I'm proud of Ranbir - Ranveer (FilmFare Rapid Fire) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
DP says no live in and this guy chooses live in over marriage. Maybe he was just saying it for fun sake.
^ I think the same. He seems to be a big one for marriage now that DP has come along.

I was wondering how come they've such an emotional & strong r/ship which they both guard a lot, and I looked up- Veer is a Cancer & DP a Cap which are those forever type combinations.

On top of which, DP is a Scorp moon & Veer is a Pisces moon!! OMG! Scorp-Pisces are one of those astrological soulmates!!! This was meant to be!!   ðŸ¤£ Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Originally posted by grounder

DP says no live in and this guy chooses live in over marriage. Maybe he was just saying it for fun sake.

Ranveer said in his FB chat 2 days ago that he wants to be a family man, so he does want to get married and hav kids

I feel he chose live in to throw the media off, coz if he said marriage the media wud hav written so many mor marriage articles and predictions about rsdp 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^ I think the same. He seems to be a big one for marriage now that DP has come along.

I was wondering how come they've such an emotional & strong r/ship which they both guard a lot, and I looked up- Veer is a Cancer & DP a Cap which are those forever type combinations.

On top of which, DP is a Scorp moon & Veer is a Pisces moon!! OMG! Scorp-Pisces are one of those astrological soulmates!!! This was meant to be!!   ðŸ¤£

U Sherlock😉

ranveer is a big dhongi😆. i feel like he pretends to be someone else and hides his true self. Edited by bigul - 8 years ago
Ranbir, Ranveer and Aditya should star in Dostana2. I like this menage a trois. Please make it an actual homosexual film though lol. *wishful thinking*

Plus Ranbir vs Ranveer will be fun. Bir can give some nice boxer ideas to Veer and Veer can proclaim joy for endorsing a condom brand and be like 'Hahhaa I sure showed you and her'. 😛
If you had to romance a boy on screen, who it would be?
I would like to romance Aditya Roy Kapur. He's got a good heart.

Everyone likes ARK😳

Live in or marriage?
Live in.

Uh-oh...there he said it. Does his GF know? She's very traditional. She can't live in a volatile relationship. She won't accept this Veer. Ab inki naiyya aagey kaise badhegi🤔

Lol...proud of ranbir...why...for doing BV lol
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

If you had to romance a boy on screen, who it would be?
I would like to romance Aditya Roy Kapur. He's got a good heart.

Everyone likes ARK😳

Live in or marriage?
Live in.

Uh-oh...there he said it. Does his GF know? She's very traditional. She can't live in a volatile relationship. She won't accept this Veer. Ab inki naiyya aagey kaise badhegi🤔

They hav been in a relationship for the last 4 years and they r not married, and it doesn't mean he doesn't want to get married, coz he does, he wants to be a family man 
Originally posted by bigul

ranveer is a big dhongi😆. i feel like he pretends to be someone else and hides his true self.

well thats what they all are doing in the business