exact details I don't know.. we gotta ask him.
YOU LUCKY GIRL YOU STAY IN MUMBAI YOU CAN MEET HIM!


If u r really interested to go, i can ask for u. Big smile
Oh my god, yes please :p
Also ask him/her whoever you are asking, if we can take like their IV's. We have so less IV's of them
And whenever there are any, they ask the same questions again and againD'oh

Just give me one day with u as u know these people from production house take time to reply as they are busy shooting LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by SahSah


I don't know much but I have a friend who took me to meet Drashti on her sets in naigaon and we got permission before going there from DD herself and the production houses and people working are not so happy with too many people around and they fear leak of tracks

I haven't been to FC so no idea maybe we can ask the actors how to reach them 
DD? Dhrashti?

@bold- I guess that is true too. 
Dekte hain :D
If I get to meet them though, bahut mast hoga :D
I will be over the moonParty

Yup her ...

I really hope you do meet them and let them know how much the show and leads are appreciated..

Hope we all get to meet them one day 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by Sanika.

How do fans get to meet them? And can fans you know, take IV's? LOL

Oh accha you are asking meLOLLOL
Namik said on his twitter Q&A i think that you have to book a tour or something like that. The exact details I don't know.. we gotta ask him.
YOU LUCKY GIRL YOU STAY IN MUMBAI YOU CAN MEET HIM!


If u r really interested to go, i can ask for u. Big smile
Oh my god, yes please :p
Also ask him/her whoever you are asking, if we can take like their IV's. We have so less IV's of them
And whenever there are any, they ask the same questions again and againD'oh

Just give me one day with u as u know these people from production house take time to reply as they are busy shooting LOLLOL

Take as much as time you need, I am not going anywhereLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KostinsQueen

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~NIMIK'S RANKS~

Author: -AvadaKedavra-   Replies: 7   Views: 391

-AvadaKedavra- 7 391 15 April 2016 at 1:57am by Ri21
ShraMan/NiMik AT#27 - Parampara, Anushashan, Prathishta

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1197   Views: 11842

BinKuchKahe. 1197 11842 14 April 2016 at 12:23am by --Amulya--
ShraMan/NiMik AT#26 - Chumma Chumma De De :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1211   Views: 12266

BinKuchKahe. 1211 12266 13 April 2016 at 2:59am by zindgidilse
New NiMik IV - ADORABLEEEE

2 3 4 5

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 36   Views: 2847

BinKuchKahe. 36 2847 13 April 2016 at 2:51am by ..BlueBird..
Nimik Appreciation thread

Author: Yoga4life   Replies: 1   Views: 409

Yoga4life 1 409 13 April 2016 at 1:42am by Ri21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index