maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting teaser...
Waiting for update...
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser...maan hurt to see geet with another person & thought her leaving them...nice to see geet assure him not to leave them...excited for update...!!
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Inhuman act of maan sorry but it not right na if you had past doesn't mean that you hurt other person whom is not related with it
Am shivering to thought about his act really did it difficult to digest
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan was unsecured ok but how can he torture her.
Uff
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Painful teaser..
Geet is pleading in front of maan to let her feed pari...she sweared on her parents that she'd never ever leave him and go.
Continue soonEdited by chaudhary_kajal - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 10

She look towards study want to talk Maan and ask him to give her permission to feed pari but also she was terribly scared from him to ask about this. Then she stand and move towards study but before she open the door she know what she is going to she will get punished but she is ready but she can't handle this pain more. Then she slowly enter in study saw Maan who is busy in his work but he didn't notice her, she went start to move slowly towards him. Maan saw Geet who was moving toward him, her tears were following also had some tears in her eyes also she had fear in her eyes he turn and kept the file on table, when he turned towards Geet saw she was standing having lower her eyes also she join her hands towards him and said him.

G. Maan Jii plzz give me permission to feed pari Plzzz jii I can't handle more pain its paining me like hell Plzzz Jii after that what punishment you will give me I will accept it happily but plzz jii (she said while crying, Maan held her hands and slowly made her sit on his lap, held her chin made her look too him and ask her)

M. Why Geet why should I gave you permission to feed pari because you are feeling pain so that why but why Geet if your feeling pain but I also felt pain when I saw in in another person arms, first you want to have me then you will go to another person and leave me (listening to this Geet was shocked then she immediately said him)

G. No no Maan Jii I will not leave you as now you and pari became my world how I can leave you both. Plzzz Jii trust me I will not leave I will always do what you will say but Plzzz never say that I will leave you. You save me from hell also give me a life, if you were not there I would have die till now and also you give me this beautiful world where you tell me I can also live a life like I want. Maan Jii I promise on my parents that I will never leave you plzz Jii trust me (she said this while crying and then she hug him when she can't hold herself back. When she took promise on her parents that she will never leave him he was relax and then he also hug her and start kissing on her neck and when he gave her bit she shout in pain Aa.ahh.h, Maan move back look at her neck saw where he slowly give her bite some blood drops come out the he look at her who was looking down saw her her dress was wet also she was wearing the tight nighty also it was paining her buries and seeing this he was angry on her for her carelessness attitude towards her health and then he said her.

M. Geet why are you wearing the tight nighty as it will effect on your wounds (said answer him looking down)

G. Jii you have said na I have to wear nighty in night so that why I was this like always (Maan cupped her before he could say her Geet shout in pain) Aa.ahh.h Maan jiii Aa.ahh.h its pain Maan Jii I can't handle now (Maan was shocked seeing her crying like this also she was trying held her nipples tightly but due to pain she remove her hands then he asked)

M. Geet what happened why are you crying like this.

G. Maan Jii pari milk Aa.ahh.h plzz give permission Aa.ahh.h (Maan know what's her problem so he immediately tore her dress and then he pick in his arms took her to their room and then made her carefully sit on the bed then he took pari in his arms and then put in her one nipple in pari mouth she start to have her meal but still Geet was crying due to pain and then after few minutes Geet was relax and she was trying to breath normally bu still she was having little pain. 

All over the time Maan was trying to soothe her pain then he stand up from the bed and after few minutes he come back and start to put the ointment on Geet wounds then he parted her legs also put ointment over there but when he did this Geet took deep breath and moan hh.hmm.mm. Later Geet was sleeping putting her head on Maan chest and he was looking at her and thinking about his past life which made him lost in the trust on humanity.

Flashbacks
Maan was 27 when he dadi force him to marry and then he agreed to marry dadi grand friend daughter Sameera who was also his friend. He was happy in marriage and he thought Sameera was also happy but that was his illusion. Sameera just think him as friend not more than that also married him for his status but she was in love with someone else but when he left her Sameera was forced to marry Maan after marriage they both move in their marriage like later Sameera was pregnant listening to this news Maan was really happy but his happiness didn't look longer when he saw his wife was making out with someone and when he ask her she said she didn't love him but she was married to him forcefully also for his status and she also said that he is fool who trust everyone and now she is tired of this marriage which didn't give any happiness as it only give her pain as he was always busy in office but she had nothing to do when she ask him doing job he didn't give her permission as she is his doll and she will do whatever he say. She said him also his dadi know about her relationship and now after giving birth to his child she will leave him as she can't say more with him. After that day he change himself he became MSK as he was just MSK only for outer world but then he also become for his family and also lost trust on every person..
Flashback end

Geet sleep broke due to tighten pressure on her hands she saw Maan angry eyes like yesterday she became scared of then she slowly move her hand towards him and held his check.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Here I want to say that when you trust someone soo much and that person break your trust then you losses the trust not on other person but also on yourself because he had his dadi who broke his trust for her freind and then his wife whom he love her whole hearty and here Maan's view is like this. Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
Atlast Maan saw her pain and also give permission Geet promised hope now on he wont punish her but it wont be easy for him to trust her after all his trust already broken earlier by Sameera nice part thnx 4 update