Please do write more ... It was good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelsFlyAlone

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milinda.shreyz

This is like a beautiful but melancholic poem, the one Shelley so aptly described, ''Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought''.

Kudos to you, writer. plz write some more. i know u dont wat to continue with this story, you can always come up with drabbles and os s and we will be equally happy !

Thanks so much. Will write more for sure :) Please keep supporting. Really appreciated.

milinda.shreyz

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Nice one. :) 

Naj
LilyPotter Senior Member
LilyPotter
LilyPotter

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hello AngelsFlyAlone. Smile
  I hope you remember me? LOL 
Just read your OS, and, needless to say, I loved it.Big smile I admit I haven't watched the promos which aired before the show started. But reading your OS, I am looking forward to what going to happen further down the road for DevAkshi. 
I loved reading the part where Sona asks him why he was doing this, shook with anger on Dev's reply, and cheered Sona on as she said that he will understand.Clap
 I know your a bit apprehensive about continuing it, but please do. I, and countless others would love to read more.
If not, please do write an OS making Dev pay and realizing what a treasure he had lost.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juthie_jmilinda.shreyz

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilyPotter

Hello AngelsFlyAlone. Smile
  I hope you remember me? LOL 
Just read your OS, and, needless to say, I loved it.Big smile I admit I haven't watched the promos which aired before the show started. But reading your OS, I am looking forward to what going to happen further down the road for DevAkshi. 
I loved reading the part where Sona asks him why he was doing this, shook with anger on Dev's reply, and cheered Sona on as she said that he will understand.Clap
 I know your a bit apprehensive about continuing it, but please do. I, and countless others would love to read more.
If not, please do write an OS making Dev pay and realizing what a treasure he had lost.Wink

Ofcourse I know you! Thank you so so so so so much for such a sweet message. Really appreciate the lovely words :) I'm for sure leaving this as a single piece because I believe thats where its beauty lies, in its incomplete form. However, I can definitely consider doing another OS on the scenario you have mentioned. Thanks again for the kind words!
AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Thanks so much to everyone for the support. Will write more for y'all :)
pcnsb Goldie
pcnsb
pcnsb

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wow!
Beautiful OS indeed !
I'm loving the show so far.. its different and refreshing..

And I loved Sona's words, Since you can just understand if your mom is unhappy with our relationship without her speaking, I won't speak a word either, and you'll understand. 

Looking fwd to more such OSes..
Nandini

AngelsFlyAlone

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pcnsb

Wow!
Beautiful OS indeed !
I'm loving the show so far.. its different and refreshing..

And I loved Sona's words, Since you can just understand if your mom is unhappy with our relationship without her speaking, I won't speak a word either, and you'll understand. 

Looking fwd to more such OSes..
Nandini

Thanks a bunch Nandini! You're so kind. Will surely try to write more. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index