Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi ff love is beautiful ch 1 updated

ramyasuresh06 Newbie
ramyasuresh06
ramyasuresh06

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Prologue

... pls listen to me once i didnt do anything ... pls believe me ..

Anjali : Wat do you wanna believe ,, having illegal contact with your husband's brother in law cheee...

Khushi: Pls di believe me i am not like that ... u know me better right ...

Anjali: chote has gone to business trip ... he loves u so much but you are doing such a gandi harkadh ... sharam aathi mujhe ...

Shyam is watching everything with an evil smile ...

Anjali: How can u do such thing ... how can u try to seduce my husband he is like a brother to u...

Khushi : Believe me di i didnt do anything

Anjali : When chote comes i am going to tell everything to him ... i wont let u live in this house .. how can i trust you that u wont try to seduce my husband again..

Khushi closed her eyes in disgust for anjali's words

???? : ENOUGH...

Everyone turn to see who it is??? Khushi whispered ARNAVJI...

Arnav whispered KHUSHI...

If u guys want me to continue pls click the like button

CHAPTER 1

Khushi ran to arnav and hugged him tightly and sobbed in his chest like she had find the solace

Arnav ran his fingers in her hair to console her...

Khushi : Arnavji pls trust me i didnt do anything ... they are misunderstanding me really arnavji i didnt do ... pls trust me Arnavji ...she mummeld in his chest ...

Arnav : shhh... khushi dont say anything i know u didnt do anything ... i trust u completely ... now pls stop crying ... i cant see tears in your eyes ... he consoled her

Khushi saw Arnav's face and asked innocently

Khushi : do u really trust me arnavji ...

Arnav saw her innocent face and closed her eyes in guilt ... how much he had hurt her but when she wants solace she wants only him to trust her ... Arnav thinks i am sorry khushi i will mend all my mistakes and i will give all the happiness which u really deserve

His thought broke when anjali starts to speak

Anjali : chote dont trust her she is acting now ... you dont know what she did when you are not here ...

Arnav : enough di please ... how can u think that khushi will do something which will spoil her dignity and our family reputation she ... woh mujhe kabhi dhokka nahi dhe sakthi ... mujhe uspar poora bharosa hai...

Anjali : chote u think i will trust blindly everything and come to the conclusion ... i have proof for everything ..

Arnav : and what is that so called proof di ???

Anjali : dont ask what ... ask who ... the person who saw everything with her own eyes and told me everything...

Arnav : who the hell is that and what did she saw for that you are creating a scene here and accusing my wife..

I asked who the hell is that???

???? Its me ...

Arnav turn to see the person who is it ..

Arnav : LAVANYA!!!

Lavanya : hey ASR...

Arnav asked anjali

Arnav : what the hell is she doing here and what the hell is going on in this house would anyone care to explain ???

Anjali came forward and said i will explain

Arnav : tell me di...

Anjali : Chote when you were in the business trip ... lavanya came here to see u and talk with and she told me that she came india for a businedd trip and staying in hotel ... so me and nani told her to stay here ... so she is staying here till the business work finish..

Arnav heard everything

Arnav: so now tell me why are accusing my wife ... when he asked this he saw shyam standing in the corner with a evil smirk...

Anjali: Chote were are accusing khushi for her mistake .. its not even a mistake its a sin ... chote she tried to seduce my husband ..

Arnav : that a BULLSHIT ... she cant even think anything like that ... di i cant believe you are accusing her ... how di how can u even think about her like that??? you know her more than me right ...

Anjali : chotr i also thought the same thing first she cant do something like that but i have proof ... see this picture

Anjali showed a pic it shows that khushi was lying in the bed and shyam was bending to khushi face its shows like they r having a lip kiss ...

Arnav saw shyam having a evil smirk in his face and Arnav turn to khushi who was pleading to trust her

Khushi : pls Arnavji trust me i didnt do anything ... i dont even no how they took this pic really pls believe me arnavji ...she was crying like hell to believe her she stopped when arnav shouts

Arnav : SHUT UP!!!

Khushi : ARNAVJI!!!!

Arnav : I said SHUT UP ...

Shyam and lavanya enjoying eveything with the evil smirk on their face they both thought now no one can save khushi from ASR's wrath ... shyam thinks now khushi has to come to me she have no other option and lavanya thinks now ASR can be mine no one can take ASR from me he is always mine ..

Khushi : ARNAVJI!!!

Arnav : I said SHUT UP...

There was full silence in the hall ...

Arnav : khushi what do u think i will hear your explantion ...

Khushi was silently crying hearing that her arnavji didnt trust her ... but the next words made khushi's heart fly

Arnav : i know u didnt do anything and you are victim then why should i hear your explanation ... i know khushi u wont break my trust so pls stop crying ...

Khushi felt like she is in cloud nine ... she ran to arnav and hugged him tightly and started crying but they are happy tears .. arnav too hugged her back and started to console her

Lavanya and shyam fuming in anger becoz the plan backfired them now

Arnav and khushi pulled apart and arnav wiped her tears from her cheek and gestured her not to cry which made khushi to smile through tears...

Anjali : chote u trust her and u r not trusting ur di's words.. how could u chote???

Arnav : becoz i know her di and i completely trust her just give me 2 days time i will prove her innocent ...

Chote

Di please i asked u 2 days time so pls all go to ur rooms ...

Arnav took khushi's hand and told come khushi u need some rest ...

Before going to the room he informed everyone

Arnav : i asked 2 days time so before that anyone i am anyone try to hurt my wife with ur words or with ur accusations then they have to first face ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA'S wrath for hurting her and i am very clear in this

Come khushi he took khushi to their room but not before giving a angry look to shyam and lavanya who gulped in fear...

Edited by ramyasuresh06 - 14 April 2016 at 3:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spripinkyshdollshah10

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
wow..lovely 
please continue
hope arnav won't MU KUshi 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top