The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

T.Peru

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Kya khena 
Part. 4

M. Geet I wake you because in few minutes we are going to enter the house (then he turn towards her as Geet was also looking at him and then he said) and from where we are going to start our marriage life (she nodded her head and look down she was scared of him but also know now he is her everything) and Geet when I say you something then you have answer me as I didn't like when you nodded your head but doesn't answer me (listening to his little hard voice she immediately answer him

G. Jii jii I will answer you (after few minutes they enter in the house, Geet was shocked to see the house as it was big house like a palace. Maan come out of jeep and then he held Geet hand and move inside as the servant saw him they wish him but he didn't answer back just move upstairs but the servants were shocked to see their sir with a girl but they keep quiet for their own betterment. When they reach upstairs Maan look at down and call all the servants and said them.

M. Listening everyone she is my wife Geet and now house responsibility is on her and you all will ask her when you had any problem in household work. Am I clear to everyone (Geet was shocked as he said she will take care of house responsibility as its new for her and she didn't know anything, she wants to ask him but his voice was hard when he was talking to servant so she kept quiet and think she will try to do fulfill her every responsibility but on other all the servants nodded their head but they all were shocked to know about his marriage but they keep quiet they know if they will ask him anything then it will be theirs last day or say God can't save them from this devil. After saying he held Geet hand and take her to pari room where she was with her nanny maggy (maggy is the pari nanny) as they enter they saw pari was sleeping peacefully Maan went towards her kiss her on her forehead, then called Geet) Geet this is our daughter pari now you have to take care of her and I will ask her nanny to leave not before telling you everything about her (this last line he look at her and held her shoulder pull her towards him and said in hard voice) but Geet I want you to take care of her every need mean every need and I don't want any compromise on her side and if you did then you have to face worst from me because she my everything am I clear.

G. Jii jii now pari is my daughter and I promise I will take of her like my daughter and from my side you will never get any complain and if you did then I am ready to face your punishment. (Geet gain some courage and said him but she felt scared when he pull her and also said to her in hard voice but she compose herself and said her as now he is her husband)

M. Hhmm it's good that you understand very and and accepting what I am saying you good if you always like this then it will good for us and now I am going to office as I had important work now you feel relax as its your house and if you need anything then ask the secant and you say here pack pari some clothes for now she will say in our room till then you can stay with her Okk 

G. Jii ( saying this Maan felt for office, maggy come back and tell Geet about the pari need and timetable also her daily routine and Doctor appointment, also maggy tell her each and everything is written in dairy Geet take the dairy and read everything then she became satisfied as they finish this pari was woke, Geet hurriedly went towards her take her in her arms and then kiss her forehead, pari get a mother warmth from Geet she held her tight as she is her mother, Geet smile at this (friends little I know a child can easily understand touch which contains soft or hard touch) maggy pari from Geet but pari start crying seeing this Geet become worried and ask maggy to give pari back to her as she took pari back she slowly stop crying and then Geet become relax. Maggy then went as her work was finish. Geet and pari bounding start to become good and Geet was enjoying to have good time with pari as she was getting perfect life with she miss from her childhood after her parents death and she promise herself that she will give all her love to pari which a mother give to her child.

Later in night Maan come back from office and what he saw he felt good that Geet was sitting on bed and pari was sleeping on her lap and she was making her to drink the milk. When Geet saw Maan she try to stand but Maan said her remain like this, then he kept his bag on chair then move towards bed and saw pari was almost sleep then he said her.

M. Geet have you pack the bag of pari (she nodded her and points towards other side of chair, Maan look at her direction then he stand up also said her) good now slowly pick pari in your arms and come with me. (He pick his office and pari bag and Geet follow him, when they enter the room Maan said her) Geet it's our room (saying this to her he put his office and pari bag down and went to fresh, but Geet was looking at the room it was much bigger than pari room and saw one side of the bed there is baby cot and she know that side is for her and cot is for pari.

Like this pari and Geet bounding was going very fastly as pari can't stay away from her mother and Geet love to with her but Maan and Geet relationship was moving slow as Maan go to office and come in late night but Geet wait for him and then they both had dinner together and there Geet tell him about pari and he ask about her and she answer him. Today was pari appointment with doctor after telling Maan she went to hospital with pari she was nervous as first time in her life she was going alone but she held pari tightly as if she will leave her then she will get lost. There was a man who was appointed by Maan to pick drop to Geet. Later Geet enter in Doctor cabin when doctor saw pari with unknown girl then she ask her 

D. Hello miss are you pari Khurana nanny I mean you never come with her (Geet pass her small smile and said her)

G. No doctor I am her mother Geet Maan Singh Khurana (doctor was shocked to listen this that MSK married again but no one know about this but she keep quiet as its their personal matter but then she congrulate her and then she check pari and through artificial process gave her more vitamin and calcium and also describe some medicine. Geet was confuse seeing this and she asked) doctor why so many medicines is my baby is alright and also why that process.

D. I know Mrs. Khurana you are confused why I did this because pari is premature child as Sameera was 7moths pregnant when she was born also that time it cause accident which got more effect on her health and most importantly she didn't get her mother milk due to which she is internally weak and so that why she had this problems.

G. But doctor there will be any solution of this problem so that my child become perfectly fine (she was having tears listening about pari so she want her child to become heathy)

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 18 May 2016 at 11:20am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaaahsapcaharudimpcooljiguAakshithasmile10000vidz.manirajanjystarSarbjeetDHmisty_19sathiyapalanivyvyvsam4u2015pinnaDeepi18gantapragnajainisah_hasinilittlerenu16ricejooooooooooooooperu.c.patelsnehadingoe9290860623PaingeltessyraniWhitepigeonseductivepurpledrashtipatel30rostsandhyabanojkainturakiranshruthiruchsanuradha.nandampiyabulsaraTinaSwisscrazy-dd-fanmegha1996nidhirastogi000cute_mishasuwaibahSHAJADHAjanu2006Haya1022bmwpari1689icskwtja1970CRAZYCUTEEgurtimuskaanvarthyadi000nitika20preetidhawanneel11Riti.kerumzaheerns.1nishamnapari_goyalhottyangelsnehapriyakshubhangineasyamishtypiecustodian75Geetdrashtianu5deepa111kajal2005doll.12Madhu..arorasurbhiIlaTanwardeep002swapna.pHanishadeviteja21DoracakeambbihaharshithaaaaaaamayurmaaneetAlameluidunnopop77alekhika20sweet scorpioshah10maanseelove2_somamaaneetsangel-Gemini-gill123priyasree6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocksangeldream14Desigirls12jasika08sanum23aparna3011SANJANA9167KeepdreamingDrashtilovetaahir004vrinda22khwaishfan.hayaat.tabby999

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Waiting for next update

T.Peru

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
lovely update
poor pari. 

T.Peru

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice part.. I think Geet's care make Pari alright..Maan is bossy.. Did he love sameera?

T.Peru

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
so pari premature baby lost her mother so young age deprived of mothers milk and week child what options docter will give to her?lets see in next update.

T.Peru

deep002 IF-Rockerz
deep002
deep002

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update dear, loved pari and geet is bounding, where is dadi?

T.Peru

Go to top