India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

To All Silent Members And NewbIes

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Heyyy Guyzzz How R U Awlll... Welll Silent Members Of Our Forum Does Know Me Or I Guess Not... Anyways Here I'm To Share My Happiness With U Awll To All Newbies ANd Silent Members... Smile That From Past Days I Have Been Seeing Some Of Silent Members R Beginning To Comment On Their Favourite Story Threads And NewBies R Too Commenting... Big smile Well Thank You Guyzzz For Showing Up Ur Presence That Still Our Forum ''Dekha Ek Khwaab Forum'' Has Not Been Silent... Big smile And I Know This Too That Plenty Of Ur Favourite Stories R Left Imcomplete With Dissappearance Of The Writter... Cry I Don't Know Where They Have Been But On My Facebook Account I Have Some Of Oldest Members Of Our Forum Added.. And I Had Asked Them That They Should Continue Their Story But Only One Answer Came From That Side That ''They R Very Busy And Hence Couldn't Took Out Time And Our Forum Has Been Deserted Meaning It Had Been Become Silent... So Please Guyzzz All Silent Members And Newbies Keep On Commenting On Ur Favourite Stories As Old Members Do Often Visits Forum And Checked Their Stories Thread So Please Guyzzz Show Ur Response Towards This Matter And Yesss Who Ever NewBies Is Seeing This Thread And Is Not Commenting Or Commenting On Any Story Thread So I Alisha Welcomes To Our DEK Forum And Wishes That U Loved Our Forum ... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn4Dazearshiforever217-Kritika-

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
well alisha i m glad you did this and thank you so much for this post i want to say something to silent readers guys please do comment on your fav stories because as i m writer i know how it feels when writer do work on that story you like plus  gave his/her precious time on that but you guys couldn't respond its very irritating you know . Why writers write there stories because they don't have any other work to do ? NO because of there readers not just me i think every writer want there silent readers do appreciate there work its not a difficult task you just press like button or do a small comment i am not saying you give a long comment  but a small one at least we know you guys like our work 

and for newbie sorry guys i m not a Hitler type welcome to our DEK forums 

PS: sorry if anybody get hurt i don't want to hurt anyone its just my out burst i m so frustrated with silent readers 

kritz  

Edited by -Kritika- - 14 April 2016 at 4:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_alisha

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kritika-

well alisha i m glad you did this and thank you so much for this post i want to say something to silent readers guys please do comment on your fav stories because as i m writer i know how it feels when writer do work on that story you like plus  gave his/her precious time on that but you guys couldn't respond its very irritating you know . Why writers write there stories because they don't have any other work to do ? NO because of there readers not just me i think every writer want there silent readers do appreciate there work its not a difficult task you just press like button or do a small comment i am not saying you give a long comment  but a small one at least we know you guys like our work 

and for newbie sorry guys i m not a Hitler type welcome to our DEK forums 

PS: sorry if anybody get hurt i don't want to hurt anyone its just my out burst i m so frustrated with silent readers 

kritz  

Thanks 4 reply kritz... Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top