The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

T.Peru

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Kya khena 
Part. 17

G. Maan Jii (she shout loudly as again she felt today she will die and praying to God that Maan come and save her and then again shout, Rishab look at her angrily and toor little dress and she was continuously weeping but other side out of wr Karan was trying to romance with with Sasha but Sasha hear that voice she push him and Karan look at her irritate but before he could say Sasha said him)

S. Karan I heard someone is calling Maan sir (but then Karan said her)

K. Relax Sasha she will be Maan sir client (before he could say anything anything they again hear Geet voice and then look the source of voice which is coming from women wr, they run towards that side and Sasha went inside and she was shocked then she move out called Karan, he come inside and saw Geet was trying to save himself from the devil. Rishab was trying kiss and Geet was saving herself but before he could do anything Karan pull him from Geet and then punch him on his face and then he start beating him, Geet was in scared state, on her face there was mark of slap, her dress was not in proper way as Karan was beating Rishab as he was very angry, Sasha move towards Geet but she was so scared that she move back and she was just saying 

G. Maan Jii, Maan Jii, Maan Jii, (seeing her state Sasha was feeling bad and she also have tears in her and then she again try to call her)

S. Geet mam, Geet mam (but she again move back as she was so much scared that now only she want Maan and also calling his name. Sasha can't see her in this state and not having any option, she move out towards party and look at Maan who was talking with client and looking at time as he was wanting for Geet and then she move towards him and then she turn toward client and said him) excuse me sir I want to talk with Maan sir its urgent (client nodded and went way and Maan look at Sasha confused but before he could say anything she held his hand and took towards the wr.

M. What happened Sasha why you take me here (he was confused but Sasha point towards wr and then she said him)

S. Maan sir whoo actually Geet mam (before she could complete Maan run towards wr and what he saw he shocked also his face become hard, Geet was hugging her knees and crying and Karan was beating Rishab who trying to fight with him but then he fell down and lost his conscious. Maan move towards Geet and he hear she was calling his name only he try to touch her but she was so much scared but she moved back, seeing her in his state he had some tears his eyes and then he called her.

M. Geet Geet it's me your Maan Jii Geet (she slowly look at him and when she saw him a long tear fell from her eyes and then she held hug him tightly. Maan also held her tightly and he can also fell that she is shivering then he kiss on her forehead but Karan called them.

K. Sir (as he called Geet held Maan tightly, Maan look at him and he was looking down and then he said) sir you take Bhabhi mam from here as she is very scared (and then looking at Rishab angrily he said) and don't worry of this man I will take care of him but sir you take Bhabhi from back door and we can handle the guests you don't worry. (Maan nodded his head then he rmove his jacket made her wear then he pick Geet in his arms then move towards his car from the back door. He made Geet sit in the car and try to loss his hold but she was not losing it. But then Maan said her.

M. Geet baby relax I am with you and now we are going to home and where you can play with pari and now she will also missing you (listening about pari she was relaxed also leave him, Maan come to other side and then start the car while all the time Geet was holding his shoulder and also kept her head on his shoulder also telling herself that she is with her Maan jii. When they enter in the house pari was in her room with nanny, Maan was relaxed as no one in the downstairs as he was holding Geet in his arms then move towards their room made her sit on the bed then took the first aid kid treat her wounds and then said her) Geet you wait her I will bring pari (she nodded her head and try to smile but unable to smile.

Maan went to pari room and saw she was playing with her toys and when she saw him she try to come towards him, he move and took pari in arms and said nanny now she can and she went away. When Maan enter in the room he saw Geet was sitting like this when he had left her also he was little scared for her as she had again faced that toucher which she had faced in her village, when Maan gave pari in Geet arms she come out of her thoughts, she gave small smile to pari but pari kiss her. Then she feed pari Maan went to study make some arrangement for Rishab Khanna whom he warn to say away from his family but he didn't and when  he finished his call he smirks and said to himself.

M. Rishab Khanna I warned you but you didn't listen to me also you hurt my family, my wife who is my obsession and possession now you have to face worst but I want to kill you myself but I once promised my best friend Sameera I will not hurt you now I will not hurt you physically but as mentally (he smirked thinking this and then said) bye Rishab Khanna tomorrow will be your last day in this country.

When Maan come out of the study he saw pari was sleeping but was Geet was no where but then he heard shower sound he went and saw Geet was rubbing her part of the body which had turn red and also she was crying Maan was shocked he move towards her.

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.

Edited by T.Peru - 07 August 2016 at 2:42am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaharudimpAakshithamalkividz.manirajSarbjeetDHPonochkamisty_19sathiyapalaniiyshuganeshsam4u2015pinnamg143Deepi18gantapragnajainisah_hasinilittlerenu16punitatrilokrajflorald7peru.c.patelmkd.709290860623snehadingoetessyranimamatha.Whitepigeondrashtipatel30maangeet.gmmgrostaroobasiddiqshruthiruchsjaya343434Vidhi24sss333TinaSwisshahajajapiyabulsaraparinimasti_maaneetcrazy-dd-fanlathaanireddyneekkaurpari_DDSHAJADHAcute_mishasuwaibahjanu2006karishmajainHaya1022bmwicskwtja1970CRAZYCUTEEgurtimuskaanpari1689chichi220Riti.knitika20preetidhawanamreenshameemnishamnans.1-SwaSan-hottyangelAngeline124kshubhangineasyaGeetdrashtiKhushibloomcustodian75sagorika93mishtypiesapnaf52kajal2005SujayrickyMadhu..GeetMeetIlaTanwaranu5deepa111doll.12arorasurbhideep002HanishadeviambbihaharshithaaaaaaaAlameluidunnomonika1992swapna.puluvmggill123-padmarao-maaneetsangellove2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6alekhika20sweet scorpiomitzi11kavsypop77shah10yoga23priyaangeldream14kabslocksDesigirls12sanum23Jade0001jasika08Gudiyeetaparna3011SANJANA9167KeepdreamingDrashtilovekhwaishfanvrinda22.hayaat.

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part
Thank you once againSmile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_mishajanu2006Khushibloomns.1swapna.pHanishadevideep002GeetMeetMadhu..doll.12SANJANA9167aparna3011maaneetsangel-padmarao-kabslockskhwaishfan

Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Bechari Geet!!
That Censored RKAngry
Thank god karan& sasha came and saved Geet at right time!!
poor soul terrified and schocked
Maan too understood her state and Pari's name did change her mood a bit!
Maan should stand by her in this situation and console her with hhis love and care!!
Plzz continue soon didu!!

T.Peru

Geetdrashti IF-Dazzler
Geetdrashti
Geetdrashti

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Nice update
Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Thanks for the PMSmile

T.Peru

deepa111 IF-Rockerz
deepa111
deepa111

Poor geet Cry that cheapi rishab ughh . Angry really want to kill that jerk
Geet was so scared n hurt.
Thankfully sasha n karan saved her on time ..
Maan also shocjed too see geet in that state nd took her home ..
HE first aid her wounds nd bring pari to her ..
Also planned for that rishab to give him hell..

T.Peru

Go to top