villains have no money but goons..lol

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am amazed that Nikhil and alia has no money...but lo and behold they have 'goons'...are these goons working for a pound of flesh...I crack up everytime they call their goons to come into action...tanu supposedly is broke but sent her wedding attire to be made by a famous designer in delhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I must however thank the cv's for giving us these laughable moments in the show...for we are now sure we are watching a comedy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubbygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nikhil is making up stories that he will sign contract with Abhi and he is borrowing money.
Aliya she has 2 crores with her before Pragya entered as LM Raj has withdrawn 3 crores from Abhi's account.
Tanu its really comedyπŸ˜† she even told during her mehendi that she spent her entire saving in buying dresses and jewels.
elizyscott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chubbygirl

Nikhil is making up stories that he will sign contract with Abhi and he is borrowing money.
Aliya she has 2 crores with her before Pragya entered as LM Raj has withdrawn 3 crores from Abhi's account.
Tanu its really comedyπŸ˜† she even told during her mehndi that she spent her entire saving in buying dresses and jewels.

Pragya froze all of the Mehra accounts when she entered as Mogambo. Raj did tell Alia to keep her money in different places but then it was never said why she had no access to it after Pragya entered. Raj lost his share of the money into the investment he was making. He was telling Alia that they needed to put in another payment of the same amount or they would loose the money. It is possible that he was also investing her share, so maybe both of them lost the money they stole.

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
raj took the money but he did not give any of it to alia...so alia did not have any money when pragya entered and froze accts...else she would of bailed herself out of jail...
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe Aliya and Nikhil are members of the goons club.  Now they hire goons and next time they become goons for others.

I didn't pay attention to Tanu's designer wedding wear LOL!!πŸ˜†