Waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

T.Peru

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
NNote
      Hello friends firstly I want to say sorry because I am unable to post the stories as I am really busy in my upcoming exam also in my intership also it is my final year so again sorry. As when I was free I have written the some parts of the stories but now I have to write them but from now I will be little late so don't get angry. It is difficult for me to study and hadle my twins children but in week I will try to give a one update.

Thank you 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suwaibahvarthyadi000janu2006pari_goyaldeepa111deep002maaneetsangel-Gemini-kabslockstaahir004

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Kya khena 
Part. 5

G. But doctor there will be any solution of this problem so that my child become perfectly fine (she was having tears listening about pari so she want her child to become heathy, doctor look at her face which show that she is felling pain for her child who is suffering)

D. Yes Mrs. Khurana there is one solution from which your baby will be perfectly fine (Geet gave her big smile and then doctor continue) and the solution is that you have to breastfeed her for next 1 to 2 year (Geet was shocked listening to this she ask in slow voice)

G. Ky..yaa mat..tla..ab aappp ka doctt..tor {what do you mean doctor}

D. The mean is simple Mrs. Khurana as now your are married to Mr. Khurana and you are his wife and you can give your feed to your baby which will help her solve the her internal problems and she will be perfectly alright and not saying take your descion now you can take your time and if you want we can start that process from tomorrow (Geet gave her small smile and then she went with pari. All the day she was thinking this weather she should do or not but seeing pari who eat food then after few minutes she vomit then she took her decision that she is pari mother for her child safety she will do anything and she is ready to breastfeed to pari.

Later in night Geet went to Maan study where he was working then she said him she had to tell him something important, Maan want to deny but seeing her face he came to know something is important then he ask her to continue then she told him what Doctor had said her later when she finish Maan ask her.

M. Soo Geet what have you decided as this will be your choice and I will not force you to do anything. (Geet slowly look at him and said)

G. Jii who I am ready for that and for my baby I can do anything (Maan was happy listening to this but his thoughts were broken by his cellphone ringing. What Maan had listened his face become hard.

M. Geet first I thought I will come with you but I have urgently leave to Mumbai as there is problem in company so (Geet face feel down but she didn't show him her sad face then she nodded her to him also give him small smile.

Next day Maan left and today Geet medical process is going start and pari was always with her and their trust servant who was working for Khurana from many years Nakul, he was with them in hospital who give each report to Maan and and every night Maan also call to Geet ask about her and pari health. In starting the process was little painful for her but later now it has been two week today her process complete and today she will give her first feed to her baby {hello friends I really didn't know about this process and if there is any problem or hurt someone then I am sorry) pari was call in the room where Geet was and also with her there was Doctor and nurse when pari was brought in the room them nurse open the Geet's gown, made her sit properly then made pari lay in her lap and then put her nipple her mouth and the pari start to suck her nipple but she was having different felling that her baby was having her milk. Like this one week pass and Geet give 2 time breastfeeding to pari. In this time Geet slowly start to take the responsibility and every servant like her due to her soft nature.

On other side Maan can back from the trip after 3 week, he ask about her procedure also above her health in which she give him positive response and Geet was little nervous to feed pari in front of him but that time God was in her favour as she feed early in morning when Maan was in gym and other in night when he was in study and like this one week pass but today like other day Maan was in study and geet was feeding the pari and pari was almost sleep but not in deep slumber as that time Maan come to the room and saw Geet was feeding pari as Geet saw him she try to cover herself seeing this Maan become angry as he didn't like this, he move towards her took pari from her made her lay in the bed and then held her hand tightly made her look towards himself and said in his hard voice.

