India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

WHAT?!Shravan to lose case..?

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
In the current track, viewers have seen how Sumo (Nikita Dutta) is facing a tough time to get her house released from Mr. Khosla (Avtar Gill). The lead protagonist of the show Shravan (Namik Paul) has come forward to help Sumo, his childhood friend, in fighting the case against Mr. Khosla. They go out in search for the original papers of Tiwari House.

The upcoming track of the show will see Shravan and Sumo trying hard to get proofs against Mr. Khosla, but even after a long search, they don't find any evidence which can be used against him. Meanwhile, Mr. Khosla will be seen making plans against Sumo's family. He will illegally get duplicate papers of the house to submit to the court. Due to this, things will go against Shravan in the court and he will eventually lose the case against Khosla in the second hearing. The entire Tiwari family will be devastated on hearing this news.

Will Sumo and her family have to leave Tiwari Killa? Will Shravan be able to help them out?

Seriously. What did I just read. I come to the forum after some gap and I read this..
That's it. is it just going to be open and shut case.I mean cant Shravan argue that papers r duplicated..
and in the promo its shown that Sumo's family members r congratulating him on his win..
m so confused.. Confused
I guess it is just to prolong the track and of course to get ShraMan closer.. Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31313-shravan-to-lose-case-against-mr-khosla-in-ek-duje-ke-vaaste.htm

Edited by mineforever - 13 April 2016 at 5:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

s.baanumg1997telly_buffPlainJaneTINAMONI-ApK.14-sun2011gauriangelChalJhoothiSneha.koSahSah_Eternity_

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Pinch yes, mixed feels rn... 
I think he might've played Khosla by buying the house from him.. or something in a desperate move to not lose Sumo and the case

Otherwise why would she be upset at him winning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONImineforever

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i think he loses second hearing not the case.
hope it wont be open and shut case

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitya12TINAMONImineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohabbateinn

Pinchyes, mixed feels rn...
I think he might've played Khosla by buying the house from him.. or something in a desperate move to not lose Sumo and the case

Otherwise why would she be upset at him winning

M feeling totally lost. I don't know what to say..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

i think he loses second hearing not the case.
hope it wont be open and shut case

Oh! Ya it must be that only then..
I guess all of this is done so that SHraMan can spend time together.. Embarrassed

TINAMONI

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I think shravan buys the house which hurts suman atmasamman If khosla doesn't have the original papers then who has. I really want mami to suffer like hellAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONImineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I think shravan buys the house which hurts suman atmasamman If khosla doesn't have the original papers then who has. I really want mami to suffer like hellAngry

M still not sure if Shravan will go ahead and buy the house bcos that is not the solution to the problem..
About mamiji I don't know what r her intentions.She may get swayed with lure of money..

TINAMONI

sidnilove Senior Member
sidnilove
sidnilove

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Nah! I don't believe the article. In the promo sumo says that they won the case but she lost her self respect so there might be small glitches on the way but shravan will definitely win..what happens after that is the real mysterySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011TINAMONI...Dexterity...mineforever

Go to top