Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
i hope his anger n distrust won't cause his chance when love is knocking his door
Geet worships him but she is to fragile for his cruelty n it will hurt her as he doesn't realize to what extent he can go in his anger 
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser..
Waiting for update...
Endgame thumbnail
Nice teaser Maan is so tough
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Painful teaser...
Maan is able to overcome the betrayal he got in past and that's why he isn't able to trust geet or anyone..
But wht is he so adamant to give her pain?
Update soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 11 

Geet sleep broke due to tighten pressure on her hands she saw Maan angry eyes like yesterday she became scared of them she slowly move her hand towards him and held his check and said him.

G. Maan Jii Kya howa ap theak too hain na {Maan Jii what happened are you alright} (Maan look at her and thought Geet I know I am giving you pain but what should I do when my own broke my trust I am unable to trust on anyone also how can I trust you when I am unable to trust on myself I will be with you always and protect you but if you made me angry or go against my words I will make your life hell, I was soft with my first wife but she betray me now I will be wild with you as you like it or not, you have to accept it as it's your destiny. I know you both are different but that Maan is dead who have sympathy for anyone. So accept way how I am.

But he didn't said anything he just come on her kept his head on her shoulder and held her tightly to remove his pain but Geet was also slowly massaging his hair to know him that she is with him not only in his happiness but also in his pain. Geet know that Maan is good heart person but what he did with her then because he was angry and she also didn't clarify her mistakes and if she had tell him yesterday what had happened like today when she was in pain then he didn't get harsh on her. 

She know that Maan is God for her as he had save her and also marry her and if he didn't save her then till now she will be dead or she will be living in hell and she think there will be some of his bad past which made him like this as he try to show his bad side to everyone and close his heart from everyone she was thinking this she felt Maan hand on her nipple on which he was making circle and she put her hand on his stand pull towards upward as Maan was doing this but he interrupted by Geet so he thought she was having pain so he stop but he saw she is taking his hand upward and kiss his hand and when she kiss him then she said him looking at his eyes

G. Jii I promise you that I will never leave you till my death as I just belong to you, my heart soul and my body is all yours but plzz Jii don't say I will leave you except you and pari there is no one from me. (Geet then kiss on his forehead and when she kiss him, Maan held her tightly and then come on her top and start to kiss on her lips and after the ages he left her and put on nipple in his mouth and then slept while sucking it. Geet was also massaging his hair continuously also she was moaning as he was sucking her nipple also her legs were open and their lower part was touching each other then she took deep breath but all the time she was looking at Maan when she felt he is asleep then she remove his hair from his face and kiss on his forehead and then she slept looking at him.

Next morning when Geet woke up saw Maan was looking at him, she pass him smile but he start to kiss on her lips, then slow start playing with her twins and then when he was unable to control he start thrusting her but he was little hard as she was already in pain and Geet was moaning continuous ji..ii, hh.hm..mm, aah..hh Aa.ahh.h. to tell him that she is felling pleasure that he was giving her. Later Geet was feeding pari but she was controlling her moans as he was thrusting his fingers inside her as he thrusting deep inside her. Later then he left her and then he come on her top kiss her forehead and asked her.

M. Geet are you fine or still you are having pain 

G. Jii jii I am fine as there is little pain it will go when I will get fresh you doing worry (listening to her Maan nodded his head and then went to gym and then Geet feed pari as she wake up early today then she start to get ready and also make her ready then took Maan clothes and put neatly on the bed then they both went down and Geet put pari in walker and she went to kitchen make Maan's breakfast.

As Geet and Maan life was moving slowly and Maan was spending more little time with Geet and Geet was also take caring of his health and his every need and also Geet was also start opening with him and most importantly she start black mailing him when sometime he ignore his health as it was normal day Geet woke up and set all the things she was waiting for Maan in dining table but he didn't come Geet thought to check him she went to their room saw Maan was sleeping but she know he didn't sleep this time and she went towards him and when she touch him oh his forehead she felt it was really hot as he was having temperature then she called him

G. Maan jii suniya Maan Jii please oothiya na please wake up Jii (Geet felt scared as he had temperature and Maan woke up but he was having pain in his body but he was having difficulty to sit and Geet help him to sit carefully then said him 

G. Jii you are having high temperature I am going to bring your breakfast here and medicine then you can take rest (Maan nodded his head as he was unable to say anything due to pain. 

Geet went down bring the breakfast and then she feed him breakfast with her hands also telling him something so that he can feel better and Maan was looking at her lovingly as after his parents death no one was there to take care of him but he had his dadi but she was busy in business and she didn't gave proper time to him and then after feeding him she gave him medicine and then she help him lay down slowly start creasing his hairs and all the time Maan was just looking at her he didn't know when he sleep due to tiredness. When he woke up saw Geet was playing with pari and to make her eat something and he was just looking at her also he was feeling good to have her in his life. She started to open his heart which he had closed for everyone but still he will be same MSK for everyone to whom now world fear also for her also if future she did any mistakes then he will punishment her and if she will always be nice and good like she doing now then he will love her like anything also give her what she want and that he promised himself.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Loved it
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
maan knows that she's different from sam but he afraid to get hury again but geet behavior her care make him gain some trust for hr wen he get sick she take gud care of him and he having soft corner fr her and soon he will fall in love with hr
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear geet is taking care of Mann in his fever
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Slowing everything become normal
Maan having fever and Geet taking care of him
Hope Maan trust Geet fully..
Loved this part :D
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi peru 
nice update 
maan decided not to harm geet if she will be good  otherwise she has to face problem ..
geet taking care of maan ..
thanks for update 
waiting for next