India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Was that Regret?

ShivSaan Senior Member
ShivSaan
ShivSaan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Just saw yesterdays episode and read some comments in one of the posts. After hurting Thapki was that regret on Bihaan's face? Some of us definitely think so. 
Tried to capture that split second expression of regret that MG gave . Excellent. 

Was that regret?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonrombergrtmsNeha99iQraaaKowsiSanyaEternaP.D.DuttaMimiii22Parshioceanbubble

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivSaan

Just saw yesterdays episode and read some comments in one of the posts. After hurting Thapki was that regret on Bihaan's face? Some of us definitely think so.
Tried to capture that split second expression of regret that MG gave . Excellent.

Was that regret?
ya I also notices he was regretting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsParshioceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Yes!!! He regretted his action!! Well captured!!!

Kuddos to Manish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Yes...I think he was regretting...
As Manish is a good actor, he does not express something which is not wanted...which sometimes happens with Jiggy...(sometimes I feel her expressions are really blankOuch)

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
his expressions were subtle but for a split second he showed regret and anger on himself for hurting her. MG is just best! ClapClap

Kowsi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Big smile well done u captured it perfectly
this makes the story so more intense he shows his anger in his actions words infront of thapki, he doesnt even tell himself that what he did was wrong or right but u can see it in his eyes there is love behind his anger...there is care hidden behind his ignorance...
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

his expressions were subtle but for a split second he showed regret and anger on himself for hurting her. MG is just best! ClapClap

Yes he is!! Day Dreaming
leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Please remove your rose glinted glass and see clearly. Where is that split second regret. I don't see it. As I said in some other post, If director wanted to show regret, Manish would have made sure we see that regret clearly, not trying to find it minutely. 
Sorry to disappoint you all.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index