Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

~|| FF: Heartbreak ||~

AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Was just engrossed deeply into this... It was his mom that became the cause of everything, the reason their bonding grew stronger and blossomed into love... And it is her, who will eventually cause them to part ways...

Because of so many requests, I've decided to turn this into a fanfiction series and we'll see how it goes. Hope ya'll enjoy it! By the way, I know ya'll want DevAkshi to unite but here's the thing, I love to torture my characters as I feel it keeps things poignant and beautiful... I'm not saying it won't be a happy ending... Lets keep the mystery rolling.

INDEX

Prologue : Page 1

"I've had the most beautiful time of my life with you, the time I could call you my own, the time I wished could stand still. But I guess we're just not meant to be." His voice broke the silence which hung over the still air around us in the empty park. These words didn't fail to pierce my heart yet again for the millionth time, and I could not believe, it was all over.

"Why? Dev, tell me why? When it's all over now, why do you want to break my soul by going through all this again?" A lone tear escaped my eyes. Isn't it ironic, the person who can bring out the best in you can easily bring you at your lowest?

He got up this time, and placed his thumb midway through my left cheek, and wiped the tear before it fell down.

"I love you," Did he really have to say this again? "I'll never be able to love anyone more than you." Saying so, his hands moved on to my shoulders. "But my father passed away when I was very young, and my mom has ever since raised us singlehandedly. Do you really think I can marry you, when she isn't happy?"

"Did she ever tell you this?"

"Well, no. But I don't need her to say anything, because our form of communication needs no words."

This struck me hard. Without his mom saying anything, he just assumed that she was unhappy. What hung in my mind was whether he ever understood me.

"And what about our memories? I may delete all your good morning texts which brightened my day, I may throw away the rose you gave me on our first date, I may erase everything that reminds me of you. But how will I delete our fights and your cute sorries afterwards? How will I remove your voice from my mind which was music to my ears? How can I forget the times you hugged me when I was beyond upset? How Dev?"

A pin drop silence followed.

"Since you can just understand if your mom is unhappy with our relationship without her speaking, I won't speak a word either, and you'll understand."

Edited by AngelsFlyAlone - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully penned dear... i loved your writing...
frankly though i really dont want it to end this way... 
promos could be deceiving or partial truth... 

I was thinking why dont you continue this... in this angle...

just like how he trust her setting things rightly in his life... this one wrong thot of his mom could be erased.. its normal for mothers to think this way..but she needs to let him go and live his life.. not always pull his arm to lean.. just coz she is alone and probably a widow...

AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajinifaby

beautifully penned dear... i loved your writing...

frankly though i really dont want it to end this way... 
promos could be deceiving or partial truth... 

I was thinking why dont you continue this... in this angle...

just like how he trust her setting things rightly in his life... this one wrong thot of his mom could be erased.. its normal for mothers to think this way..but she needs to let him go and live his life.. not always pull his arm to lean.. just coz she is alone and probably a widow...

Thanks so much. I'm so happy you liked it. Actually I'm pretty sure the show is about how he resolves this conflict and how he convinces his mom. This was actually only a take on the promos. Also, I'm not quite sure if I wanna write a fanfiction series because that requires regular updating and it can be quite stressful. I'm actually planning to just write up one shots or some short pieces on takes of some scenes. 
Edited by AngelsFlyAlone - 8 years ago
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Before I write good tobyou, I need to say am sorry but am very poor in saying that what you wrote is a nice piece that I might need to save in my phonebto check whether you have come up with next thing nor not.
So, the moral is, its real good.😊
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratika89

Before I write good tobyou, I need to say am sorry but am very poor in saying that what you wrote is a nice piece that I might need to save in my phonebto check whether you have come up with next thing nor not.

So, the moral is, its real good.😊

OMG you are really so kind. Thanks so much. Really appreciate it :) Thanks again for such a sweet message 
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's very touchy...superb...well written story dear and it's similar to reality
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akhu

It's very touchy...superb...well written story dear and it's similar to reality

Thanks so much.
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Looks like not many people liked this. 
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This is so beautiful .
It was such a pleasant read , encompassing essentials of the promos and the essence of their characters .
Really liked this Drabble.
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous OS dear, but a short one.