Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I praised so much about this shows graphics but now it's just like naagin 's nevla looked so funny and cartoonish. πŸ˜†
TR_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetcathy29

if that happens
I m so moving to watch the show on sony channel
maybe "kuch rang pyaar ke"
πŸ˜†

Already general pple like my mum lost interest in the show she use to love it but nowadays she don't watch it... I'm in the verge to lose my interest also the actors are doing different show like shalin is in star plus show dehleez that show is really good I'm loving it... But only stuck here for ranvi. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Already general pple like my mum lost interest in the show she use to love it but nowadays she don't watch it... I'm in the verge to lose my interest also the actors are doing different show like shalin is in star plus show dehleez that show is really good I'm loving it... But only stuck here for ranvi. 

when the story is not working the characters are going round and round they seem to be stuck like stagnant water it is obvious that the characters look fake their chemistry diminishes due to lack of interest...
i don't think this will go till next year...I think the bell will be ringing soon...
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It looks  like two snakes coming out his head but not horns definitely
🀣🀣
The show is going day by day worst
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahaha..saw this promo and i was like what the hell is this but never mind yesterday's episode was more funny in transformation πŸ˜†.tabele me asli bull aur fir transformation... 4 hatte katte aadmi azeeb se horns k sath🀣and what the hell they were doing with the deadbody  it seems like all bulls are saying have mercy on us ekta πŸ˜•
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

when the story is not working the characters are going round and round they seem to be stuck like stagnant water it is obvious that the characters look fake their chemistry diminishes due to lack of interest...
i don't think this will go till next year...I think the bell will be ringing soon...

Yes show has turned total crap now. Hope they end TIger track soon otherwise we are losing interest now.😑-
sweetcathy29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so far there was only one bull
on 12th april they showed 4 more other than agni/kabir

so i m very confused
do they show just kabir bull fighting tiger rahul
or all of them against tiger rahul?

guess even cv cant decide on their story yetπŸ˜†
TR_19 thumbnail