Udann
Udann

is it really love ?

34DAYA56 Senior Member
34DAYA56
34DAYA56

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
suraj is attracted to chakor...many here crazy for sukor...Dead
so my question to u all is it really love...?
challenge to kiss to destroy some one...specially a girl to put her down ...
is suraj really different from kamal narayan uff bhaiyaji...?
suraj would want to win chakor i think 
he will try to marry her by hook or crook ...
will also decide to make her his bandhua forever 
but question is will chakor get trapped in it or will take her udaan of freedom azaadi with vivaan or aditya 
whoever her true soulmate her true life partner will definately save her 
i think in future story will take this turn friendship changing into love be it vikor or chatya 
cant accept sukor...if its really sukor...then clearly cant relate to them as in real life people like suraj kamalnarayan ...dont change ...
if sukor then good bye to this show...forever Star
will watch only if its chatya or vikor...Smile

#creationschhavi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKabhiya_12

Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i dont think suraj is even attracted to chakor. he just want to destroy the girl who is a big thorne on his and kn's path. he know what dignity means for a girl like chakor and same time he also know she will take risk to save kids. so its away to degrade chakor.
and yes even after all these if udaan cvs go for sukor in any future. then i will walk away with a thank you note. but honestly i dont think they will kill their own baby.
its going to be vikor now. and looking at the word "mohabbat" i think it will remain till end. lets hope for the best.

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 13 April 2016 at 5:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doomandgloom-vinitha-snehaHCAPKabhiya_12-Swetha-

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
sukor is never gng to happen,if it happens also sukor comes under jhanvi-viraj r urmi-samrat kinds of pair..suraj dnt hav a tiny bit humanity,its clear by his actions no need 2 be declared by sumone

evn if dey want 2 show sukor lame luvstry den it will b lyk killng their own show...
See the gal who is telling her sister dat suraj is nt a gud guy fr u all of a sudden fall in luv with him just bcz he married her

if seriously cvs r planng ny luvstry fr sukor am nt gng to buy it with watever lame reason dey give 2 make suraj gud,nd chakor justifies her so called luv 2wrds 2 him..dat day fr me no chakor will b left,she will b left as suraj babu so called wife

fr me its always vikor nd dey will always remain my cute radha-krishna fr whose luv no marriage r certificate of accptance is needed,as der luv is eternal

if dey show chatya den also i can accpt as it seems logical

so as of now just njoy vikor nd chatya..leaving da golden heart suraj babu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

-vinitha- Senior Member
-vinitha-
-vinitha-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Totally I agree with you chhavi ...on a every girl she needs self respect and freedom ..show is about azzadi .BT some people expecting sukor pair ...suraj doesn't respect any girl ..and any one feelings ..from childhood to till now he is narrow minded selfish ..He didn't rise voice for her own sister ..disgusting guy suraj ...BT adi vivaan chakor fight for bhagya life by taking risk ...The one who can't rise voice for his sister and mother ? How can he deserve love ? How know very well imli have feeling for him BT he making  him for kiss ? How cheap ...
Boring character is only suraj ...He lives in shelter of kn ..He imitation his father ..He is not mentally strong ...
Vivaan is too stronger ...He faced lot of pains physically because of drug ...and mentally he ditched by our family ..BT he always kind sweet and loving ..He is always positive..Both childhood to till now Vikor have soul bonding ..deep love for each other ..

Adi ishwar ..He is like his father ..He give his total support to save chakor .He is strong and kind human 

Comparing adi vivaan suraj. ...suraj is weakest person ...
Suraj deserve only punishment and he has to pay for his misdeeds ...suraj will get his punishment by the hands of imli ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoomandgloomsnehaHCAPK-Swetha-

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
If u ask me sukor can never be a true love story. Feelings n love for someone can change with time no doubt abt it bt do I expect this from udaan? No. 
I mean there are so many shows who abuse the word fictional to the core. They show nythng in d name of fiction. If we go by this logic then ishwar's ghost should also enter udaan n take revenge of his death.. After all its fiction. Bt the thing is we have different zones like horror, drama, comdey, romance. Nt everything can be degraded in the name of entertainment. 
N yes if dey want to pair charaj/sukor den its well n good. I will nt av to take d pain of watching sizzling chemistry crap in d hopes of watching some sensible show. Lolz. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_12-Swetha-

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yess cvs plzz pair up vikor or chatya...so gets an end to sukor discussions... Stern Smile
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Divu

yess cvs plzz pair up vikor or chatya...so gets an end to sukor discussions... Stern Smile
hello what are u talking divu  which side u...don't say like that charaj forever discusting pair up vikor or chatya...they haven'any valued romantic ..very boring wala romance vikor and chatya..but udann will be intersting only if sukor happen..don'say again really getting heart attack..Cry
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Otherwise stroy will be good and moving properly if sukor happen we can see more forwading different type track  otherwise very boring vikor love'story ..really very disappointed if vivan and chakor will happen..they  wouldn't haven any proper track..Cry

Go to top