Kya Khena. Thread 2 - Page 47

Posted: 7 years ago
Kya khena 
Part. 12

When Geet saw Maan was looking at them then he closed his eyes, she kept pari down give her little toy in her hand so that she don't cry, then pillow around her so that she didn't fell down and she move towards Maan kept her hand on his forehead to check his temperature and when she kept her hand on his forehead he open his eyes, she gave him small smile and asked him.

G. Maan Jii how are you feeling now.
M. Fine Geet but having little weakness I think due to temperature.

G. Jii should I bring your lunch now it's getting late and you should also have your medicine (he nodded his head and in few minutes later she come back and bring the lunch for him and this time also made him eat with her hands, while she was feeding him but she was talking with pari so that she don't cry. After feeding him she gave him medicine and he ate without saying anything, she feed some food to pari while playing with her and also having her. Maan was enjoying this view as after so many hardships in his life he got some good time to spend with his family but still he was unable to trust them.

Geet make pari sleep she know that from the time Maan is awake he is just looking at them, when they both try to talk him then he give answer but then he remains quite and looking at then. She properly make pari lay in her cot then she took deep breath and turn toward him and saw he looking at her, she just lower her eyes. Maan slowly removed his clothes and also her then he made her lay on the bed and come on her top and start kissing her and she was also responding with equal passion while kissing his hands were moving all over her body then he left her lips and kept his head on her shoulder while making pattern on her body with his fingers and she was taking deep breath. 

Later due to tiredness Geet slept but Maan was just looking at her and he know how much he get her but can't get enough of her. He was thinking she is his only his and on one has right on her. But then he close his eyes the he remembered Sameera laughing face and he open his eyes and his eyes was red, as he was holding Geet hand and he put pressure on her ands and due to the tight pressure Geet sleep broke and she slowly look at him seeing his red eyes she was scared, as she remember that day, after that day they didn't do love making as she was in pain also when she was fine they just sleep without clothes but no love making but today she got scared then she lower down her head and kiss him on his forehead then Maan look at her and she pass him her sweet smile and then he close his eyes and thought he will not loose his temper on her without any her mistake.

When Geet saw him closing his eyes she knows he remembered something of his past and become angry. Maan open his eyes when he feel her lips on his nose and then seeing her giggling he gave her small smile then she hug him and while hugging him she said 

G. Maan Jii I know you are great person from heart as if are not there I will have died till now and I know because of your some ugly past you have become like this(Maan held her tightly she felt little pain but she ignore) otherwise you have golden heart and I promise you that  I will be with you always and never give you chance to get angry and of you will get angry on me I will bear your all the punishment if it take me to hell. (Maan kiss her on her on neck and said her)

M. Geet sleep now I know you are tired of handling pari and me also now sleep (when Maan said this she little angry on him and then push him as he shocked as she totally forgot that they both are naked and she come on him and said.

G. Maan Jii I can never get tired of you and pari also I love take caring of you both (saying this she start kissing on his lips but he was shocked because of kissing and it was first time she had taken any bold step toward him otherwise she will obey him what he will say if she like it or not, he was happy and also stat responding her but when she was tired she stop kissing him but when she realize their position she look at him with bigger eyes and then she immediately cover both of then and turn back toward him, man was just enjoying her reaction. When she was done Maan turns his head towards her and then he trace his fingers on her back and she took deep breath, then he move towards her and her back crashed his chest and he kept his hand on her stomach and said her.

M. Geet I don't know my sweet and innocent wife has become so bold as you know her from inside then tell me na I want to know more about her (Geet was shy listening to this she turn towards him and then again held him tight, but Maan made some space and then he held her chin and again ask) tell me Geet I want to know.

G. For your happiness I can do anything Maan Jii if you like this and I will try to do again but only for you (while saying him she gave him sweet smile, Maan was happy and he held her and then they both sleep.

Geet sleep break, she woke up saw it was evening Maan was sleeping but pari was looking here and there and playing with the toys which were kept on her cot. She get up wear her clothes, made pari milk and made her drink then she wake up Maan and then gave pari to him and said him.

G. Maan Jii now I am going to kitchen and now pari is your duty (listening to this Maan and pari made a small face but she gave them fake angry glare and went from there as she left Maan had smile on his face. He say she is angel of his dark life but Geet say he is his angel. Later they had dinner like breakfast and lunch then both sleep in each other arms and forget the rest of the world .

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
Amazing. I am amazed seeing geet. She is totally dedicated towards.maan. his every punishment doesn't matter to her. Whatever he does with her, she is OK with that. Maan wad also happy seeing geet who is showering her love and care on him and pari. But still that trust  is not here In maan for for geet.first time geet took bold step towards maan which made him amazed. Now geet started to feel comfortable which is positive point for their relationship. Waiting for next dear.
nice update dear loved it...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm
Geet taking a bold step was actually a good move because now Maan too can see she enjoys been with him and she tells him she will always be with him his punishments she'll accept and I do think it will be Geet that makes Maan open up and soon hopefully he'll have complete trust in her
Beautiful update
Geet taking good care of Maan
Hope Maan soon forgets his past...
Fantastic update...
Maan was enjoying his time with geet and pari..
Geet showed her bold side to maan and he was shocked😲 (even me too 🤣)
She has started opening up to him..
Maan has promised himself not to hurt geet without her fault...but he's still not able to trust her
thanku for pm
continue soon
very nice update
maan n geet accepting each other  slowly
maan is still confuse to trust geet 
but geet's initiative make maan happy
Nice update
Maan and Geet started understanding each other.
Both are angels of each other's life
Loved the update
Continue soon
Aww. Lovely update 
Love Maan n geet 
Lovely update amazing geet breaking maans shell maan loving geets care she is feeding him and even looking at pari as well she is pouring her love on him maan knows she belongs to him no matter how much he haves her he just can't get enough of her he wants to love her but he knows she is tired geet removing his past from his life slowly she did get bold kissing him maan shocked he absolutely loved this side of her geet can do anything for maan