Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

WHAT?!Shravan to lose case..? (Page 2)

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidnilove

Nah! I don't believe the article. In the promo sumo says that they won the case but she lost her self respect so there might be small glitches on the way but shravan will definitely win..what happens after that is the real mysterySmile

yeah I know.Thats y I wrote that promo said different and I have seen that IF posts wrong articles as in they don't check facts ..

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Joined: 30 December 2015
Posts: 5368

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Originally posted by sidnilove

Nah! I don't believe the article. In the promo sumo says that they won the case but she lost her self respect so there might be small glitches on the way but shravan will definitely win..what happens after that is the real mysterySmile

yeah I know.Thats y I wrote that promo said different and I have seen that IF posts wrong articles as in they don't check facts ..
really i am confused between the promo and IF article so i stopped thinking about shows upcoming track but may be shravan will pay the 4or 5 crore rupeesss to khosla which hurts sumo's self respect acc to the promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PALAK19

really i am confused between the promo and IF article so i stopped thinking about shows upcoming track but may be shravan will pay the 4or 5 crore rupeesss to khosla which hurts sumo's self respect acc to the promo

I think the promo is correct. But if Shravan pays the amount then it will hurt both Sumo and nanaji bcos they know they r not in the wrong.. Confused
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
He will win by hook or crook ... doubt he will end up losing it 
the winning will be a issue and suman might feel small because of how he did it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

He will win by hook or crook ... doubt he will end up losing it
the winning will be a issue and suman might feel small because of how he did it

Ya he will win definitely..but I don't think he will use unfair means bcos then what's the difference between him and Khosla..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Joined: 23 January 2015
Posts: 5260

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
assuming this article is right.   shravan could give 4.5c and get rid of koala.   why lose the house. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 28730

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
May be they lose second hearing not case...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Joined: 01 December 2014
Posts: 2435

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Its all so confusing. I will just wait and see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
video-Suman to lose case against khoshla??

Author: Sneha.ko   Replies: 9   Views: 1367

Sneha.ko 9 1367 13 April 2016 at 6:54am by Carpe_diem
Suman to kiss Shravan article

2 3

Author: poppinss   Replies: 19   Views: 2032

poppinss 19 2032 13 April 2016 at 4:38am by asyaarshilover
shravan's tiny mistake

Author: longtime   Replies: 2   Views: 1041

longtime 2 1041 13 April 2016 at 2:35am by poppinss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index