Kya Khena. Thread 2 - Page 18

Posted: 7 years ago
Fabulou update dear geet start breastfeeding pari , maan want to take their relationship to next lavel
Take your time and good luck with your exams dear
Amazing update dear..
Geet started breast feeding pari..
Maan has started showing his dark side now..
He gave her punishment coz she was trying to hide herself from him..
Geet was in pain but didn't dare to speak a word..
Maan told her that he had given her enough time amd now he wants to start their married life..
Thanku for pm
continue soon
Shocking part. Geet told maan about doctor's advice for making pari perfectly fine.maan told geet , she can follow doctor's advice if she wants. N geet willingly went with the process and started to breast feed pari.I didn't like the way maan was behaving with geet. She was feeling hesitant in front of maan but maan took all this as like she did big crime .maan shouldn't have scared geet like this. He should give geet some time to proceed with their relationship. Waiting for next dear
All the best for ur exams di👍🏼Rock it!!!
We will wait for update..no worries😊

So this was the soln doctor gave..
Geet's love for Pari is unconditional..
The Devil MSK..poor Geet for the 1st time faced this Devil Khurana..becahri scared more..😒
His punishments are at extreme..
Did he behave like this with Sameera in the past?
Thanks for the update🤗
Eagerly waiting for next part😉
nice update... geet told about doctors advice to maan... she is now feeding pari... is maan a sadist, did he love his first wife or tortured her in the same way... he needs treatment...

wow yummy fav of my maan from u yar..very interesting and my fav  type of my maan,i love like tis maan so much
Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago

i read all te parts in one go..wow superb fantaztic emotional updates..te way geet ki life and her relatives and villagers treated as slave for they  who need her body bechari if her parents is not there so all are trying to ruin her was lovely emotional.. thank god my maan saved her and married her,wow te way his possessive and right on her shows how much he obesse her was lovely..opps my maan lost his family and living with his daughter and writting his own destinty with his own hands was lovely..bechari geet one side she is seeing my maan as her saviour and other side she is scared with his possessive nature towards was lovely.. geet and pari ki bond was lovely and she became her real mother omg, really an angel.. opps my devil dsk in action giving punishment to his geet in his style, scaring her but i know his geet will get use of his possessive love for her soon..so 2mor my maan going to claiming his geet in all sense..i love te updates so much yar
awesome update
all the best for exams
nice ud
after approval from maan geet started feeding pari 
maan gave punishment fr hiding hr self from him it's
natural geet felt shy but maan took as his insult and make 
hr feed pari in front of him all bare from upper body and told 
hr that from next day they will start their marriage life