Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb teaser..
Rishabh wad bad mouthing against pari...maan became furious and pushed him out..
Continue soon
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜Š nice tsr 
 waiting 

Angeline124 thumbnail
nice teaser
seems like Rishab gonna be the villan
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

i want double update 

Same here
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser ...continue soon.
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 13

Life was going smoothly of Maan and Geet abs it has been 5th month of their wedding and pari was 7 months old. She is naughty kid who make Geet run behind her whole house and Geet love doing this. But one thing didn't change in their relationship was their love making which was always hard for Geet and when when they make love each other next day Geet had pain in all her body but still if next morning he make her love then she will never stop him like in starting day of their love she try to stop him due to pain but now courage him for more. Now she can handle this her pain or say this pain is the best thing. This physically pain she can handle but not that pain which shows on his face. Like this something had happened some days back in his office some issue had come which was caused by his ex wife and he was hell angry on that, all the day his mood was the worst and in house also he was quite also mood was bad Geet saw this but she kept quiet. 

It was night time Geet and pari both were sleeping and Maan was drinking in his study he come late in his room in half drinker form and when he saw Geet, he know what he had to do to relax himself he move towards her slowly remove her nighty also his clothes, he trace his fingers on her body she stir in sleep but she didn't wake up as she was in deep slumber and then he come on her top slowly start kissing her on her also held her hands, then he parted her legs and enter in her due to this she felt pain but then he start moving faster and harder and then she open her eyes and looking at him shocked but when she didn't response him he bit on her lips and then while thrusting her he said her in hard voice.

M. Geet  kiss me now (she nodded her head and start kissing him when he was satisfied he left her lips but start sucking and biting on her nipples which turned black and blue but all the time he was thrusting harder and more than harder Geet want him leave her hand so that she held something but he didn't leave her still holding her hands tightly also on her wrist there will mark which will be given by him but she didn't care also she was giving him smile also moaning more. All the night Maan made love her harder which make her tired but she still held him close. There was some blood on her body as sometimes Maan bit her so harshly that blood start to flow but she didn't felt pain because he is only her and he had right to give her pain and this pain she was enjoying. 

Geet saw Maan who was sleeping on her, she was messaging his hairs, her body was tired and she was totally sore but she want more from him as he is the only one her family, she kiss him forehead and then slowly differ to sleep. Next morning Geet slowly make Maan sleep on the bed and then feed pari, after getting fresh she went down and make the breakfast, Maan woke up late then look at Geet who enter in the room, she was looking fresh but there was tiredness on her face then she saw Maan who was wake she went towards him and said.

G. Maan Jii you are wake and now I was coming to call you both lazy father and daughter get ready and now seeing you lazy my pari has also become like you (she said this while making small face Maan had smile on his face and when she saw him smiling she pout and said him while making small face) Maan Jii you are smiling and making fun of me. 

M. No Geet baby I am not making fun of you (and then pulling her more closer then asked her) Geet are you fine and also you put the medicine (his voice was hard but tune was soft, she nodded her head) good (Geet kept her head on his chest Maan close his eyes feeling her close but Geet felt someone is pulling her and auch when she shout Maan open his eyes and she also sit to look at the person who pull her they saw pari was looking both of them angrily and making the small face they both look each other and then at pari then they hug her tightly.

It was a noon time Maan was working in launch and seeing the funny view as pari is crawling and Geet was running behind her to make her drink milk but she was also Pari Maan Singh Khurana who was giving her mother hard time and when Geet felt tired she went towards Maan and kept her hands on hips and said him.

G. Maan Jii you are just siting and laughing at me, come and help me to catch her and make her drink this milk (Maan look at her and teasingly said her)

M. Geet what should I do it's between you and her and it will be not good I come between you both mother and daughter (he said this while controlling his laugh, listening to his her mouth was open, seeing this Maan smirk at her and he look here and there when he saw no there he pul her towards himself and start kissing her and when he start kissing her she was shocked and her eyes become wide Maan was enjoying her reaction after few minutes when he was satisfied he left her and said) Geet do you need more help (listening to this she again open her mouth and then again Maan said) now again you are giving me open invitation how can I leave you (seeing him coming near her she stand up and shout)

G. Nahin nahin I don't need your help and I can help myself (she said this by making funny face and Maan start laughing looking at her. Geet was just looking at him when he was just laughing and when he saw Geet is just looking at him he stop laughing and then Geet went towards him and said him) Maan Jii when you are with us you can laugh as much you can, you look good when you laugh also it made us happy if you laugh (Maan pass her small smile but they sweet lovely Sean was interrupted by pari who throw the phone both look at her and she gave them tooth smile and start crawling.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing. Maan was admiring geet and parish suddenly riahab come there and rescued geet from falling. Geet was scared as she recalled past incident. So she pushed the person and ran away from there after taking pari.but in all this she injured her leg but she didn't care about her wound but only thinking about maan's reaction. So rishab is the person who saved geet last time n he is the same person for whom Sam betrayed maan. Thankfully maan didn't punish geet and dressed her wound. When he saw geet pushing rishab, she got confirmed that geet will never leave him. Waiting for next dear
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 
Love it 
Pari is too cute 
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update dear, hope rishab didn't create any trouble between maaneet,
Angeline124 thumbnail
nICE UPDATE
Loved it
The mother-daughter duo scene is so cute
Maan is getting angry whenever he remember the past and try to relax his mind by Geet
Last scene is so cute
Continue soon