Users

Frequent Posters

Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shocking update... Why maan is like that
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Update

Geet worried about Pari and doctor gives her advise as to what she can do to help Pari and after speaking to Maan Geet goes for the procedure and she starts breastfeeding one night Maan comes to the room while Geet feed Pari and she tries covering herself making Maan angry that she is covering herself from him he punished her and also told her that she always has to listen to him
for some reason Maan feels happy that Geet listens to him did his first wife not listen to him
Angeline124 thumbnail
Lovely story concept
This Maan's character is enigma
Geet is scared of him but she accepted Pari and so close with her
Maan is so scary sometimes
PM me if u can
Wanna read this story
Continue soon
suwaibah thumbnail
amazing update...
geet become mother of pari...
maan wants to start thier married life...
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now dark side of maan what about geet waiting waiting for the next update 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why maan is sooo rude...very bad maan...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update geet was very worried for her baby doc told she had to breastfeed her geet though scared but decided to do it maan was happy she was accepting pari as her own her medical procedure starts and finally she can breastfeed maan came back happy with the steps geet took for pari but when she was feeding pari geet tried to hide herself maan was angry he gave her punishment by kissing her harshly geet couldn't say anything just took the punishment as he didn't just stopped at kissing her he even told he wants to take the relationship forward geet knew what that meant she was scared but had no saying in it 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n nice update! well written! Geet breastfeeds Pari! Maan upset wid Geet n hurts her! he wants 2 start their relationship! update soon!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am surprised to know about this procedure?in which science book iy has written?is that new invention?being an science student i dont know about this? 
as per science women can start milking only after birth of child and here she is not conceive also so how come she give her milk to pari? i am curious to know that.