Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Kya khena 
Part. 3

M. How dare you to hurt her and who gave you right to slap her (he said in his angry voice but Geet chachi said in her normal voice.

C. I am her chachi and I can go what ever with her who the hell are you (before she say further she was interrupted by her husband.

Ch. Now stop and Geet you had wasted my much time now come and so that I can have fun with you (he said looking at her lustily, Geet become scared and held Maan more tightly but Maan became angry and said.

M. Enough both of you your nonsense and now if both have you try to touch her them you will see the worst because from today or say from now she didn't have any relationship with you if she had to keep relation with me (her chacha and chachi both were confused) I mean if she had to remain forever as my wife then she will never look at you both (both were shocked Maan smirk at their reaction) yes she is my wife and I marry her today (saying this he move towards her chacha held him from his collar and said) if I ever know you both try to cross my wife path then it will be your last day and I will forget what relation she is having with you (saying this he  gave him tight slap who fell down and her wife rush towards him)

Maan move towards Geet and held her tights also gave her angry glare then move out of her house. He made her sit in jeep and made few calls but Geet was scared when he gave her angry glare she didn't know what to so she keep quit and look down. Maan finish the call and start the jeep both were silent but he was burning in rage when he listen what her chacha told her also he want to ask few questions from her but he know it's not right time. After almost two hour drive Maan stop the jeep and ask her to get down. Maan held Geet held then enter with her inside the hotel, firstly he move towards reception and asked 

M. I call you and asked to do the few changes are they down or not (receptionist know him and his power she nodded her head and said which he order the things are ready in his room, Maan nodded his head then held the keys from her and move towards Geet held her hand move towards their room, Geet was silently moving with him but in her heart she was scared from him but also now she know he is her husband and she had live with him, also do whatever he say and most importantly he had right on her mind soul and body as she was thinking this they enter the room and Maan lock the room. Geet was looked down when Maan turn at her after locking the door.

Maan held Geet hand made her sit in the bed and he was honest with her as she is his wife now. So told her about his dadi and wife who died but also tell her that he had a one half month old baby which is now her also as he is father and she is his wife also mother of his child now it her duty to take care of her like her daughter. And then he pull Geet towards himself and said.

M. Geet now you are mine also today I got anger on you when you have meet your relatives also you will never meet them if you want to live with me as from now you have to always listen to me and I didn't like to repeat so I am saying that we will take our relationship to next level not now but when I want and when I say you have to be ready as I will not take no from you Okk (when Maan pull her Geet was shocked and when he said about moving forward opinion relationship she was scared but when he said that he will gave her time then she was relax) Geet did you chacha had physical force you I mean did he ra (he was stopped by Geet she nodded her in no as she understood what he was going to say) good if he did I would kill him as I didn't like to share my things as I am very possessive and if you want your future to be good then never angry me and when I am angry then I am worst then animal and then you have to bear tough punish so never angry me Okk (she thought what he will say she will do also never give him change to get angry on her and nodded her head) go and change in that bag there are some clothes for you then sleep as tomorrow we have to go back as you will go to your original house and also where you me and our daughter live Okk 

She nodded her head and went to change after coming back she slowly sleep on the bed but Maan was sitting on the chair thinking deeply and having drink. Maan was thinking he marry a small girl from his age and now she will be his wife and his daughter mother also mother of their future children and for his daughter he had to marry so he had married her and he know she will do what he will say as she is pure like a milk as he had seen her and also she is beautiful so what he need she will there when ever he need her Maan smile at his thought then he kept the glass on the table and look at Geet who sleeping peacefully then he smirk at her and again think that Geet you have ever in my life with my permission and now you can't leave me as I will not leave you, till then death you have to bear me, then he remove his shirt move towards bed then pull Geet towards himself kept his hand on her wrist and then he slept while hugging her.

Next morning when Geet woke up but she was unable to move her body she was scared then of her chacha Jii then she she immediately open her eyes and look at her surroundings and then she look around later she remember she is married. She again try to stand but can't look then she look at other saw and what she saw she was scared as Maan was sleeping bare and he was holding her tight, she slow took his hand away from her body and she took the cloths when he had given her yesterday then she hurriedly move to washroom to get fresh.

Maan was awake before Geet he was looking at her and when find that she is going to awake he close his eyes and held her tight and when she took his away then slowly loss the grip so that she didn't know that he was awake. Later Geet come back and saw Maan was talking on phone still he didn't ware his shirt she look down then Maan order the breakfast and went to get ready. Later Geet saw Maan who was driving form last 3 hour and still they had to travel 2 more to enter in Delhi city. Geet while look outside she didn't know when she sleep and to sudden push her move towards Maan shoulder, he look her but continue driving. Later when they were near the house Maan wake up Geet, first she was confuse but then she know that she was sleeping on him also he didn't said her anything. Maan said her.

M. Geet I wake you because in few minutes we are going to enter the house (then he turn towards her as Geet was also looking at him and then he said) and from where we are going to start our marriage life (she nodded her head and look down she was scared of him but also know now he is her everything).

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Note.
        Hello friends I want to say that here Maan has dark character and he do what he think as he lost the trust on other person. Here he will rude aggressive not only with everyone but also with Geet also and if she did any mistake she had to bear punishment.

Thank you
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic update dear, loved the way maan shut the mouths of her so called chacha , chachi
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update maan caught geet just in time and saved her yet again from her uncle anut wrath he was enraged how her own uncle lust at her he punched and claimed get as his wife he took her to hotel he was very angry and told geet abt his famiily he told her he considers her as his wife and she has to accept him as she is his now he dosent share his things with anyone and geet should never make him angry geet though scared but now knows maan is her everyting accepted his decision maan is attracted to geet her beauty attracts him he knows she is innocent and will do anything he says
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Nice update... But where is maan's wife or baby's mother... Maan is serious about his relation with geet ... Thats good
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very scary n ruthless maan yaar... Geet is entering lion den.. Babaji pls protect our innocent geet... I love it when maan slap chachaji.. He should hv given him more.. He reveals about himself to geet.. Wondering what next..
neasya thumbnail
nice update dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Geet had got a new life
but will if bring happiness in her life
or Maan's possessiveness cage her from every being free spirited 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
maan told everything about him n what he expect form geet which geet agree in fear 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! well written! Maan shouts her family n warns them! he takes Geet n leaves! he tells Geet she is nw his! he tells abt himself! he was married n his wife is dead! he has a daughter! they will start their marriage life nt nw bt when he wants! they go 2the hotel! Maan asks if she was raped! she says no! he says he is very possessive n easily gets angry! she is his! Maaneet arrive in Delhi! update soon