Dekha Ek Khwaab

To All Silent Members And NewbIes

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyyy Guyzzz How R U Awlll... Welll Silent Members Of Our Forum Does Know Me Or I Guess Not... Anyways Here I'm To Share My Happiness With U Awll To All Newbies ANd Silent Members... ðŸ˜Š That From Past Days I Have Been Seeing Some Of Silent Members R Beginning To Comment On Their Favourite Story Threads And NewBies R Too Commenting... ðŸ˜ƒ Well Thank You Guyzzz For Showing Up Ur Presence That Still Our Forum ''Dekha Ek Khwaab Forum'' Has Not Been Silent... ðŸ˜ƒ And I Know This Too That Plenty Of Ur Favourite Stories R Left Imcomplete With Dissappearance Of The Writter... ðŸ˜­ I Don't Know Where They Have Been But On My Facebook Account I Have Some Of Oldest Members Of Our Forum Added.. And I Had Asked Them That They Should Continue Their Story But Only One Answer Came From That Side That ''They R Very Busy And Hence Couldn't Took Out Time And Our Forum Has Been Deserted Meaning It Had Been Become Silent... So Please Guyzzz All Silent Members And Newbies Keep On Commenting On Ur Favourite Stories As Old Members Do Often Visits Forum And Checked Their Stories Thread So Please Guyzzz Show Ur Response Towards This Matter And Yesss Who Ever NewBies Is Seeing This Thread And Is Not Commenting Or Commenting On Any Story Thread So I Alisha Welcomes To Our DEK Forum And Wishes That U Loved Our Forum ... ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well alisha i m glad you did this and thank you so much for this post i want to say something to silent readers guys please do comment on your fav stories because as i m writer i know how it feels when writer do work on that story you like plus  gave his/her precious time on that but you guys couldn't respond its very irritating you know . Why writers write there stories because they don't have any other work to do ? NO because of there readers not just me i think every writer want there silent readers do appreciate there work its not a difficult task you just press like button or do a small comment i am not saying you give a long comment  but a small one at least we know you guys like our work 

and for newbie sorry guys i m not a Hitler type welcome to our DEK forums 

PS: sorry if anybody get hurt i don't want to hurt anyone its just my out burst i m so frustrated with silent readers 

kritz  

Edited by -Kritika- - 8 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Kritika-

well alisha i m glad you did this and thank you so much for this post i want to say something to silent readers guys please do comment on your fav stories because as i m writer i know how it feels when writer do work on that story you like plus  gave his/her precious time on that but you guys couldn't respond its very irritating you know . Why writers write there stories because they don't have any other work to do ? NO because of there readers not just me i think every writer want there silent readers do appreciate there work its not a difficult task you just press like button or do a small comment i am not saying you give a long comment  but a small one at least we know you guys like our work 

and for newbie sorry guys i m not a Hitler type welcome to our DEK forums 

PS: sorry if anybody get hurt i don't want to hurt anyone its just my out burst i m so frustrated with silent readers 

kritz  

Thanks 4 reply kritz... ðŸ˜Š