M. Geet you are my wife and I have said you that we will start the relationship in a proper way and today  you try to cover your body from me on which I had my right and for that today you will bear a punishment so that you never to that mistake again (saying this he kissed harshly on her lips while he was biting and exploring her full mouth but on other side Geet was shocked and also become fear from him, on his this sudden behaviour and when he harshly start kissing her, tears start to flow from her eyes but she kept quiet let him do whatever he wanted to do, not wants to get more punishment, when Maan was satisfied he left her. Pari when didn't get her properly meal then she start crying geet try to move towards her but Maan held her hand said her) Geet you can feed pari not before you get punishment and your punishment is to remove your shirt also feed pari in front of me and today night you will sleep in your shalwar as you will not wear you shirt (Geet was shocked to listen this but when Maan saw she was not following his order and looking at him then he said in his angry voice) Geet you didn't listen what I have said you do that otherwise you will get more worst punishment (tears start flowing from her eyes and she look down and with shivering hand, she remove her shirt and other things then she slow sit on the bed and then start to give pari her feed 

Maan was looking at her and feeling satisfied when she listen him as she was feeding the pari she felt Maan hand on her other side of nipple and then he hold her whole nipple in his hand and started to squeezed it harshly Geet was about to shout but with other hand he held her mouth, tears were following from her eyes and he was squeezing hardly and then while squeezing he harshly bit on her nipple as it was to much for her she was begging him through her eyes to leave him as she is feeling pain, seeing this Maan left her and took pari from her hand made her lay on her cot and pull Geet towards himself as he was bare and Geet was also half naked her nipple crushed with his hard chest. Then Maan said her 

M. Geet it was your first mistake so you got the punishment and ever do the mistake then I will not hurt to mentally but physically like today I did and also baby tomorrow we are going to start our relationship properly as we had given more time to each other as now almost it's one month to our marriage so be ready (Geet was looking him fearfully and when he said moving forward in relationship she nods her head as she didn't want to take more punishment) but baby don't expect a slow lovemaking I will be wild with you and while our making time if you complain me that I am harsh on you then I will be more harsh you so enjoy the little pain with pleasure in starting you will fell pain but later you will habitual of it Okk and do you understand what I had said.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 18 May 2016 at 11:21am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

aaahsapcaharudimpcooljiguAakshithamalkividz.manirajanjystarSarbjeetDHvyvyvsam4u2015Deepi18inisah_hasinilittlerenu16ricemkd.70peru.c.pateljoooooooooooooo9290860623PaingelWhitepigeonseductivepurpledrashtipatel30rostsandhyabanojnat10kainturakiranshruthiruchssss333jaya343434megha1996piyabulsaraananyachaudharypari_DDSHAJADHAnidhirastogi000cute_mishasuwaibahjanu2006Haya1022bmwicskwtja1970CRAZYCUTEEgurtimuskaanvarthyadi000neel11preetidhawanerumzaheerns.1pari_goyalkshubhangisnehapriyageetsmileAngeline124custodian75neasyamishtypieGeetdrashtianu5deepa111kajal2005Madhu..doll.12arorasurbhiIlaTanwarHanishadeviteja21deep002idunnonakh5683harshithaaaaaaayoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gill123priyasreelove2_somamaaneetsangel-Gemini-kabslocksalekhika20sweet scorpioshah10maanseeDesigirls12angeldream14jasika08sanum23SANJANA9167aparna3011KeepdreamingDrashtilovetaahir004khwaishfantabby999

deep002 IF-Rockerz
deep002
deep002

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Fabulou update dear geet start breastfeeding pari , maan want to take their relationship to next lavel

T.Peru

deep002 IF-Rockerz
deep002
deep002

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Take your time and good luck with your exams dear

T.Peru

kajal2005 IF-Rockerz
kajal2005
kajal2005

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Amazing update dear..
Geet started breast feeding pari..
Maan has started showing his dark side now..
He gave her punishment coz she was trying to hide herself from him..
Geet was in pain but didn't dare to speak a word..
Maan told her that he had given her enough time amd now he wants to start their married life..
Thanku for pm
continue soon

T.Peru

Go to top