Originally posted by Helee

awesome...! just loved it. Embarrassed

thank you Helee.Embarrassed

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Woah Nimmi... That was so f****** amazing I tell ya!! It was too good. Another masterpiece of your sheer brilliance and amazing words!! Fabtabulous hun, and I'm so impressed man!! Such a plot..Kudos!* claps wildly*
I was all the time thinking who the hell is the traitor!! It never occured that it may be Sanskaar. I was like it has to be Laksh. But thinking of Sanskaar was completely outta question!! What all shhe didnt call him and he grinned!! Sanskaar was so cool:-)
SwaSan spending all time together was slowly paving the way for deep true love!! Enigma and Open Book!!? I LIKE IT!!
All this time it was Sanskaar?? God!! This is shocking. I mean i was actually stunned for a moment. Then I read it whole and realised. But dude, you really ought to write a crime novel!! You're fab at it<3 Such a plot!! Wouldn't have ever crossed my mind!! Defence?? Amazing buddy!!
The last part of the card was so heart touching!! Just loved it. Hey Nimmi!! Can you please please please please please please write a part of this one where Swara and Sanskaar actually meet like she hopes!! Please Nimmi! And let his name be Sanskaar only!!
Can you write a part two for me?? I loved it tooo xInfinity much
Lots of love
Sakshi!!

thank you so much Sakshi.
Hug.
geee.. you are making me blush now with your compliments and love sweetie.

I am so glad the twist shocked you.
and that you loved the story.

thanks girl.. *big hugs*

don't tempt me Sakshi. I write in extremes only. one shot or pothi size.
I love you babes.. toh chalo will write another part for this story then. Part two.
soon!

Lots and lots and lots of love.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiara.25

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Nimmiii Hug
Eeekks you started a new Series Dancing
And this is the first one i read and OMGG what was this?! I always knew you were good at suspense and thrillers because of Angel and the awesome twists you gave there but this one toh OMMGG so bloody brilliant ShockedClapClap 
I loved the bonding between Adarsh Swara Laksh and Ragini and then 'Our' Sanskaar too, 'twas so good to read Day Dreaming. And the case itself was so intriguing I was literally biting my lower lip off thinking who the traitor would be, I suspected Adarsh and Laksh and for a teeny weeny second Sanskaar too as I'm very well acquainted with your twists LOL but I banished the thought! And DAMMIT when I read  Sanskaar was an imposter I literally had a brain freeze and had to re read that part like 3-4 times till it sunk in ShockedShocked
I loved the twist, so brilliant it is aajhgfdzrhfg Day DreamingHeartClap
All of them love their Sanskaar, that made me so proud for some reason LOL Cool
And that part where Sanskaar leaves a pic of him (his only pic) as a memory with his Swara aawww I was legit swooning at this man and his gesture HeartDay Dreaming
And also PLEAASSEE give a sequel to this one, I wanna know how they meet again Shocked

Fabulous job nimmi,Keep giving us more such OS's Day Dreaming

Love,
Doll 

Banjaaran.

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Woah Nimmi... That was so f****** amazing I tell ya!! It was too good. Another masterpiece of your sheer brilliance and amazing words!! Fabtabulous hun, and I'm so impressed man!! Such a plot..Kudos!* claps wildly*
I was all the time thinking who the hell is the traitor!! It never occured that it may be Sanskaar. I was like it has to be Laksh. But thinking of Sanskaar was completely outta question!! What all shhe didnt call him and he grinned!! Sanskaar was so cool:-)
SwaSan spending all time together was slowly paving the way for deep true love!! Enigma and Open Book!!? I LIKE IT!!
All this time it was Sanskaar?? God!! This is shocking. I mean i was actually stunned for a moment. Then I read it whole and realised. But dude, you really ought to write a crime novel!! You're fab at it<3 Such a plot!! Wouldn't have ever crossed my mind!! Defence?? Amazing buddy!!
The last part of the card was so heart touching!! Just loved it. Hey Nimmi!! Can you please please please please please please write a part of this one where Swara and Sanskaar actually meet like she hopes!! Please Nimmi! And let his name be Sanskaar only!!
Can you write a part two for me?? I loved it tooo xInfinity much
Lots of love
Sakshi!!

thank you so much Sakshi.
Hug.
geee.. you are making me blush now with your compliments and love sweetie.

I am so glad the twist shocked you.
and that you loved the story.

thanks girl.. *big hugs*

don't tempt me Sakshi. I write in extremes only. one shot or pothi size.
I love you babes.. toh chalo will write another part for this story then. Part two.
soon!

Lots and lots and lots of love.Heart

Really will you?? Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much!! I'll be waiting!!HugI love you!!

Banjaaran.

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Fabulous OS Nimmi! Hug I loved it 

I had guessed that the mole was Sanskaar but the second twist took me by surprise! Awesome twist that wasClap He was one of the good guys but was just from a different team. And then the ending was so cuteEmbarrassed This deserves a sequel. I need to know when that "someday" will come in their life when they meet again & how!

Thanks Yukti for suggesting this one otherwise I would have missed out on a good story Hug

Edited by The.Lannister - 14 April 2016 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran..FairyDust.

Sanavi Senior Member
Sanavi
Sanavi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
What a mind blowing twist...
Must say , u hv a knack of twists.

Banjaaran.

Go to top