Users

Frequent Posters

awesomepooja thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting intro n character sketch.
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous characterization. Loved it. Waiting for next.
pari_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story... Continue soon
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice CS
Di I can,t handle tragic end, as you r saying that this is dark story, can u assure me the happy ending 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi thanks 4 da pm n superb cs! regd ur note - hope Maan is nt that bad to Geet! update soon

taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations On New Story
taahir004 thumbnail
Introduction is so Captivating and Interesting
taahir004 thumbnail
Character Sketch is very Interesting

Maan married to Sameera but she and his Daadi died in an accident
leaving a baby girl behind with Maan
so maybe because of Sameera's death Maan changes his personality
as he lost his love
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 1

A girl in a early of 20 is sitting on chair looking at a mirror, she is looking beautiful her face was shining but there was no single happiness in her eyes because today is her marriage and her rishta is fixed by her chacha Jii and she also know that he had bad eye on her and she always run away from him and that girl is not other than Geet. Her would be groom had done two marriage before but his both wife die and now she is going to marry that person who is almost her chacha Jii age and also had 2 son and 3 daughters. As she was thinking this her chacha Jii enter in her room and lock the door, she come out of her thought when she hear door being lock, she became scared seeing her chacha Jii coming towards her, she finally move back and hit the wall also seeing him coming him towards her her tears start to flow and then her chacha Jii come towards her and he cupped her check roughly and with other he held her waist, he put all his weight on her and said her in dangerous voice.

C.j. Geet beta today God can also can't save you from me and today I will get you in every way also not me but many other people will also have fun with you so I have come to tell you this so be prepare for your new future (saying this he laugh evilly and then went outside but Geet was shocked also shivering after listening to him and she was crying on her fate also thinking why she was left alone in this world no one is with there for her now she is tired and she want to go to her parents.

Later her chachi come to her, she roughly held her hand and take her down stairs and made her sit with groom, she was looking down and felling scared what her chacha Jii has told her and she know that he will do with her what he had said her but she was praying to god that nothing goes wrong. Later when pundit ask them to start the phere groom mother stop them and said.

G.m. This wedding can't happen until we can get dowry then the wedding can start (but then Geet's chachi said) 

G.c. Jii we  had nothing (and she point toward Geet said) she is burden on us we thought to Mary her send her away from her forever (listening to this groom mother went towards then she held her hand and push her down towards the men area where they were enjoying the drinks and looking the wedding. Geet was shocked as her going to mother in law push her towards men area and due to push she fell down and now every men was look at her lustily. And then Geet future mother in law said

G.m. Now she is your prey do what ever do with her and now I am cancelling the wedding as we we know in our village if girl weeding had been cancel then any men can do what ever with that girl and also she had to follow what they had to say without saying anything as now (she point towards Geet and said) she didn't have any self respect. Now do what ever with her also if you want you can kill her (she called someone said to bring something but Geet was shivering and she know today is her end and tears were continuously following from as she was thinking this she saw her mother in law was moving toward her and then she forward the knife towards her and cut the her upper part dress from which everyone can see her white skin and men was looking at her lustily and also she push down so that every men can have her clear view. Geet was shocked and she try to cover herself though dupatta as she was covering herself one men come forward to kiss her Geet was scared seeing him so close near her but others were laughing seeing this. Geet didn't know from where she had get power and held the mud in her both hands and hurriedly put it to everyone eyes and put the men and she start to run outside. It was all of sudden they didn't know what had happen and then Geet chachi said 

G.c. Go and find and do what ever you all want to do with her but not leave her (she said this angrily but more angry was her chacha and said in mind today he get Geet by hock or crock. Then all run towards Geet to find her and make her their prey. Geet was running continuously to save her life from those animals also she cover herself with dupatta and due to continuously running she hit the stone and blood start flowing from her foot also she fell down and she again try to run but she was having pain so she can't run. She again try to stand but she hear the male voice as they were calling her, she look back and saw they were coming towards her and then forgetting her pain she again try to run but then after running few minutes someone held her and seeing that person she was scared it was not other than her chacha

C. Geet beta why you trying to run you know you have come to me (he said while putting his pressure on her hand due to this she was having pain but Geet know she had to run so she push herself towards down bring some mud and put on her chacha face and his hold on her left and she run away and her chacha called her angrily) Geet Geet you can't run away from me I will catch you run as much you can then I will show your you. Geet listen this but taking God name she was running as she was going to turn she felt on some car and she fell down due to this blood start to flow from her forehead.

On other side Maan was coming form near near city as after creaking the business deal the was going to main city so that with tomorrow fight he should go to Delhi as his daughter is alone over there. From her birth he never left her alone but he had come to small city where there was like many problems so he didn't take her with him but every hour he get her update what she is doing. Now Maan was crossing from the small village as he turn his jeep someone fell on his jeep he immediately put the break and he thought someone was going to sucide and then he thought to gave that person peace of mind. 

He move out of car and saw a girl was fallen down then he move towards her and held her from her shoulder then made her face towards her but due to sudden pull her dupatta fell down and Maan saw her condition, he was also shocked as he saw she was crying and her clothes were torn. Then he close his eyes and cover her with dupatta. But Geet was shocked with sudden pull also seeing stranger she was scared but when that person immediately close his eyes seeing her state and also cover her Geet felt respect for him as she know there are less people who respect. Maan open his eyes he look at her from top to bottom and before they both could say anything Geet hear the voices and she again start shivering and in her unconscious mind she held Maan's hand and seeing her shivering Maan was shock but when he saw some men was shouting and coming towards them. Geet look at Maan and said him.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Note
      Hello friends I am really nervous for this story Plzzz tell me do you like it or not because I am first time written a dark story if there is any mistakes then forgive me and if you have to ask any questions then me 
Thank you
Edited by T.Peru - 8 years ago